當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關於生活日常的英語口語

有關於生活日常的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

多多練習我們的英語口語一定可以學習的好,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,一起來讀讀看看吧

有關於生活日常的英語口語

  與英語相關的口語

我們去探望他

AYou know, Taylor's been in the hospital for a couple of days.

你知道嗎,泰勒已經住院好幾天了。

BAnd I'm the one who put him there with my football moves.

而我正是那位沒接好美式足球,害他住院的人。

ABut you're not to blame for them keeping him there.

但那些人不讓他出院,可不能怪妳。

BYeah, what was all that stuff about running tests about anyway?

對呀,那堆有的沒的檢驗是要幹嘛用的?

AI'm not sure, but we can find out. I bought some crosswords to keep him busy.

我也不太清楚,不過我們可以去搞清楚。我買了些填字遊戲,讓他有事情忙。

BGreat, then let's go visit him. I want to give him some flowers, too, to say sorry.

不錯喔,那我們去探望他吧。我也想送些花給他,跟他道歉.

  有關英語的情景口語閱讀

他死於癌症的併發症

AHello. I was wondering if Taylor Smith has checked out yet?

喂。我想請問泰勒史密斯出院了沒?

BJust one moment. I'll check with the cancer ward desk.

稍等。我問問癌症病房服務檯。

AThe cancer ward!? Oh, my. It's worse than we thought.

癌症病房!?天啊。比我們想象的還糟糕。

BMa'am, I'm sorry. The cancer ward said Mr. Smith passed away two days ago.

小姐,很遺憾。癌症病房說史密斯先生兩天前過世了。

AThat's impossible! I'm talking about Mister Taylor Smith.

不可能!我說的是泰勒史密斯先生。

BYes, ma'am. He died from complications of stomach cancer. I'm very sorry.

是的,小姐。他死於胃癌的併發症。我很遺憾。

AI'm really sick!

我真的很傷心!

  表達英語口語的對話

安排葬禮不容易

AHi, Daniel, how are you holding up? I am greatly sorry for your loss.

Daniel,你是怎麼樣熬過來的?對你失去親人,我感到很難過。

BThank you, I’m doing much better. I’ve begun organizing everything for the funeral.

謝謝,我現在能較好地處理,我開始爲葬禮做準備。

AHow’s that going?

那進行得怎麼樣?

BIt’s a lot harder than I imagined. There are many things that you have to to arrange. I booked a time and date with the funeral home, but I still have a lot of things to do.

比我想得要難。有很多事都需要你安排。我和殯儀館預約了時間和日期。但我仍有很多事要做。

AHave you bought a burial plot and a casket?

你買墓地和棺材了嗎?

BNo. Wendy is being cremated. She always talked about how she didn’t want to be buried. I already chose a cremation urn and we plan to spread the ashes in the ocean.

沒有。Wendy將會被火化。她總是說不想被埋葬。我已經選了一個骨灰盒,計劃將骨灰撒到海里。

AI see, that sounds like something she would have really liked. I am sure the memorial service will be tasteful. You are doing a great job.

我明白了,那聽起來很像她喜歡的做法。我肯定吊念服務會很高雅。你做得很好。

BThanks, it hasn’t been easy, but luckily we have life insurance and Wendy left behind a detailed will that will sort out any other legal matters.

謝謝,安排葬禮並不容易,幸運地是我們有人壽保險,而且Wendy留下了處理法律事務的詳細遺囑。