當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 簡單英語口語對話範文

簡單英語口語對話範文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.7W 次

英語對話教學是英語課堂教學的重要組成部分,在提升教師教學能力、促進學生學習方面發揮着越來越重要的作用。下面是簡單英語口語對話範文,一起來了解下吧。

簡單英語口語對話範文

【簡單英語口語對話範文】

A: why are there still so many people overweight despite the current fitness craze?

現在健身這麼火,爲什麼還是有那麼多人超重呢?

C: well, there are certain factors that effect people's size and weight.

嗯,還是有一些因素會影響人們的體型和體重的.

A: what are they?

都有哪些因素呢?

C: one study said that low-income groups have a higher percentage of over-weight people than higher income families.

有研究表明低收入人羣超重的比例比高收入人羣高.

A: why?

爲什麼呢?

C: the survey said that the low, income groups eat more junk food on a daily basis.

說低收入人羣每天吃太多的垃圾食品.

A: that makes sense. Probably less time to make dinner and the junk food is cheaper.

可以理解,他們每天工作忙,沒時間做飯,垃圾食品又比較便宜.

C: and junk food contains lots of fat and oil. There is one final reason why so many people are fat.

垃圾食品油脂含量又高.不過還有另外一個原因.

A: what's that?

什麼?

C: nobody exercises anymore-not even kids! The average American home has the TV on for 6 hours a day!

現在很少有人鍛鍊身體,甚至小孩都不鍛鍊.家裏電視一天至少開6個小時.

A: wow! No wonder people are so fat. Say, Carl, looks like you could be doing a bit more exercising.

天啊.怪不得人們變得這麼胖.卡爾,你是不是也該鍛鍊鍛鍊身體了?

C: yeah, I guess so.

可能吧.

A: you should consider eating healthier food and getting some more exercise.

你可要注意飲食了,多做鍛鍊啊.

C: hey, I started a diet and lost 10 pounds.

我節食一段時間,瘦了10磅呢.

A: so what happened?

後來呢?

C: well, I quit and gained it back plus 5 pounds.

我放棄了,結果體重反彈,又胖了5磅.

A: you should have kept trying.

貴在堅持啊.

【簡單兩人英語口語對話】

C: hey, Tom, did you enjoy your lunch?

嗨,湯姆,午飯吃的好嗎?

T: oh, don't mention it. It was terrible.

哎,別提了,很糟糕!

C: what' the matter?

怎麼了?

T: the food station was as crowded as usual. I waited for 20 minutes for my sandwish, and when I finall got it the chicken was underdone.

快餐店還是那麼擠,我點了個炸雞三明治,等了20分鐘,最後裏頭的炸雞還是生的.

C: I see. You simply can't blame the server for this.

哦,你也沒法責怪服務員.

T: yes, I know. Fast food is so popular in this district.

我知道,這裏快餐太受歡迎了.

C: that's true.

是啊.

T: anyway, how was your luch, Catherine?

凱瑟琳,你的午飯怎麼樣?

C: it was good. I brough lunch from home today.

挺好的,我自己從家裏帶了飯.

T: you did? I thought you must feel right at home here as we get as many fast food restaurants as you do in America.

真的嗎?我以爲我們這裏和美國一樣有很多快餐店,你會覺得像在家一樣舒服呢.

C: well, I personally don't like then because i don't believe they are healthy.

我個人不喜歡去快餐店,我覺得那些食物都不健康.

T: i guess you're right. More often than not, people go there only for convenience. The foods may taste good, but generally speaking, they are high in calories, salt and fat.

你說的沒錯.通常人們上快餐店都是圖個方便.那些東西可能味道不錯,但是卡路里,鹽和脂肪的含量太高.

C: yes. I am wondering that you must believe fast food is your lifestyle, don't you?

我在想你是不是覺得快餐就是我們美國人的生活方式?

T: you bet. Almost all top brands such as McDonald's and KFC are from America.

當然啦,幾乎所有的大的快餐店,像麥當勞和肯德基都是美國的.

