當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 英語情景對話:住酒店時應該如何 check in?

英語情景對話:住酒店時應該如何 check in?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.57W 次

預定酒店時,爲了避免尷尬,我們要學會一些基本的酒店相關的英語口語,今天,小編給大家整理了一些旅遊相關的超實用英語口語示例,一起來看看吧!

英語情景對話:住酒店時應該如何 check in?

 

Dialogue A  Complaint(處理投訴)

C=Front Office Clerk 前臺服務員     G=Guest 客人

C:Good evening, Front Office. Can I help you?晚上好,這裏是前臺。有什麼可以爲您效勞?

G:This is Ms. Stevenson, Room 1827. I’ve just checked in and I’m not satisfied with my room. 我是1827房的史蒂文森小姐,剛入住的,我對房間不滿意。

C:May I know what’s the matter?請問有什麼問題嗎?

G:The room is too noisy and my husband was woken up several times by the noise the baggage!I didn’t expect such things would happen in your hotel.房間非常的!我沒料到你們酒店會發生這樣的事情。

C:I’m sorry to hear that, Ms. Stevenson. I’ll try to arrange another quiet room for you .Please wait a moment.(after a while)。We do apologize for the inconvenience.很抱歉有這種事情,史蒂文森小姐。我立刻爲您更換另一件更安靜的房間,我們爲給您帶來的不便道歉。

G:That fine. Thank you.好吧,謝謝您。

C:You’re welcome, Ms. Stevenson. Your new room number is 1728 and here is your room key. My name’s Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to call me.不客氣,史蒂文森太太。這是爲您新更換的房間1728的房卡。我叫西蒙,如果有什麼我能效勞的,請儘管給我打電話。

 

 

Dialogue B  Check out

R:Good morning, sir .can I help you? 早上好先生,有什麼可以幫到您?

G:Morning .l would like to check out. 早上好,我想辦理退房。

R:Certainly. Can I have your name and room number? 好的!您可以告訴我您的名字和房間號碼嗎?

G:Thomas Dickson in Room 1218  托馬斯.迪克遜 房間號碼是1218.

R:A double room for two nights at 800RMB per/night, the meals that you had at the hotel are 250RMB….Here is your bill please check it.  一間雙人房住兩晚,每晚房費是800元,您在酒店餐廳的消費是250元。。。這是您的賬單請您覈對一下。

G: Sorry, l am not clear about this item.  不好意思,我對這項消費表示不理解。

R: Oh. This is for the phone calls you made from your room. 這是您從房間內撥打的電話賬單。

G: But I didn’t make any calls. 但是我並沒有撥打任何電話。

R:  Oh, just a moment. l’ll check it . l’m terribly sorry sir .we made a mistake.we will deduct it from you bill right away. 請您稍等一下我查一下。非常抱歉,是我們的失誤,我立即從賬單中扣除此項收費。

G:  It seems correct now .Can I pay by credit Card?現在看起來賬單是正確的了。

R :  Yes, Sir. We will cancel your pre-authorization and charge your bill by Credit Card.好的,先生。我們將會取消您之前刷的預授權再重新收取您的費用。

G:  Yes.好的

R :  Have a nice day! We hope to see you again!好的!先生。祝您有愉快的一天,我們期待能再次見到您!

 

怎麼樣,看完了這篇文章,大家是不是對住酒店相關的交際內容有了更多的積累了呢?喜歡就趕快收藏起來吧~