當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 5分鐘英語對話範文 英語口語

5分鐘英語對話範文 英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.66W 次

英語對話的練習,可以根據個人或團體的整體水平來決定英語對話的時間長短。下面是本站小編給大家整理的5分鐘英語對話範文,供大家參閱!

5分鐘英語對話範文 英語口語

  5分鐘英語對話範文:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME

Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on.

We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.

格倫:克里斯托弗, 請你抓緊時間,不然我們就不能準時到達冰球場了。快點啊。 我們半路上還要接大山和雲波呢。

Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on.

克里斯托弗:我馬上就下去。 我正要穿冰球褲。

Glen: Need any help?

格倫:要幫忙嗎?

Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.

克里斯托弗:不用了,謝謝,我能自己來。

Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van.

格倫:好的,我到車上等你。

Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?

克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到車上去好嗎?

Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.

格倫:行,不過,你得自己拿球杆。

Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?

格倫:你跟你媽媽說“再見”了嗎?

Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.

克里斯托弗:說了,她要你回家的路上買份報紙。

Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late.

We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you

tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you

excited about the hockey game?

格倫:請轉123房間。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我們有些遲了。大約十分鐘後我們

到旅館門前接你們。 還有,請你叫如梅在十點半鐘到旅館前廳等凱西。 好的,再見。嘿,朋友,你爲冰球比賽感到很激動嗎?

Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.

克里斯托弗:是的,這次是我們隊在這個賽季的最後一場比賽了。我希望我們能打贏。

Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely.

格倫:我希望你們能打得開心也要注意安全。

Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.

克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不過我還是想我們能打贏。

Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.

格倫:你們好。上車吧。歡迎來到兒童冰球世界。

Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first

hockey game, you know.

大山:克里斯托弗,你好。謝謝你邀請我們去看你們的冰球比賽。 你知道,這是雲波

第一次看冰球賽呢。

Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?

雲波:對,你能給我講一講冰球賽嗎?

Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into

the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.

克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前鋒的。我進球得分的機會最多。我將冰球射入守門員的球門,

得分最多的隊爲勝。

Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?

雲波:冰球是一個圓球的樣子嗎?

Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.

克里斯托弗:像,有點兒像。冰球是扁圓的,在冰上能滑動。 我用球杆掌握冰球的運動方向。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

雲波:哦,我明白了。

Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year.

克里斯托弗:這個賽季我們隊打得不好,但是我們比去年打得好。

Glen: I think so, too.

格倫:我也這麼認爲。

Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player?

大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜歡的冰球隊員是誰?

Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.

克里斯托弗:這個麼,我爸爸最喜歡Wayne Gretzky。 我和媽媽還送給爸爸一件99號T恤衫作生日禮物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起來,我更喜歡Gilmour。

Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?

大山:Gilmour 效力於多倫多紅葉隊,是吧?

Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.

克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力於多倫多紅葉隊,後來他轉隊了, 我收集與他有關的明信片。

Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!

格倫:冰球場到了,我們準時到達。

Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.

克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那兒,她是我們的守門員。你好,珍妮特。

Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.

雲波:這麼說,隊員裏還有女孩呢。真有意思。

Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.

克里斯托弗:對,我們隊員裏有三個女孩: 一個是守門員,一個是前鋒,還有一個是防守隊員。

Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?

大山:女隊員像男孩一樣善戰嗎?

Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.

格倫:當然啦。有時他們比男孩還更有攻擊性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。

Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?

克里斯托弗:嗯,也許吧。大山,請把我的冰球袋給我,好嗎?

Dashan: Sure. Here you go.

大山:好的,給。

Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.

克里斯托弗:謝謝你。爸爸,我們在更衣室見。

Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.

格倫:好的,我去停車。一會兒就回來。

Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!

雲波:再見,克里斯托弗,祝你好運氣!

Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.

大山:好好打,我們會給你加油、助威的。

Christopher:Bye, everybody.

克里斯托弗:再見。

  5分鐘英語對話範文: VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.