C: well, actually two-thirds of Americans may avoid these places.

實際上三分之二的美國人都不會去那些地方.

T: seriously?

真的嗎?

C: yeah, it's hard to believe but true.

嗯,你也許會覺得難以置信,但事實確實如此.

【日常簡單的英語口語對話】

A:Every honored guests, welcome to Hang Zhou. Now we are visiting Tiger-running Spring.

各位尊敬的遊客,歡迎來到西湖。現在我們正在遊覽的地方是虎跑泉。

B:How can we relate tiger to this spot, Miss Zhang?

這個景點怎麼會和老虎聯繫在一起呢,張小姐?

A:Its name originates from a legend that two tigers run here and made a hole, and then a spring gushed out from it.

此地得名於一個傳說,據說古時有兩隻老虎來到此地. 並在這裏挖開一個洞,隨後從洞中便有泉水涌出。

B:How ignorant I am!

我也太無知了。

A:The Longjing Tea and the Tiger-running Spring water are always considered as the “Two Wonders in West Lake.”

龍井茶和虎跑泉被認爲是 “西湖雙絕”。

B:I know that tea. It smells fragrant.

我知道那個茶葉,聞起來很香的。

A:That's right. All my guests, attention please. We will have half an hour to visit the spring and take photos. And next spot will be the Moon Reflected in Three Pools.

沒錯?所有遊客,請注意。我們將在這個泉水邊停留半小時,趕緊拍照留念。我們要去的下一站是三泉映月。

B:Janice, David, come here. We take some photos here. I can't imagine how beautiful it is!

賈尼斯、大衛,快到這邊來。我們在這裏拍點照片吧!我沒想到這裏的風景會如此之美。

【簡單的兩人英語對話短文】

T: Catherine. have you ever seen the movie Fast Food Nation?

凱瑟琳,你看過電影‘快餐帝國》嗎?

C: Yes, I remember it was inspird by a New York Times best-seller of the same name.

我看過,是根據同名的‘紐約時報》暢銷書改編的.

T: It's Very thought-provoking, isn't it?

我覺得它很發人深省。

C: Exactly. Jt reveals the dark side of the all-American meal.

是的,它揭示了美國飲食的陰暗面。

T: So what do you think of the American fast food culture?

那你是怎麼看待美困快餐文化的呢?

C: ] think America rcally deserves the name of "fast food nation- as pcopIe can find

McDonald ' s, KFC and Pizza Hut almost all over the States.

我覺得美國是名副其實的“怏餐帝國一,美國的各個角落幾乎都有麥當勞、肯德基和必勝客。

T: And everyone knows that Americans' favorite food is the hamburger, isn't it?

而H大家都知道美國人最愛吃漢堡包.

C: Sure. Yoi: see, Tom, fast food is a tifestyle that cravcs convenience. Pcople just don't carc whetber it is healthy or not.

是啊,湯姆你看,快餐就是一種崇尚簡便的生活方式,人們纔不在乎健不健康暱。

T: But I think some heajthy menu options are also鴕rvcd at fast food restaurants..

但是我覺得快餐店裏還是有一蝗健康菜的.

C: What are they?

都有些什麼呢?

T: Such as fat-frec milk, wholc-whcat rolls and fish sandwich.

像脫脂奶、全麥卷和烤魚三明治之類的.

C: They're much better

這氈東西就好多了.

T: But I'm not sure if they're well-rcceived.

但是我不太確定它們會不會受歡迎.

C: That's the point. People usually don't have much time to think about it when thcy have a

on-the-go meal.

這就是問題的關鍵.人們只想隨便吃點的話,一般不會花時間去考慮吃什麼。

T: Well,Amcricans may need to find a way to make the most of their fast foods.

嗯,美國人或許該想想怎樣才能做出最健康的快餐來.

C: I suppotrc so.

我也這麼認爲。

以上是爲大家介紹的有關簡單英語口語對話範文,大家都掌握了嗎?希望以上的這些內容知識能夠切實幫助到大家,進一步提升自己的口語交流能力。