當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 實用英語口語旅行句子學習

實用英語口語旅行句子學習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

很多人在學習英語的時候口語能力並不突出,可能大家平時練習得也不多。但是如果是要用到英語口語,那該怎麼辦呢?所以平時的練習是少不了的,今天來和大家說說機場出入境可能會用到的英語口語句子,對於英語不好的人來說,在應對國外機場各種問題時,有很大的幫助。

實用英語口語旅行句子學習

一、機場

出國的第一步就是乘坐飛機, 以下是在機場常用到的英語:

I have a bag to check.

我有行李需要轉運。

Here is my passport.

這是我的護照。

I have a stopover in Bangkok.

我需要在曼谷轉機。

Is the flight delayed?

航班延誤了嗎?

The flight will be put off.

飛機要延誤了。

Due to bad weather condition.

因爲航空管制。

My flight has been delayed.

我的航班延誤了。

Will this flight get there on time?

航班準點到達嗎?

What's the cause of the delay?

飛機延誤的原因是什麼?

How long will the flight be delayed?

飛機將要延誤多久?

When is the new boarding time?

新登機時間是什麼時候?

The flight will take four hours.

此次飛行將需要四個小時。

When is the next flight available?

下一班還有空位的班機幾點?

Where can I get my baggage?

我要去哪裏取行李?

I can’ find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再確認班機。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。

Where is the tourist information?

旅遊諮詢中心在哪裏?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有機場巴士可到市區?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租車招呼站)在哪裏?

二、過海關

到了目的地,就是過海關啦。 在過海關的時候,都有哪些常用的英語呢?

Where will the customs procedure take place?

海關手續在哪兒辦理?

May I have a customs declaration form, please?

請給我一份海關審報表,好嗎?

Which way shall I go to immigration?

我應該在哪裏辦理入境手續?

Where is the immigrantion office?

入境管理處在哪裏?

Can you tell me how to fill in this declaration form?

你能告訴我怎樣填這申請表嗎?

May I have a look at your custom declaration?

我可以看一下你的入境申請表嗎?

You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.

您先去辦手續,我來幫您照看大件行李。

Our baggage has cleared customs.

我們的行李已經通過了安全檢查。

I have a tourist visa.

我辦的是旅遊簽證。

I’m going to stay here for a week as a tourist

我將以遊客的身份在此逗留一個星期。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

我預計停留約10天

I‘m staying at the Benson Hotel.

我住在本森飯店。

Have you filled in the baggage declaration?

你 的行李申請單填好了嗎?

Do you have anything to declare for customs?

你有什麼要申報的麼?

What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty-free?

海關允許你攜帶酒品的最高免稅額是多少?

Is that all for customs formalities?

海關檢查就這些了嗎?

All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.

我的行李都檢查完了,看來我可以走了。

三、兌換外幣

到了國外,還有一件重要的事就是兌換外幣。 那麼,在兌換外幣時我們要如何用英語溝通呢?

Do you handle foreign exchange here?

你們這裏辦理外匯業務嗎?

I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here.

我想在這兒兌換一些旅行支票。

What's the exchange rate today?

今天的兌換比率是多少?

Where's the exchange rate list?

匯率表在哪兒?

May I have a look at the exchange rate list?

我可以看一下匯率表嗎?

Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollars in small change?

請換500美元。再另外能否給我10元的小面額零錢?

What should I do if I want to exchange RMB for Canadian dollars?

如果我想把人民幣換成加元該怎麼做呢?

WIll it take long?

要很久嗎?

I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please.

請將我的一些人民幣換成美元。

How many RMB to the US dollar?

多少人民幣可以換一美元?

Will the rate still go down tomorrow?

匯率明天還會跌嗎?

Please cash this check.

請兌現這張支票。

Can you change me some money, please?

能否請你給我兌換一些錢?

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

請給我5張20元和10張一元的。

Could you give me some small notes?

