當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語簡單口語對話

英語簡單口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.32W 次

在用英語進行對話的時候,不妨說說自己日常生活發生的事情。下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語簡單口語對話,供大家參閱!

英語簡單口語對話

  英語簡單口語對話:金錢

Todd James!

詹姆斯!

James Yo!

嗨!

Todd if you had a million dollars...

如果你有一百萬美元……

James Mm-hm...

嗯……

Todd if you won the lottery...

如果你中了彩票……

James Yes.

是的。

Todd What would you do

你會怎麼做?

James I would buy a small island, build a house there, and invest the rest of my money so that I would never have to work again.

我會買一座小島,在上面建一座房屋,並且把所有的錢都拿來投資,這樣我就不用再工作了。

Todd OK, So are you talking a tropical island, or...

好的,你想買熱帶小島,還是……

James A tropical island, yeah, or maybe I would give it all to charity and have a bridge named after me.

我喜歡熱帶島嶼,也許我會把所有錢都捐給慈善機構,並且用我的名字捐建一座橋。

Todd That's two different things there. How bout the island Would you want to be alone, on a secluded island or

這完全是兩碼事。那買小島呢?你是想一個人生活在荒島上,還是?

James No, I would want all of my friends to come and visit me often.

不,我希望我的朋友能經常來看我。

Todd OK. Nice. So how would you pass the time on this island

很棒。你在島上要怎麼打發時間?

James I would read books. I would study. I would go swimming, go fishing, and play with my dog.

我會讀書,學習。我會去游泳,釣魚,和我的狗一起玩。

Todd OK. Do think money can make people happy, can buy happiness

好的。你覺得金錢能使人高興嗎,能換來幸福嗎?

James No, but it can sometimes make it easier. It depends on what you buy.

不能,但有時能讓人活得更好。這取決於你怎麼花錢了。

  英語簡單口語對話:能力

Todd: OK, Jamon, we're going to talk about abilities.

Jamon,我們來談一談能力。

Jamon: OK.

好的。

Todd: Can you cook?

你會做飯嗎?

Jamon: I can cook a little bit. I like cooking.

我會做一些。我喜歡做飯。

Todd: What do you like to make when you cook?

你喜歡做什麼菜?

Jamon: Just simple things. I love salad. I make a huge salad.

做簡單的菜。我喜歡沙拉。我會做一大份沙拉。

Todd: I love salad. OK, can you sing?

我也喜歡沙拉。你會唱歌嗎?

Jamon: No, I can't sing. I just sing for me. On I have a shower.

不,我不會唱歌。我只在沖澡的時候唱給自己聽。

Todd: Oh, really, you sing in the shower? Nice, what, what songs do you sing? Like pop songs or just...?

哦,真的,你在洗澡的時候唱歌?很棒,你都會唱什麼歌?流行歌曲還是……?

Jamon: No, mainly reggae. I love reggae.

不,只是雷鬼音樂。我喜歡雷鬼音樂。

Todd: Wow! Can you play any musical instruments?

哇!你會玩樂器嗎?

Jamon: Dijuridu!

蒂傑利多!

Todd: Oh, really.

哦,真的。

Jamon: It's an Australian instrument.

它是一種澳大利亞樂器。

Todd: Yeah, yeah. Where did you learn that?

好的。你在哪學會這種樂器的?

Jamon: I learned in Switzerland.

我在瑞士學會的。

Todd: Really. OK. Is it popular in switzerland?

它在瑞士流行嗎?

Jamon: Yeah, it's popular. Everybody knows about it.

是的,很流行。人人都知道它。

Todd: Wow. How long have you played?

哇。你練了有多久了?

Jamon: A couple of years maybe. Maybe 4 years.

大概有好幾年了。也許有4年了。

Todd: All right, thanks.

好的,謝謝。

  英語簡單口語對話:麪包

Todd: Marika, do you like bread?

瑪莉卡,你喜歡麪包嗎?

Marika: Yes, I do.

是的,我喜歡。

Todd: OK. What kind of bread do you eat?

你吃什麼樣的麪包?

Marika: I try to eat whole grain bread or bagels or something that's dark.

我吃全麥麪包,或者百吉餅,或者是全麥的其他食物。

Todd: OK. What do you like to put on bread?

你喜歡用麪包就着什麼吃?

Marika: My favorite thing to put on bread is tomatoes and I also like honey.

我最喜歡麪包就着西紅柿吃,我也喜歡蜂蜜。

Todd: OK. But not together?

但是這幾樣不能一起吃?

Marika: Not together, no.

不能一起吃。

Todd: Do you like mustard?

你喜歡芥末嗎?