接線員:您好。這裏是首都電子公司。

Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.

大山:你好,我找格倫·帕克。

Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to Hold?

接線員:帕克先生的電話正佔線,您願意持機等候嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?

大山:不必了,我能給他留言嗎?

Receptionist: Certainly.

接線員:當然可以。

Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?

大山:請告訴他給234-2111打電話,找123房間的大山。

Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.

接線員:請稍等,帕克先生的電話不再佔用了,我可以給你接通了。

Glen: Glen Parker speaking.

格倫:我是格倫·帕克。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.

大山:你好啊,我是大山。

Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?

格倫:大山,你好。真沒料到是你。你這是從什麼地方打來的電話?

Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.

大山:我是在渥太華市中心打電話。

Glen: Really? What are you doing here?

格倫:是嗎?你來這兒做什麼事?

Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.

大山:我現在正跟兩位中國朋友一起周遊加拿大。

Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?

格倫:太棒了!你在渥太華能呆多久?

Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?

大山:只呆幾天。凱西和小克里斯託弗一切都好嗎?

Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.

格倫:他們一切都好。你說小克里斯託弗嗎?他一個星期前就已經10週歲。現在正在學法語。

Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?

大山:時間過得太快了,你說是不是?

Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?

格倫:真是太快了。大山,我得去辦事了,但是我很願意領你參觀一下我的公司,你和你的朋友願意來看看嗎?

Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.

大山:等等,我問問他們。 有人邀請我們。 你們願意到我的朋友的軟件公司去參觀嗎?他邀請我們去參觀。

Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.

雲波:當然願意,我很願意看看加拿大的企業

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也很願意。

Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?

大山:格倫,我們願意來,謝謝你的邀請。 我們什麼時候去合適呢?

Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.

格倫:明天上午10點,怎麼樣?我先領你們參觀,然後我們一起吃午飯。我們樓裏有一家很不錯的意大利餐館。

Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.

大山:太好了,我們期待着參觀你們公司。明天見。

Glen: So long.

格倫:再見。

Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

大山:我們定在明天上午10點去。

Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?

雲波:好極了!大山,你是怎麼認識格倫的?

Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.

大山:是這樣,格倫和我是老朋友。我們是大學同學。

  5分鐘英語對話範文:GO TO A CLINIC

Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.

如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。

Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.

大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。

Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?

如梅:雲波和我要去街口的煎餅店去吃早點。 你願意一起去嗎?

Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.

大山:嗯,我願意去,可是還是改天吧。

Rumei: What's the matter?

如梅:你怎麼了?

Dashan: I don't feel very well.

大山:我身體不舒服。

Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.

如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。

Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.

大山:是啊。昨天夜間我特別不好受。我發燒了,頭疼得厲害。

Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?

如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜間睡着了嗎?

Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.

大山:沒有,沒真睡着。半夜醒來之後就再也沒睡,覺得(渾身)發熱。

Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.

如梅:可能你得去看看病。

Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.

大山:我想沒什麼事。我需要睡會兒覺,就會好了。

Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.

如梅:大山,我認爲你得去看看病。

Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.

大山:也許你是對的。旅途中我不能病倒。

Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?

如梅:這裏有你認識的大夫嗎?

Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.

大山:沒有,不過昨天我在酒店這條街上看見了一家免約診所。 我可以去那裏看看病。

Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?

如梅:免約診所是什麼樣的診所?

Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.

大山:免約診所是大夫行醫的診所,病人可以隨時進去看病,而不用提前預約。

Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.

如梅:我跟你一起去嗎?也許我能幫上忙的。

Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.

大山:不用了,謝謝你。我沒事。謝謝你的關心。

Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.

如梅:你別客氣,大山。我們一會兒見。

Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.

大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。

Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?

接待員:這是你第一次來我們這兒嗎?

Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.

大山:是的。我不是本地人。

Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?

接待員:你有安大略省醫療保險嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I do.

大山:我有。

Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?

接待員:請坐下,填好這張登記表。你帶着你的醫療保險卡嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.

大山:帶着呢。 在這兒。