給我一些小票好嗎?

四、出租車

出了機場,接下來就是坐車去酒店啦。 那麼,打車的時候有哪些常用英語呢?

Where can I catch a taxi?

我在哪裏可以叫到出租車?

The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.

出租車站臺就在左邊轉角處。

Drive me to XXX.

載我到XXX。

Please drive me to this address.

請把我開到這個地方。

How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?

打車到市中心需要多少錢?

Please open the trunk.

可以幫我打開後備箱嗎?

Let me check the metre out.

讓我看一下計價器。

By meter,please.

請打表。

By the way, when can we arrive there?

順便問一下,我們多久可以到那兒?

May I open the window?

我可以開窗戶嗎?

Could you mind not smoking?

請不要吸菸

Please drive slowly.

請開慢一點。

Can you go a little faster?

你 能開快一點嗎?

How much will it cost?

需要多少錢?

Here you are. You can keep the change.

給你錢,零錢不用找了。

Take me to the railway station.

載我到火車站

Shall we take the expressway?

我們走高速嗎?

Take me back.

載我回去

What is the charge for that?

那要多少錢?

How much extra do I have to pay for that?

我還要另外付多少?

The change is yours.

找回的錢給你。

I need a receipt, please.

請給我一張發票。

五、公交車

如果你不想打的,那就試試公交車吧。 以下是公交車上常用的英語:

Is this the bus that goes by the mall? 這班公交車經過商業街嗎?

You can transfer from this bus to bus number 你可以搭乘這班車, 然後轉乘2路車。

Will it cost for the transfer? 轉車需要錢嗎?

Please get me off at XXX. 請在XXX讓我下車

Where can I put the coin? 硬幣要放在哪裏?

I can take the bus free of change with my ID card. 我可以憑證件免費乘車。

Please come here and take my seat. (讓座)請過來坐我的位置。

Excuse me. Is this seat taken? 對不起,這座位有人坐嗎?

I'm afraid this seat is taken. 恐怕已經有人坐了。

How long does it take? 要花多久時間?

How much is the fare? 車費是多少?

A ticket to XX, please. 我要一張去XX的票。

You still owe me one yuan. 你少找我1元錢。

Do I need to change somewher e? 我需要在哪裏轉車嗎?

How many stops before I get off? 到我下車前共有多少站呢?

What is the ne xt stop? 下一站是哪兒?

Excuse me, am I on the right platform? 對不起,請問我是否走對月臺了?

Would you please let me know when we get to the stop? 到站請告訴我好嗎?

I missed my st o p! 我坐過站了!

Where is the ticket booth? 售票亭在哪裏?

六、住酒店

到了目的地,接着就是入住酒店啦。 那麼,入住酒店又有哪些常用英語呢?

I reserved a room for tonight.

我預定了個今晚的房間。

I have a reservation for [name].

我用……的名字預訂了房間。

I have no reservation. Do you have a single room available?

我沒有預定,請問還有單人間嗎?(twin room=雙人間、雙牀房,double room=大牀房)

I would like to stay for…nights, please.

我要住……晚。

How much is this room per night?

每晚多少錢?

I’d like a key to room 202,please.

請給我202房間的鑰匙。

Is there a room available for tonight?

今晚有空房間嗎?

Can you help me with this form?

你能幫我填這張表嗎?

Could you point me in the right direction?

你能告訴我要往哪裏走嗎?

What time does the dining room open?

餐廳什麼時候營業?

When will it be ready?

什麼時候能準備好?

Can you keep my valuables?

你能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?

Does my room have a bathroom?

房間裏有浴室嗎?

(an iron /a hairdryer / telephone / mini-bar=

熨斗、吹風機、電話、小冰櫃)

Does the hotel have a swimming pool?

你們酒店有游泳池嗎

Please bring me a pot of boiled water? 請送一壺熱水.

