當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 購物常用的表達,再也不愁買不到東西了

購物常用的表達,再也不愁買不到東西了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.65W 次

USEFUL PHRASES THAT A CLERK OR CUSTOMER MIGHT USE

購物常用的表達,再也不愁買不到東西了

售貨員或顧客可能使用到的有用短語

1. Finding the right store / shop

1.找到合適的商店/店鋪

Questions:

問題:

Can you recommend a good toy shop/store?

你能推薦一家好的玩具店嗎?

Is there a chemist / pharmacy in this area?

這個附近有藥劑師/藥房嗎?

Where can I get pet food from?

我在哪裏可以買到寵物食品?

Where is the nearest shopping centre?

最近的購物中心在哪裏?

Could you direct me to the nearest post office please?

你能告訴我最近的郵局怎麼走嗎?

Do you know where the nearest hardware store is?

你知道最近的五金店在哪裏嗎?

Responses:

回答:

There is a really good book shop just around the corner.

拐角處有一家很不錯的書店。

You can buy that here in the hotel.

你可以在酒店裏買到。

The nearest one is a few mile away.

最近的一個離這兒有幾英里遠。

The best toy shop is in the shopping centre.

最好的玩具店在購物中心。

The post office isn’t open on Sundays.

郵局星期天不開門。

The convenience store on the corner might sell that.

街角的便利商店可能會有賣的。

2. Opening times 

2.開放時間

Questions:

問題:

What time are you open until?

你們什麼時候開門?

What time do you close today?

你今天什麼時候關門?

Are you open on the weekends?

你們週末開門嗎?

Are you open all day?

你們全天營業嗎?

What are your opening hours?

你們的營業時間是什麼時候?

Are you open on Sundays?

星期天開門嗎?

Are you open every day during the week?

你一週內每天都開門嗎?

What time do you open tomorrow?

你們明天什麼時候開門?

Responses:

回答:

We’re open from 9am to 6pm.

我們從早上9點到下午6點開放。

We’re open on weekdays only (Monday to Friday).

我們平日(星期一到星期五)營業。

We’re open from 10am to 8pm.

我們從上午10點至晚上8點開放。

We’re open 7 days a week.

我們一星期7天營業。

We’re open 24/7 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).

我們開24/7(一天24小時,每週7天)。

We’re closed at lunchtime, between 12pm and 2pm.

我們午餐時間暫休,中午12點到下午2點之間。

We’re closed on Bank Holidays (national holidays).

我們在銀行假日(國定假日)關門。

3. Selecting goods 

3.挑選商品

Clerk’s / Assistant’s Questions:

售貨員/店員的問題:

Can / May I help you?

我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

Can I help you find something?

我能幫你找什麼嗎?

What colour would you like?

你想要什麼顏色的?

What size would you like?

您要多大尺寸的?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

還有什麼我可以幫你的嗎?

Would you like to try it on?

你想要試試它嗎?

What can I do for you?

要點什麼呢?

How does it fit?

合身嗎?

How about this one?

那這個怎樣?

Anything else?

還有別的嗎?

Would you like anything else?

您還要其他的東西嗎?

Customer’s Questions:

顧客的問題:

Excuse me, do you work here?

打擾一下,你在這裏工作嗎?

Could you help me please?

你能幫我一下嗎?

I’m looking for a ….

我在找一個……

Could you tell me where the …. is, please?

你能告訴我……在哪裏嗎?請問是嗎?

How much is this?

這個多少錢?

How much are these?

這些要多少錢?

How much does this cost?

這個多少錢?

How much is that …. in the window?

在櫃窗裏的......多少錢?

Where can I find the …. ?

在哪裏可以找到......?

Do you sell …. ?

你們賣…嗎?

Do you have any … ?

你有……嗎?

Would you have this in another colour?

這個有別的顏色嗎?

Have you got anything cheaper?

你們有沒有便宜些的?

Do you have something less pricey (expensive)?

有比較便宜的嗎?

Do you have this item in stock?

這件商品有存貨嗎?

Do you have a smaller/bigger/larger size?

有小一點/大一點/大一號的嗎?

Do you know where else I could try?

你知道我還能去哪裏嗎?

Does it come with a guarantee/warranty?

有保修單嗎?

Where is the changing/fitting room?

更衣室在哪裏?

Is there somewhere I can try it/this/them on, please?

請問有什麼地方可以試試這個嗎?

Where can I weigh my groceries?

我在哪裏可以稱量我的雜貨?

Do/Can you deliver?

你能送貨嗎?

Do you have a refund policy?

你這兒有退款政策嗎?

Is this in the sale? 

這是在打折嗎?

Clerk’s / Assistant’s Responses:

售貨員/店員的答覆:

I’m afraid that’s the only colour we have.

恐怕這是我們僅有的顏色了。

Sorry, we don’t have any more in stock.

對不起,我們沒有存貨了。

Sorry, we don’t sell those / them here.

對不起,我們這裏不賣這些。

I’m afraid we don’t have any more left.

恐怕我們已經沒有剩下的了。

I have exactly what you’re looking for.

