當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語 第38期:簽訂合同

職場英語口語 第38期:簽訂合同

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.83W 次

合同是商務交往中非常重要的一環。因此在簽訂合同的時候一定要對其內容有細緻的瞭解之後再簽字。同時,如果你是準備合同的一方,一定要提醒對方應當注意的事項,這樣對雙方履約都有好處。

職場英語口語 第38期:簽訂合同

This is our contract. Please read it carefully before signing.

這是我們的合同。請仔細閱讀後再簽字。

We have reached an agreement on all the terms. So there shouldn’t be any problem for the contract.

我們對各項條款意件都一致了。合同應當沒什麼問題了。

May we once more remind you that the contract should be cancelled by one month notice.

請允許我們再次提醒您,雙方應在取消合同一個月前進行通知。

We’ll have the contract ready tomorrow. It’s been good working with you. Thanks again.

我們明天就可以把合同準備好。合作愉快,再次感謝。


商務公關:產品信息

公司與客戶對話時通過一問一答的方式,客戶對於產品的規格、使用壽命、售後服務、折扣等等有了較詳細的瞭解、爲日後訂貨打好了基礎。

A: Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in.

啊,是的,這就是我感興趣的那種樣式。

B: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it.

我很樂意提供您所需要的關於它的進一步的信息。

A: Yes, what are the specifications?

好的,都有哪些規格呢?

B: If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure, you'll find all the specifications there.

如果您看一下手冊的第8頁,就會在那兒找到所有的規格。

A: Ah, yes. Now what about service life?

哦,好的。關於使用壽命呢?

B: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.

我們的實驗表明這種樣式至少可以使用五萬小時。

A: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?

這是這種設備的平均數據嗎?

B: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 5,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range.

不是的,要高出許多。這種比在同樣價格範圍內的任何其他樣式都要高出5000小時左右。

A: That's impressive. Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?

非常不錯。不過如果這種設備在我們使用的時候發生故障,該怎麼辦呢?

B: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately.

一旦發生那樣的情況,同我們最近的辦事處聯繫,他們會馬上派人過去的。

A: I see. Do you offer discounts for regular purchases?

我明白了。長期購買,你們提供折扣嗎?

B: Yes, we do indeed. Our usual figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order.

是的,我們確實這樣做。通常的數目是5%左右,但那還要根據訂貨的多少來定。

A: Yes, of course. Well, thank you very much, Mr. Black.

那當然了。好了,非常感謝,布萊克先生。

B: Not at all, I hope we shall be hearing from you very shortly.

不客氣。希望儘快聽到您的消息。

(來源:競學網)


辦公室實用牢騷英語

  1. is a beautiful day out. And here I am stuck inside the office with all this paper work.
  哎,外面天氣那麼好,我卻得守在辦公室內處理這些文件。

2. How am I to know what I'm supposed to do if there's no organization around here?
  如果這裏那麼沒有條理,我怎麼曉得該做些什麼好呢?

company is so cheap we have to sharpen our pencils until they're down to little stubs like this.
  公司這麼吝嗇,害得我們得把鉛筆用到這麼短。

where did my eraser go this time? Don't take things off other people's desks without asking them,O.K.?
  這回我的橡皮又到哪裏去了?不要不說一聲就拿別人桌子上的東西,好嗎?

5.I want you to stop hogging my desk space,all right?
  你不要再佔用我的桌子,好嗎?

the other way when you smoke,so I won't have to breathe it,all right?
  你抽菸時轉向那一邊,免得我吸到,行不行?

't talk to me while I'm in the middle of calculating.
  我在計算時,別跟我說話。

,heck!Another staff here can't even use their calculators right!
  真見鬼!又錯了。這裏的職員連計算器都不能正確使用。

,why did he have to give me this rush job now that it's almost time for my lunch break!
  哎,快到午餐休息時間了,他爲什麼非給我這個急件不可!

10.I know I made a mistake.I just wish he wouldn't keep hammering away at it.
  我知道我犯錯誤了。我真希望他不要一直罵個不停。

g this mindless work all day is going to drive me crazy.
  整天做這種不用動腦筋的工作,會使我發瘋的。

do I have to do all these extra needless little jobs anyway?
  不管怎樣,爲什麼我得做所有這些多餘的、不必要的瑣碎工作?

come everyone in our company is middle-aged stuffy?
  爲什麼我們公司都是一些古板的中年人?

14.I don't understand what's going on inside these young people's heads.
  我不瞭解這些年輕人的腦子裏想的是什麼。

,don't you think Miss Black is using the phone too much for personal calls?
  喂,你不覺得布萊克小姐的私人電話打得太多嗎?

(Souce: www.24en)