May I have a wake-up call? 早晨能叫醒我嗎?

A wake-up call, please. 請提供叫醒服務。

Hello. I'm calling from Room 202. 喂,我是202房間住客。

What is the check-out time? 退房時間是幾點?

I'm ready to check out n ow . 我要退房結賬了

May I check it? 我可以覈對一下嗎?

What is this charge here? 這是什麼費用?

Is a credit card OK? 用信用卡支付可以嗎?

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?

七、租車

如果你想要租車遊玩。 那麼,學會下面幾句英語還是很有必要的:

Where can I rent a car? 我能在哪裏租車?

I would like to rent a car. 我想要租車。

I want to make a reservation.

我想預定一部。

What size do you have?

你們有哪些尺寸的車?

Compact, sedan, van or a coupe?

小轎車、家庭房車、貨車還是雙門跑車?

I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then?

我想在明天早上7點提車,你們那時開門了嗎?

What's the rental fee? 租金是多少?

May I pay in cash? 可以付現金嗎?

How much is it for 2 days rental? Any special rate for weekly rental? 租兩天多少錢?週末租車有什麼優惠嗎?

Where can I pick it up(drop it off)? 我可以在哪裏提車(還車)?

Do I have to return the car here? 我一定要到這裏來還車嗎?

Automatic or stick shift? 自動檔還是手動檔?

I have my own license and an international license. 我有一張自己的(本地的)和一張國際的駕駛執照。

What should I do if something happens to the car? 如果車子有什麼問題我該怎麼辦?

I think these tires need some air. 我想這些輪胎要打點氣。

Will it (insurance) cover the rental car? 租車包括保險嗎?

八、報團

不會開車怎麼辦? 那麼,報個當地旅遊團也是個不錯的選擇。下面是一些報團常用的英語:

Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon?

有到大峽谷的旅遊團嗎?

Where do I go to sign up for that tour?

我需要到哪裏報名參加呢?

Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?

您能告訴我加利福尼亞的氣候怎麼樣麼?

Is it true that it's full of wonders there?

那裏充滿了奇異的景觀,是真的嗎?

Could you give me some information on your European tours?

你可以給我一些你們經辦的有關歐洲旅遊的資料嗎?

I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time.

我有興趣在聖誕節前後去玩10天。

I'd like to leave on August 17 and return on August 29 .

我想要8月17日出發,8月29日回來。

What is the cost?

費用是多少?

What does it include?

這包含了什麼?

Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour

reservations?

我們能讓你們安排預訂必要的飛機、飯店和旅程嗎?

Let me think it over, and I'll call you back to make reservations.

讓我考慮一下,我會再打電話預定。

九、問路

如果你不喜歡報團,而是更偏愛自由行, 那麼在旅遊的過程中,勢必會遇到需要問路的情況。下面就是問路時會用到的幾句英語啦:

Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?

打擾了,請問我們現在是在什麼地方?

Which way shall I take? I want to go back to BJ Hotel.

我想回北京賓館,我該走哪條路?

How long will it take to get there?

去那兒得多長時間?

How can I get there?

我要怎樣到那裏?

Are there any landmarks on the way?

路上有什麼路標嗎?

Can you tell me where I can get on the subway?

可否告訴我在哪兒搭地鐵?

I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way?

我想去火車站,你能帶我去麼?

Does the bus go there?

有公車到那兒嗎?

Where can I find the police station?

我在哪裏可以找到警察局?

Is there a toilet near here?

這附近有洗手間嗎?

Where's this place in the map?

這裏在地圖的哪個位置?

Is this the right way to the station?

往車站走這條路對嗎?

How far is it from here?

從這兒到那裏遠嗎?

What floor is it on?

它在哪層樓?

What’s the best way to the airport?

去機場最好怎麼走?

還想了解哪些英語口語內容,歡迎大家來這裏溝通交流。每天的學習都不會讓我們的努力白費,大家加油吧!