當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 商務英語中如何介紹業務範圍

商務英語中如何介紹業務範圍

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.03W 次

大家對於商務英語有哪些瞭解呢?其實商務英語本質歸屬英語,然而在細微處有它的獨到之處,有很多看似很普通的詞彙,在商務英語中不僅僅很常見,而且發揮着獨特的作用。今天就跟大家分享一些看似很普通但在商務活動中使用頻率卻超高的英文短語吧。

商務英語中如何介紹業務範圍

1.We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

我們是一家國營公司,專營輕工產品。

2. We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business.

我們是同一業務範圍內的主要出品商之一。

3. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

我們很榮幸地向你們自我介紹,我們專營出口罐頭食品的一家國營公司。

4. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我們是自行車和零部件的經銷商,我們在這一行業已經做了 20 多年了。

5.Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

我們公司專營紡織品出口業務。

6. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我們公司經營的主要產品是電器。

7. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我公司主要經營農產品。

8. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我們專營餐布的出品業務。

9. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我公司主要經營絲織品的出口業務。

10. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

我們專門經營中國絲綢服裝的出口業務。

11. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我們經營機械進出口業務。

12. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我們的業務是大批量進東南亞的果品。

13. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我們專門經營各種類型的鐘表。

14. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我們也經營各種綢緞的生意。

15. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我們經營的商品範圍多樣,有領帶、皮帶、襯衫等。

16. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我們完全有能力以最具有競爭性的價格提供各種魚類罐頭。

17. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我們可以按照客戶所提供的樣品並根據其所要求的式樣、規格、包裝要求等接受訂單。

18. We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我們做草柳製品,刺繡製品,陶瓷,玉雕,古玩,國畫,絹花和各種各樣的玩具和 禮物的出品業務。

19. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我們公司主要生產用於工業和農業的具有先進技術的機械和化工產品。

20. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.

電子產品屬於我們的業務經營範圍。

21. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我們也做手工編制物品的出口業務。

22. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.

多年來我們一直在和許多亞洲國家做玻璃的業務。

23. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我們公司專做向歐洲市場出口中國工藝品的生意。

24. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我公司還經營化學產品和產品進出口的業務。

25. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

30年來,我們一直在進口和出口各種金屬和礦物,並在80多個國家和地區擁有衆多客戶和朋友。

26. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我們的公司是一家企業集團,集科研、業務、生產和售後服務爲一體。

27. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作爲一家合資企業,在中國境內,我們公司在家用電器、計算器、電訊等領域處領先 地位。

28. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.

我們可以按照客戶所指定的商品的商標和牌號接受訂單。

29. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.

我們經營皮鞋和手套已經有 20 多年了。

30. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我們從事這類設備的製造已 20 年了。

製作精巧 skillful manufacture

工藝精良 sophisticated technology

最新工藝 latest technology

加工精細 finely processed

設計精巧 deft design

造型新穎 modern design

造型優美 beautiful design

設計合理 professional design

造型富麗華貴 luxuriant in design

結構合理 rational construction

款式新穎 attractive design

款式齊全 various styles

式樣優雅 elegant shape

花色入時 fashionable patterns

任君選擇 for your selection

五彩繽紛 colorful

色彩豔麗 beautiful in colors

色澤光潤 color brilliancy

色澤素雅 delicate colors

瑰麗多彩 pretty and colorful

潔白透明 pure white and translucence

潔白純正 pure whiteness

品質優良 excellent quality(high quality)

質量上乘 superior quality

質量穩定 stable quality

質量可靠 reliable quality

品種繁多 wide varieties

規格齊全 complete in specifications

保質保量 quality and quantity assured

性能可靠 dependable performance

操作簡便 easy and simple to handle

使用方便 easy to use

經久耐用 durable in use

以質優而聞名 well-known for its fine quality

數量之首 The king of quantity

質量最佳 The queen of quality

信譽可靠 reliable reputation

聞名世界 world-wide renowm

久負盛名 to have a long standing reputation

譽滿中外 to enjoy high reputation at home and abroad

歷史悠久 to have a long history

暢銷全球 selling well all over the world

深受歡迎 to win warm praise from customers

對於這些外貿商務英語的表達,我們翻譯的時候,不能按照普通的詞彙那樣簡單粗暴的翻譯,一定要根據商務活動的語境進行翻譯。希望大家能夠好好看看上面的內容,不要覺得自己已經掌握了就輕視它們,再簡單的知識點也需要不斷的完善和努力。

特別提醒: