囧記單詞:娘娘腔、呻吟體的英文怎麼講?!
sissy n. 膽小鬼;膽小勿用的男子;女人氣的男人;adj. 女人氣的,娘娘腔的;柔弱的
eg: We are all turning into sissies!
我們都變成娘炮了!
moan n. 呻吟聲,嗚咽聲;怨氣,牢騷;vi. 呻吟,嗚咽;(about)抱怨,發牢騷;vt. 抱怨
eg: You can't invent a moan, people have been moaning even before you were born.
你們不能發明呻吟體,因爲他們早在你出生前就開始呻吟了。
submarine n. 潛水艇;a. 水底的,海底的
eg: How do you turn a ship into a submarine?
怎樣把 一艘船變成潛水艇捏?
introduction n. 介紹;引進;引言
eg: My introduction went well, but he didn't do such a good job at introducing himself.
我的自我介紹還不錯,呃,可這傢伙的自我介紹...
blueprint n. 藍圖,設計圖,計劃;vt. 製成藍圖,計劃
eg: This is my blueprint for my future!
老溼,這就是偶描繪的藍圖~
bounce vi.反跳,彈起;跳起
eg: If I learned anything from these ads, it's that women bounce after using sanitary towels.
女人用了衛生巾之後就蹦蹦跳跳了,廣告裏都是這麼說滴。
quiz n.智力競賽,問答比賽;小測驗;vt. 考察,盤問
eg: Flying rats and xiandan - what is this quiz really about?
老鼠和仙丹,這是神馬謎語哦。
illiterate n. 文盲;adj. 不識字的,沒受教育的
eg: We call this story an illiterate tragedy.
這個故事叫做《一個文盲的悲哀》。
|
exaggerate vt. &vi. 誇大,誇張
eg: Every mother has a tendency to exaggerate things.
每個老媽都有愛誇張的傾向。
entanglement n. 糾纏
eg: I'm not going to even try to understand this logical entanglement.
這種邏輯糾結爺都懶得去搞懂。