當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務口語天天說 第101天:怎樣提出己方建議

商務口語天天說 第101天:怎樣提出己方建議

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.17W 次

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第101天:怎樣提出己方建議

第一句:We plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.
我們計劃使用紙板盒,用鐵條加固。

A: What do you recommend for our packing?
你方推薦怎樣的包裝
B: We plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.
我們計劃使用紙板盒,用鐵條加固。
A: Aren't the boxes light?
紙板盒不輕嗎?
B: Light but strong.
輕但是結實。

第二句:Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.
我們的包裝牢固得很,可以經得起一般狀況下的顛簸和野蠻裝卸。

A: Are you sure of your packing?
你們能保證包裝嗎?
B: Yes. Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.
是的,我們的包裝牢固得很,可以經得起一般狀況下的顛簸和野蠻裝卸。
A: Are you sure?
你確定嗎?

日常生活常用類物品如書籍、各種用具等可用結實的紙箱自行包裝,並最好做防潮處理。

其他表達法:

The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.
用來裝晶體管收音機的箱子輕但是牢固。

The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.
經常使用的出口用的箱子很結實,足以保護這些器械。