當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 世博英語100句

世博英語100句

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.9K 次

周圍的人都奔去學外語,你卻實在擠不出時間?別愁,有了這本便攜的《世博外語100句》,你必將事半功倍。哪怕只在等車或排隊的空隙看上一會兒,你也會成爲最實用的語言人才,關鍵時刻就能脫口而出最漂亮的外語句子!

世博英語100句

時不我待,還等什麼,跟着小編,Let’s roll!

1. What is the full name of Expo 2010? World Exposition 2010 Shanghai China.

2010年世博會的全稱是什麼?中國2010年上海世博會。

2. Is that the Expo emblem? The Expo emblem looks like three people holding hands.

那是世博會的會徽嗎?世博會會徽看起來像三個人手挽着手。

3. How long will the Expo last? The Expo will last for six months.

世博會持續多久?世博會將持續半年。

4. What’s the theme of Expo 2010? Better city, better life.

2010世博會的主題是什麼?城市,讓生活更美好。

5. When will the Expo begin? The Expo will begin on May 1.

世博會什麼時候開始?世博會五月一日開始。

will it end? The Expo will end on October 31.

世博會什麼時候結束?世博會十月三十一日結束。

e is the Expo Site? It’s along both sides of the Huangpu River.

世博園區在哪裏?位於黃浦江兩岸。

e are the theme pavilions? They ate in the center of the Expo Site.

主題館在哪裏?位於世博園區中心。

ghai is most beautiful in autumn.

上海在秋季最美麗。

’s the best time of year for people to visit Shanghai.

這是一年中最適宜來上海遊玩的時間。

you want to take the Maglev or the shuttle bus to the airport?

你是想坐磁懸浮列車還是專線大巴去機場?

e is the light rail station, please?

請問輕軌站在哪兒?

straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left.

筆直往前走,走到紅綠燈的地方左拐。

can go there through tunnels under the river.

你可以走過江隧道。

I take a ferry to cross the river?

我可以乘輪渡過江嗎?

se me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?

請問,我在哪裏可乘坐地鐵8號線?

e is a metro station just across from the parking lot.

停車場對面就有一個地鐵站。

far is the airport from the Expo Village? About an hour by bus.

機場到世博村有多遠?乘公交車大概一個小時。

often does the shuttle bus run? Every ten minutes.

專線巴士多長時間一班?每十分鐘。

the Expo Center still far off? You can walk there right down the sightseeing corridor.

世博中心還很遠麼?沿着這條觀光長廊走就可以到達。

I help you? Yes, please. I’m looking for the Service Center.

需要我幫助嗎?是的,請問服務中心在哪裏?

you all volunteers for the Expo? Yes, we are. We want to do something for our city and the Expo.

你們都是世博會的志願者嗎?是的,我們希望爲自己的城市和世博會做些事。

e shall we wait for the on-site bus? Over there. Please look for the road sign.

我們應該在哪裏等園內巴士?在那裏。請注意看路標。

se me , my friend has a bad stomachache. Let me call the Emergency Center.

對不起,我的朋友胃疼得厲害。我來撥打急救中心的電話。

the Emergency Center open now? Yes, it is open round-the-clock.

急救中心現在還開着嗎?開着的,它全天24小時服務。

26.I hope to see you again soon.

我希望不久能見到你。

do you like Shanghai?

你喜歡上海嗎?

can pay at the cashier over there.

您可以在那邊的收銀臺付款。

I use my credit card/ traveler's checks?

我能使用信用卡/旅行支票嗎?

's your change/receipt.

這是找您的錢/給您的收據。

ks for your good service.

謝謝你的熱情服務!

I have a look at the menu/wine list?

請給我看看菜譜/酒水單。

's the specialty of this restaurant?

這個餐館的的招牌菜是什麼?

steak sounds good to me.

聽起來牛排不錯。

35.I'm full. I can't eat any more.

我飽了,不能再吃了。

, please.

勞駕,結帳。

the change.

不用找零錢了。

were you born? I was born in 1977.

你哪年初生的?我1977年初生的。

d you like to drink something, coffee, tea or cola?

您想喝點兒什麼,咖啡、茶,還是可樂?

our friendship!

爲我們的友誼乾杯!

e are you from?

您是哪裏人?

42.I'm flying back on Sunday.

我星期天坐飛機回去。

bye then and all the very best!

再見了, 祝你順利!

se say hello to your family.

請代問你的家人好。

45.I hope you'll come back to China again!

希望你能再來中國!

46.I'd like a room on the upper level.

我想要樓上的房間。

47.I'd like a room with a nice view /a balcony.

我想要一間視野好/有陽臺的房間。

d you fill in this registration form?

麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。

d you keep my valuables?

能代爲保管貴重物品嗎?

