當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 《商務英語口語900句》Unit24:催運貨物並告知貨物遲到結果

《商務英語口語900句》Unit24:催運貨物並告知貨物遲到結果

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.93W 次

Unit 24 催運貨物並告知貨物遲到結果

《商務英語口語900句》Unit24:催運貨物並告知貨物遲到結果

Part one

is now over two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still
awaiting delivery. You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.
你知道我們發訂單中的打字機已經兩個多月了,我們仍在等貨送達,抵達日期對我們而言十
分重要
se take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without
further delay.
請立即處理此事,要知道貨物送達不得延誤
se get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.
請發貨,儘量避免延誤
694.I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn’t arrived yet.
我想知道你是否檢查上月發給你的訂單,它仍沒未到
se do your utmost to hasten shipment.
請盡最大努力發貨
are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.
我們急需該貨,請儘可能安排發貨
wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you
about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an
early delivery.
我們希望你能注意到直到目前還未收到你發貨的任何消息,我們消費者急需該機器併爲我們
早點發貨
our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure
us of an early shipment.
由於我們的顧客急需合同中的機器,我們希望你方能確保早日發貨
699.I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent
need of them?
我想知道爲何我們的合金鑲塊還未送達,我們的顧客急需它們
hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.
我們希望發貨不再延誤
order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible
shipment.
該單如此急需,我們必須要求你方儘早發貨
shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus
enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.
若早日發貨,將不勝感激,這樣貨物可以及時抵達來迎合活躍的需求
hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is
rapidly approaching.
我們希望你能儘早將空調發出,因爲炎熱的季節馬上逼近
goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.
我們所訂的貨物爲季節性產品,故儘早發貨爲佳
order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.
爲了季節的及時,而我們而言,早點發貨尤爲重要

Part Two

might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.
若貨未及時到達,我們可能拒絕發貨
must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the
goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.
我們必須堅持根據合同時間發貨並保留拒收貨物,如果本週不能收到貨物
regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the
next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.
我們遺憾的說除非你們保證在接下來的兩週內發貨,否則我們將被迫終止訂單
shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.
如果發貨太遲,我們將被迫撤銷合同
you still delay delivery , I’ll have to cancel the order.
若你們仍延遲發貨,我們不得不取消訂單
you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim
against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.
若你們不能在規定的時間內發貨,我們不得不要求你們賠償並保留撤銷合同的權利
you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for
all losses and corresponding expenses.
若你們不能根據協議時間發貨,你方應該賠償我們的損失及相關的費用
there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of
this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim
against you for the loss.
若本月末仍未獲悉貴方發貨的消息,我們將被迫撤消合同並保留追究貴方給我方造成的損失
wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall
not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.
我們要說的是若你們不能在規定的時間內發貨,我們將無法與我方客人履行合同
would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly
involve us in no small difficulty.
我們要強調的是我們的訂單的任何延誤將毫無疑問地涉及到我們不小的困難
failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced
us.
你方未在規定的時間內發貨給我們造成極大的麻煩
delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.
任何發貨延遲將危害我們未來的業務
trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any
delay would cause us no little financial loss.
我們相信你方明白那個訂單在規定時間內發貨,因爲任何延誤會導致我們損失慘重
you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we
will miss the selling season.
你知道,六月是該貨的旺季,若遲於六月到達,我們將錯失銷售季節
ld you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.
一旦你延遲發貨,煙花可能對我們毫無用處。