當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 瞭解看病常用句型,生病再也不用愁

瞭解看病常用句型,生病再也不用愁

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.77K 次

瞭解看病常用句型,生病再也不用愁

What to say at the doctor?

見了醫生該說什麼?


Going to Doctor

去看醫生


I think you should see a doctor.

我認爲你應該去看醫生。


You look very pale. Shall I call the ambulance?

你看起來臉色蒼白。需要我叫救護車嗎?


I'm ill. I don't feel well. I need a doctor. I must see a doctor.

我病了,我感覺不舒服。我需要醫生。我必須去看醫生。


Doctor Bulb's surgery hours are from 9 to 12 every morning.

醫生的手術時間是每天早上9點到12點。


Where do I find the GP's office? (general practitioner – a doctor who is trained in general medicine working in the local community)

我在哪裏能找到全科醫生的辦公室?(全科醫生——在當地社區接受普通醫學培訓的醫生)


What are the consulting hours of the ENT (ear, nose and throat) specialist?

耳鼻喉科專家的諮詢時間是什麼時候?


Do I have to make an appointment?

我必須提前預約嗎?


Doctor's Questions and Answers to Patient

醫生對病人的問題和回答


What's the matter? Where's the pain? What do you complain of?

怎麼了?疼痛在哪裏?你哪裏不舒服?


Have you taken your temperature?

你量體溫了嗎?


For how long have you been feeling ill?

你病了多長時間了?


Take your clothes off. I’ll examine you. Let me take your pulse, please.

脫掉您的衣服。我要給您檢查一下。請讓我聽聽您的脈搏。


I’ll measure your blood pressure.

我來量一下你的血壓。


Your blood pressure is rather high. Your blood pressure is too low.

你的血壓很高。你的血壓太低了。


Let me sound your back. Take a deep breath. I'll check your lungs.

讓我聽聽你的背。深呼吸。我檢查一下你的肺。


Can I have a look? Where does it hurt?

我可以看一看嗎?傷在哪裏了?


Does it hurt here? Breath out slowly.

這兒疼嗎?慢慢呼出。


Show me your tongue. Poke out your tongue.

給我看看你的舌頭。伸出你的舌頭。


Have you got any other symptoms?

你還有其他症狀嗎?


What infectious diseases have you had?

你得了什麼傳染病?


What have you eaten/drunk?

你吃了什麼/喝了什麼?


Have you been injured?

你受傷了嗎?


Don't worry. There's no serious problem.

別擔心,沒有太嚴重的問題。


I don't think it's too serious.

我認爲這並不是很嚴重。


You've got to be vaccinated against tetanus.

你得接種破傷風疫苗。


You must stay in bed and take this medicine three times a day, after meals.

你必須臥牀休息,每天服用這種藥,一日三次,飯後服用。


I'll dress the wound and put a plaster on your arm.

我會給你的傷口塗上膏藥。


You must follow a diet, you need to rest and you shouldn't worry.

你必須節食,你需要休息,別太擔心。


Your test results have come in. The blood test came back negative.

你的測試結果出來了。驗血結果呈陰性。


The biopsy shows a tumour.

活檢顯示有個腫瘤。


You should consult a specialist.

你應該諮詢專家。


We'll know more in a few days.

再過幾天,我們就會了解地更多。


It would be better if you went to hospital.

如果你去醫院會更好。


I think you'll have to stay in hospital for a week.

我想你得住院一個星期。


Hopefully, there won't be any complications.

希望不會有任何併發症。


I don't think you need chemotherapy.

我認爲你不需要化療。


I'll give you a prescription. Take this medicine three times a day / after meals / an hour before lunch.

我會給你開個處方。這藥一天服三次,飯前一小時服用。


You'll soon be well again.

你很快就會康復的。


Come back next week if you don't feel better.

如果你沒有好轉,下週再來。


Patient Symptoms

病人的症狀


I've got a high temperature.

我的體溫很高。


I feel really rough. I'm shattered/exhausted.

我覺得很不舒服。我累死了/筋疲力盡了。


Could you check my blood pressure? I've got high blood pressure.

你能幫我量一下血壓嗎?我得了高血壓。


There's a sharp pain here. I've got a pain in my limbs.

這兒疼得厲害。我的四肢疼痛。


I feel dizzy. I've got a kidney problem. I've lost weight.

我感到頭暈。我的腎臟有問題。我體重減輕了。


I always feel bad after meals. I've got a stomach ache.

飯後我總是感到不舒服。我肚子痛。


I've got a splitting headache. I often have nosebleeds.

我頭痛欲裂。我經常流鼻血。


I have diarrhoea. I've lost my appetite.

我腹瀉。我沒有食慾。


I've got circulation problems. I sweat all night.

我血液循環有問題,我天天出汗。


My ears are buzzing. I've got an upset stomach.

我的耳朵嗡嗡作響。我肚子痛。


I've sprained my wrist/ankle. My hand/foot is badly swollen.

我的手腕/腳踝扭傷了。我的手/腳腫得厲害。


I think I've pulled a muscle in my leg/arm.

我想我的腿/手臂受了傷。


I've had scarlet fever, mumps, the measles.

我得了猩紅熱、腮腺炎、麻疹。


Is it something serious? Is this a common problem at my age?

有什麼要緊的事嗎?在我這個年齡這是一個常見的問題嗎?


When will the tests results come in? Are you going to run more tests?

測驗結果什麼時候會出來?你要進行更多的測驗嗎?


Do I have to be operated on? Will I need surgery?

我得動手術嗎?我需要手術嗎?


How long do I have to stay in hospital?

我需要住院多久?


I hope there won't be any complications.

我希望不會有任何併發症。


Could you prescribe some medicine for me?

你能給我開點藥嗎?


How often should I take this medicine?

這藥一天吃幾次?


Shall I come back next week if I don't get better?

如果我沒有好轉的話,我下週再來行嗎?

At the dentist's

在牙醫診所


I've got a pain in my back teeth and my gum is bleeding.

我的臼齒疼,而且牙齦出血。


I've lost a filling. My denture's broken.

我補牙的填料掉了。我的假牙壞了。


Does the tooth have to be extracted or can you replace the filling?

這顆牙必須拔掉嗎?你能用填充物代替它嗎?


At the chemist's

在藥房


Would you make up this prescription for me?

你能幫我配這個處方嗎?


Shake well before use. Not to be taken orally.

使用前搖勻。不可口服。


Can I get a packet of vitamin tablets?

我能要一包維生素片嗎?