當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 玩轉商務英語900句 第87期:遲到的罰款

玩轉商務英語900句 第87期:遲到的罰款

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.83K 次

第一句:Don’t be late again or you'll hear from him.

ing-bottom: 100%;">玩轉商務英語900句 第87期:遲到的罰款

別再遲到了,否則他會責罵你的。

A: Don't be late again or you'll hear from him.

別再遲到了,否則他會責罵你的。

B: I promise I won’t.

我保證不會了。

第二句:Fines will be deducted directly from your paycheck.

遲到的罰款會直接從你的薪資里扣除。

A: Fines will be deducted directly from your paycheck.

遲到的罰款會直接從你的薪資里扣除。

B: Oh, no. It’s the first time.

哦,不。這是我第一次遲到。

知識擴展:

1.不要再遲到了 :

Don’t disappoint me by being late again.

不要再遲到了,我會失望的。

Don’t be late anymore, or else you’ll be fired.

別再遲到了,否則你會被解僱的。

Come earlier next time.

下次早點來。

2.誰都不喜歡被罰款:

If they are late, they will be fined.

如果他們遲到,將會被罰款。

希望沒有遲到罰款:

No late charges I hope.

希望遲到不會被罰。

deduct 扣除

paycheck n.薪水