當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第18期:謝絕職務

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第18期:謝絕職務

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.67W 次

第18期:謝絕職務

我想通知你可以來我們公司上班了。
I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.


For example:
A:I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.
我想通知你可以來我們公司上班了。
B:I am sorry but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.
很抱歉,我剛接受了一個我認爲更符合我需要的工作。

非常感謝貴公司的錄用,但我不得不拒絕這份工作。
I really appreciate your offer,but I must decline it.

坦率地說,面試後我一直認爲這個職位不適合我。
Frankly speaking,I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

是什麼讓你改變了主意?
What changed your mind?

For example:
A:What changed your mind?是什麼讓你改變了主意?
B:I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.
我不想接受一份我覺得不會讓我快樂的工作。

恐怕那不是我希望的工作。
I'm afraid that's not the job I expect.
I don't think that's the job I want.

我需要考慮考慮。
I need to think about it.
Well, I need some more time to make a decision.

嗯,這工作聽起來有意思,但恐怕工資待遇不太好。
Well,the work sounds interesting,but I'm afraid the pay is not so good.

目前我們不需要打字員。
We don't need a typist at present.

在我未真正瞭解工作的要求之前,是不會接受那項工作的。
I won't accept that job until I know exactly what it involves.

我認爲我們需要有更多經驗的人來擔任這個職位。
I think we need someone with a little more experience to handle this job.

我建議你先把英語會話學好然後才能到外資公司工作。
I suggest you learn English conversation well before you try working in a foreign company.

我公司沒有什麼空位子了。
We haven't got any position.

For example:
A:I'm looking for a part-time job in the lab.
我想在你們公司找份兼職工作。
B:We haven't got any position.我公司沒有什麼空位子了。

這種工作我恐怕沒有什麼經驗。
I'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort work.

你的專業跟這個工作不對口。
Your field is out of the work.

For example:
A: Your field is out of the work.你的專業跟這個工作不對口。B:That's all right. I can try other companies.
不要緊,我再到其他公司去找。

我現在無法給你明確的答覆。
I can't say anything definite right now.
definite(adj.)明確的,一定的

我認爲這無法接受。
I don't think it's acceptable.

我不得不說我要到其他地方試試了。
I have to say I'll try another place.

她是合格的,不過她的形象不適合這個職位。
She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.

For example:
A: How about the woman that just left my office?
剛剛從我辦公室離開的那位女士怎麼樣?
B: She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.
她是合格的,不過她的形象不適合這個職位。

我不想僱傭她。
I didn't want to hire her.

這表示你不接受這份工作嗎?
Is this a deaf breaker?

For example:
A: Is this a deal breaker?這表示你不接受這份工作嗎?
B: I'm afraid so.恐怕就是這樣。

你想加入我們嗎?
Would you want to join us?

For example:
A: Would you want to join us?你想加入我們嗎?
B: Thanks,but I'm very happy where I am.
多謝,但是我很喜歡我現在的工作。

我沒有接受那個職位,因爲工作地點離我家太遠了。
I didn't accept this position since the location is too far away from my house.
far away隔得很遠

我已經接受了另一家公司的聘用。
I have accepted the other offer.

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第18期:謝絕職務