當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > What If? 不妨

What If? 不妨

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.7W 次

What would you do if you lost your job?

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">What If? 不妨

如果你失去工作你會怎麼做?

I have no idea. I've been here for 20 years.

我不知道。我已經在這20年。

Do you have any other skills?

你還有別的技能嗎?

Well, I know how to flip hamburgers.

好吧,我知道如何翻轉漢堡包。

No one would hire you to flip hamburgers.

沒有人會僱傭你翻轉漢堡包。

Have you heard something that you're not telling me?

你聽說過一些你沒有告訴我的東西嗎?

What do you mean?

你的意思是?

Are there going to be layoffs at this place?

這裏會有臨時解僱的人嗎?

I certainly hope not!

物品當然希望沒有!

If you got laid off, you'd be flipping hamburgers, too.

如果你被解僱,你也要翻轉漢堡包。

Oh great, we could both work at Burger King.

嗯,太棒了,我們都可以在漢堡王工作了。

Maybe we'd get laid off there, too.

或許我們在那也會被解僱。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載