's a pleasure.

樂意爲您效勞。

I have a card with the hotel's address?

是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?

I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?

e is the nearest subway station?

最近的地鐵站在那裏?

is check-out time?

何時需退房?

d you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?

56.I'd like a wake-up call, please.

我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。

air-conditioner/T.V. /light doesn't work.

冷氣/電視/燈無法開啓。

58.I enjoy my stay.

我住的很愉快

59.I have some laundry.

我有些衣服需要洗。

e's one piece missing.

有一件遺失了。

there a beauty salon/barber shop?

那兒有美容院/理髮院嗎?

62.I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.

我想要預約今天下午5點。

would you like your hair?

你想要如何整理你的頭髮?

cut and shampoo/shave , please.

請幫我剪頭髮和洗髮/修鬍鬚。

se don't cut it too short.

請不要剪太短。

66.A little more off the back/sides/top.

後面/兩邊/頭頂請再剪一些。

ghai has acquired two additional names for short, “Hu” and “Shen”.

上海簡稱“滬”,別稱“申”。

ghai is one of the world’s largest seaports .

上海是世界上最大的海港城市之一。

World Expo is held every five years.

世博會每5年舉行一次。

a will be the first developing country to host the World Expo.

中國將成爲第一個舉辦世界博覽會的發展中國家。

you will see he world’s fastest means of land transportation, he maglev train, and the tallest tower in Asia, the Oriental Pearl Tower.

這裏有着世界上最快的陸地交通工具——磁懸浮列車和亞洲最高的高塔——東方明珠塔。

ghai provides direst flights to more than 60 cities in the world.

上海的國際航班可直達世界上60多座城市。

ghai is known as the “Exhibition of the World’s Architecture”.

上海享有“萬國建築博覽會”之美譽。

ghai welcomes friends from all over the world.

上海歡迎各國朋友光臨。

ome to Fudan University. This is the main campus of the university. We have three sub-campuses.

歡迎各位參觀復旦大學。這是我校的主校區,我們還有3個分校區。

n University was founded in 1905, now known as one of China’s leading institutions of higher learning with the longest history.

復旦大學創辦於1905年,是我國曆史最悠久的高等院校之一。

n University is renowned as the best university south of the Yangtze River。

復旦大學享有“江南第一學府”的美譽。

’s place our blessing on the brilliant future of Fudan University.

讓我們共同爲復旦未來的輝煌而祝福吧。

, please follow me as we tour around the campus.

下面請各位隨我參觀校園。

old Chinese saying goes like “Food is the paramount necessity of the people.”

中國有一句古話叫做“民以食爲天”。

three essential factors are “color, aroma and taste.”

中餐的三大要素,即“色、香、味”。

82.A typical dinner for a table of eight people consists of four courses of cold dishes, dour courses of hot dishes, coupled with soup and steamed rice.

8人一桌的標準晚餐含4道冷盤、4道熱炒,外加湯和米飯。

n beer, yellow rice wine and strong white liquor are served at a Chinese banquet.

中國宴席桌上的酒通常爲啤酒、黃酒和烈性白酒3種。

itionally, at the Chinese dining table everyone has his or her own bowl of staple food, that is ,steamed rice, noodles or steamed bread, while the dishes are placed in the middle of the dinner table to be shared by all.

爲一種時代相襲的傳統,中國人就餐時圍桌而坐,人人手裏都有一碗主食,炒菜放在桌子中央,大家一起食用。

85. I’m an office worker.

我是上班族。

86. I work for the government.

我在政府機關做事。

87. I like your sense of humor.

我喜歡你的幽默感。

88.I hope our dreams come true.

我希望我們的夢想成真。

took years of hard work to speak good English.

講一口流利的英語需要多年的刻苦操練。

looks very nice.

看起來很漂亮。

show is supposed to be good.

這場表演應當是相當好的。

d you tell me your phone number?

你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?

sounds like you enjoyed it.

聽起來你好象蠻喜歡的。

economy will be a new growth factor for China’s economy.

“世博經濟”將成爲中國經濟新的增長點。

will create over 1 million job opportunities.

它將創造出上百萬個就業機會。

is impossible to work out a correct figure of the income that the Expo will bring to China.

世博會帶給中國的收入是無法準確計算的。

Expo will help to improve Shanghai’s environment.

世博會將促進上海環境的改善。

the mid-21st century, the city will become a first-class modern international metropolis in the world.

21世紀中葉,上海將成爲世界一流的現代國際化大都市。

se me, can you tell me the way to Shanghai New Oriental School? The address is No.1805, Siping Road, Yangpu District.

勞駕,請問新東方學校怎麼走? 楊浦區四平路1805號。

100. The World Expo 2010 needs many qualified interpreters.