當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 面試英語第13章:謝絕職務(音頻)

面試英語第13章:謝絕職務(音頻)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.98W 次

由於某些原因,你可能不想接受這個職位,所以在接到被錄用的通知時,一定要坦白告訴對方你的決定。謝絕職位時,可以誠懇地說出自己的想法,並感謝對方錄用自己。專業禮貌的謝絕可以爲自己留存機會,以備將來又想應聘這家公司。

面試英語第13章:謝絕職務(音頻)

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.


非常感謝貴公司的錄用,但我不得不拒絕這份工作。


I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs ( / more right for me / more interesting to me).


我剛接受了另一份我覺得更能滿足我需要(/更適合我/更感興趣)的工作。


Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.


坦白地說,面試後我一直認爲這個職位不適合我。


I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in ( / offers me too little salary / can't supply me with an apartment).


我不想接受一份我覺得不會讓我快樂(/薪水太少/不能爲我提供住房)的工作。


I really think that position suits my education background better.


我真的覺得那個職位更適合我的教育背景。


CONVERSATIONS 會話

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs Smith with ABC Corp.


I: 你好,孫先生嗎?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。


A: Yes, this is Sunlin.


A: 是的,我是孫林。


I: I'd like to tell you that you can come to work for us.


I: 我想告訴你你可以來我們公司工作了。


A: Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.


A: 哦,很抱歉,我剛剛接受了另一個我認爲更符合我要求的工作。


I: I see.


I: 我知道了。


A: I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.


A: 非常感謝貴公司的錄用,但我不得不拒絕它。


I: You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.


I: 不用客氣,如果你改變了主意,可以打電話給我們。


A: I will. Thank you.


A: 我會的,謝謝你。


Dialogue 2

I: Mr. Sun, this is Mrs Smith at ABC. I am calling to offer you the Sales Manager position. I am wondering if you are still interested in it.


I: 孫先生,我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。我打電話是想告訴你銷售經理一職你已被錄用了。我不知道你還有沒有興趣。


A: Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me.


A: 坦白地說,面試後我一直認爲這個工作不適合我。


I: Really, what changed your mind?


I: 是嗎,是什麼讓你改變了主意?


A: I think there is too much responsibility for me. I wonder if I can handle it.


A: 我認爲這份工作要承擔的責任太多了,我不知道能否應付得了。


I: I am sure you can.


I: 我相信你能應付的。


A: But I have my doubts, and I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.


A: 但我懷疑我自己,我不想接受一份自己感到不快樂的工作。


I: You are right.


I: 你說得對。


A: But thank you for the offer. Good luck.


A: 但還是非常感謝你的錄用。祝你好運。


Dialogue 3

A: Hello, this is Sunlin, may I speak to Mrs. Smith?


A: 你好,我是孫林,我可以和史密斯女士講話嗎?


I: Yes, this is Mrs Smith. Mr. Sun, have you received our letter?


I: 我就是史密斯。孫先生,你收到我們給你的信了嗎?


A: Yes, Mrs Smith. I am just calling to thank you for your offer. But I am sorry to tell you I have accepted another position.


A: 我收到了,我打電話就是感謝貴公司的錄用,不過非常遺憾地告訴你,我已經接受了另一個職位。


I: May I ask why?


I: 我可以問爲什麼嗎?


A: I really think that position suits my educational background better. What's more, that company will supply me with an apartment, you know I haven't my own house and I have to rent.


A: 我覺得那個職位非常符合我的教育背景,而且那個公司會爲我提供一套住房,我沒有自己的房子,必須租房子住。


I: I see.


I: 我明白。