Marika: No, I don't like mustard.

不,我不喜歡芥末。

Todd: Oh, I love mustard. I eat mustard and bread just plain.

我喜歡芥末。我喜歡白麪包抹上芥末吃。

Marika: No, no. I know people that eat mustard sandwiches, and no!

不。我聽說有人喜歡芥末三明治,天啊!

Todd: OK. Can you make bread?

你會做麪包嗎?

Marika: Yes, I can. Actually, I'm a baker.

是的,我會。事實上,我是個麪包師。

Todd: Really.

真的?

Marika: Yeah!

真的!

Todd: Wow!

哇!

Marika: I'm a pastry chef.

我是一名西式糕點主廚。

Todd: That's incredible.

真是難以置信。

Marika: Although, bread is kind of a different branch. I do cakes and stuff like that. I can make bread. My grandmother makes bread all the time.

雖然麪包是西式糕點中的一個分支。但我會做蛋糕麪包一類的食物。我會做麪包。我的祖母總是自己烤麪包。

  英語簡單口語對話:樂隊

Todd: So, James, you're in a band!

詹姆斯,你是樂隊一員!

James: Yes!

是的!

Todd: OK, tell us about your band.

跟我們講講你的樂隊。

James: I play in a Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band.

我的樂隊叫做瑞典泡泡糖朋克樂隊。

Todd: Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band. What exactly is that?

瑞典泡泡糖朋克樂隊。

James: I don't know, but that's what it says on the CD.

我不知道,但CD上就是這麼寫的。

Todd: OK. What do you play in your band?

你在樂隊演奏什麼?

James: I play base guitar.

我演奏低音電吉他。

Todd: OK. How long have you been playing the guitar?

好的。你彈吉他彈了多久了?

James: I've been playing the guitar for about 12 or 13 years.

我彈吉他彈了12,3年了。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. Do you play any other instruments?

真的!真棒。你還玩其他樂器嗎?

James: I play a little guitar and a little drums.

我會點兒吉他,會點兒打鼓。

Todd: Since you're in a band do you meet lots of women?

自從你進入樂隊就很有女生緣?

James: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Really! You're a rock star.

真的!你是個搖滾新星。

James: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Nice. Nice. Do you tour or do you just play where you live?

很好。你們會巡迴演出嗎,還是隻在居住地演出?

James: We just play in clubs. Local clubs.

我們只在俱樂部演出,地方俱樂部。

Todd: OK. What the best thing about being a musician, in the band?

好的。進入樂團玩音樂最大的好處是什麼?

James: It's really good for relaxing and having fun.

組樂隊有利於放鬆,而且很有趣。

Todd: Is it your full-time job?

這是你的全職工作嗎?

James: No, it's not. It's only a hobby.

不是,這只是個愛好。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

  英語簡單口語對話:四季

Todd: Hey, Marika!

嗨,瑪莉卡!

Marika: Hey!

嗨!

Todd: How you doing?

你怎麼樣?

Marika: I'm OK. How are you?

我很好,你呢?

Todd: Good. Marika do you like summer?

很好。瑪莉卡,你喜歡夏天嗎?

Marika: No, I don't like summer it's my least favorite summer.

不,我不喜歡夏天,夏天是我最不喜歡的季節了。

Todd: Wow, why?

哇,爲什麼?

Marika: Because I don't like hot weather. I don't like being hot and sweaty and uncomfortable.

因爲我不喜歡炎熱的天氣。我不喜歡很熱,出很多汗,那樣很不舒服。

Todd: OK. Well, it's pretty hot in Japan so you must not like summer here.

日本夏天很熱,你一定不喜歡這裏的夏天。

Marika: No, I don't.

我不喜歡。

Todd: Is it hot in summer where you're from?

你的家鄉夏天熱嗎?

Marika: Yeah, it's pretty hot but usually we go away on the weekends to cottages and we go swimming in lakes and stuff.

是的,那裏夏天非常熱,但我們週末都去湖邊小屋居住,並且在湖裏游泳什麼的。

Todd: Oh, that's nice. Where are you from by the way?

真棒。順便問一句,你來自哪裏?

Marika: Canada.

加拿大。

Todd: So, what's your favorite season?

那麼,你最喜歡的季節是什麼?

Marika: Winter or fall.

冬天或者秋天。

Todd: OK. Well, what do you do in the winter?

你在冬天都做什麼?

Marika: In the winter, activities you mean?

你是說在冬天有什麼活動?

Todd: Yeah.

是的。

Marika: I go snowboarding and I go to onsens and I walk around and I enjoy the cold weather.

我冬天去滑雪,泡溫泉,散步,我很享受寒冷的季節。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。