我正好有你要找的東西。

This one is on sale right now!

這一款現在正在打折!

It comes with a manufacturer’s warranty.

它附帶一個製造商的保證書。

It comes with a 1-year guarantee.

它的保質期一年。

The changing / fitting rooms are that way.

更衣室在那邊。

The scales are by the counter over there. That’s where you can weigh your groceries.

天平在那邊的櫃檯上。你可以在那裏稱量你的雜貨。

That one is ….(price).

那個是……(價格)。

They’re ….(price) each.

它們是……(價格)一個。

You can get a refund if you keep the receipt safe, and bring it back within 2 weeks.

如果你保管好發票,2個星期內拿回來就可以得到退款。

Customer’s Responses:

顧客的回覆:

I don’t need any help. I’m just browsing, thanks.

我不需要幫助。我只是隨便看看,謝謝。

No, I’m just looking, thanks.

不,我只是隨便看看,謝謝。

Wow, that’s cheap!

哇,太便宜了!

That’s good value.

這物有所值。

Oh, that’s expensive.

哦,那太貴了。

That’s quite reasonable.

那很合理。

That’s a little over my budget.

這超出我的預算了。

That’s not exactly what I’m looking for.

那不是我正找的。

I’ll take it.

我要買了。

I’ll take this, please.

我要這個。

It’s too long / too short.

太長/太短了。

It’s too tight / too loose.

太緊了/太鬆了。

4. Making payment

4.付款

Cashier’s / Clerk’s Questions:

收銀員/售貨員的問題:

Are you in the queue?

你在排隊嗎?

Are you being served?

有人招呼你嗎?

Who’s next?

下一個是誰?

Next, please!

下一個,請!

How would you like to pay?

請問您怎樣付款?

Will that be cash or credit?

使用現金還是信用卡?

Do you have a loyalty card?

你有積分卡嗎?

Would you like a bag?

你想要一個袋子嗎?

Can I help you with anything else?

我還能幫你做點什麼嗎?

Will that be all?

請問那是所有嗎?

Would you like a gift receipt for that?

你想要一張禮物收據嗎?

Would you like me to gift wrap it for you?

你要我幫你包起來嗎?

Would you like that gift wrapped?

你想把那個禮物包起來嗎?

Would you like any cashback?

你想要什麼卡?

Put your card into the machine, please.

請把你的卡放進機器裏。

Enter your PIN, please.

請輸入您的密碼。

That comes to ….(price), please.

那就……(價格),拜託了。

The total is ….(price).

總共是……(價格)。

Customer’s Questions:

顧客的問題:

Do you take credit cards?

接受信用卡嗎?

Can I pay by cheque, please?

請問我可以用支票付款嗎?

Could I have a receipt, please?

能給我開個收據嗎?

Could I have a gift receipt, please?

請給我一張禮品收據好嗎?

Could you gift wrap that for me please?

請你幫我包裝一下好嗎?

Can I put one item back, please? I’ve changed my mind about this one.

請給我退回一件東西好嗎?我改變了主意。

Could I leave my bags here, and pick them up later, please?

我可以把包放在這兒,晚些時候取嗎?

Do you offer a cash discount?

你們提供現金折扣嗎?

Does it have a warranty / guarantee?

有保修單嗎?

Cashier’s / Clerk’s Responses:

收銀員/售貨員的回覆:

We take / accept all major credit cards.

我們接受所有主信用卡。

Sorry, we don’t accept cheques.

對不起,我們不收支票。

I’m afraid we take cash only.

我們只收現金。

We’re offering 6 months credit, with no deposit, if you’re interested.

如果你感興趣的話,我們提供6個月的信用,沒有存款。

Customer’s Responses:

顧客的回覆:

I’ll pay in cash

我用現金支付。

I’ll pay by card

我用卡支付。

Here’s ….(money), keep the change!

這是……(錢),不用找了!

That’s it for today.

今天就到此爲止。

That’s all, thanks.

就這些吧,謝謝。

Thank you. Have a good day!

謝謝您.祝您今天過得愉快!

5. Returns and complaints

退貨和投訴

Questions:

問題:

Who can I speak to about making a complaint?

我可以向誰投訴?

Could I have a refund please?

請給我退款好嗎?

Can I speak to the manager please?

我能和經理講話嗎?

I’d like to return this please.

我想退貨。

I’d like to make a complaint.

我想投訴。

I’d like to change this for a different size please.

我想把這個換成不同尺寸的。

Do you have the original receipt?

你有原始收據嗎?

Did you buy it from one of our other stores?

你是從我們其他的商店買的嗎?

Can I ask why you’re returning it please?

我能問一下您爲什麼要退嗎?

Can I ask why you’ve changed your mind please?

我能問一下您爲什麼改變主意嗎?

Responses:

回覆:

It doesn’t work.

它不起作用。

It doesn’t fit.

它不合適。

It was a gift, but I don’t like it.

這是個禮物,但我不喜歡。

It was a gift, but the person I bought it for doesn’t like it.

這是一個禮物,但是我買的那個人不喜歡它。