當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於日常生活的情景口語對話

關於日常生活的情景口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.67W 次

英語口語很難嗎?,其實也不是很難的,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語情景對話,大家快點練一練吧

關於日常生活的情景口語對話

  英語口語情景對話

Tacos for Two 墨西哥玉米餅

Daniel: Hey Olga, how are you?

丹尼爾:嗨,奧爾加,你好嗎?

Olga: Hi, and how are you Daniel?

奧爾加:你好,你怎麼樣,丹尼爾?

Daniel: I'm fine thanks. I need to ask you a favor.

丹尼爾:我很好,謝謝。我想請你幫個忙。

Olga: Sure, what's up?

奧爾加:沒問題,什麼事?

Daniel: Well I'm trying to impress a girl and I need to cook something for her.

丹尼爾:我想給一個女孩留下好印象,我想給她做些吃的。

Olga: I see.

奧爾加:我明白了。

Daniel: So I was thinking of Mexican food.

丹尼爾:我打算做墨西哥食物。

Olga: Wow, that's a good option.

奧爾加:哇,這是個不錯的選擇。

Daniel: What can you recommend me?

丹尼爾:你會推薦我做什麼?

Olga: Why don't you cook tacos?

奧爾加:爲什麼不做墨西哥玉米餅呢?

Daniel: OK.

丹尼爾:好。

Olga: It's fairly simple and I think you can do it. Can you get tortillas?

奧爾加:非常容易做,而且我認爲你能做出來。你能做玉米麪餅嗎?

Daniel: I might be able to get them but I'm not really sure.

丹尼爾:我應該可以做,不過我不太確定。

Olga: Well if you get them then I can just cook the meat, you know. It's really easy, like in a pan, a fry pan, you just fry it with onion, salt, pepper, and maybe a little bit of chili peppper. Do you like it hot?

奧爾加:如果你能做玉米麪餅的話,我可以來炒肉。做法非常簡單,用平底炒鍋炒肉和洋蔥,放鹽,再加一些辣椒,可以放紅辣椒。你希望做的辣一些嗎?

Daniel: I would rather not to have it that hot. It's the first date.

丹尼爾:我希望不要做得太辣。畢竟這是第一次約會。

Olga: Yeah, but you know it's romantic.

奧爾加:嗯,你知道這很浪漫。

Daniel: OK.

丹尼爾:好。

Olga: Maybe just a bit. So yeah you just cut a little bit of chilli pepper and put it inside and when you've made this you just put it inside a tortilla, wrap it and maybe put some salad like lettuce and tomato on top with a little bit of cream.

奧爾加:可以放一點兒辣椒。切一點兒辣椒放進去,炒好以後,把它們放進玉米麪餅裏捲起來,你還可以放一點沙拉,可以在上面放萵苣和番茄,然後加一些奶油。

Daniel: OK, what kind of cream?

丹尼爾:好,用哪種奶油?

Olga: The one that's not sweet, you know the natural cream.

奧爾加:不太甜的那種,就是天然奶油。

Daniel: That white one?

丹尼爾:白色的那種?

Olga: Yeah, right and are you sure about the tortillas?

奧爾加:對,沒錯,你確定可以做玉米麪餅吧?

Daniel: Just explain me so in case I cannot get them.

丹尼爾:跟我說一下怎麼做,確保我能做出來。

Olga: Just get corn flour.

奧爾加:準備玉米麪。

Daniel: Corn flour?

丹尼爾:玉米麪?

Olga: Yeah, I think you can get it anywhere or at least on the internet and you just mix it with some water and maybe a little bit of salt and make like a...

奧爾加:對,我想你可以在任何地方買到,至少可以在網上買到,在玉米麪里加水,再加些鹽,就像……

Daniel: Pastry?

丹尼爾:油酥麪糰那樣?

Olga: Yeah and just take a little round ball the size that you can hold it in your hand and you know like extend it to make the shape of the tortilla and just heat it up in the pan without any oil or anything and it's done like in one minute.

奧爾加:對,揉成麪糰,做成可以握在手裏的大小,然後把麪糰伸展開,做成玉米麪餅的形狀,然後放到鍋里加熱,不用放油,加熱一分鐘就可以了。

Daniel: Wow that's really easy. You think it's going to work?

丹尼爾:哇,那太簡單了。你認爲這會有用嗎?

Olga: Of course.

奧爾加:當然了。

Daniel: Thanks.

丹尼爾:謝謝。

Olga: You're welcome.

奧爾加:不客氣。

  優秀的英語情景口語

Road Regulations 道路規則

Julia: OK, Nathan. So we're talking about driving and are there any rules or regulations thatyou'd like to change?

朱莉婭:內森,我們來談談駕駛,有沒有哪些交通規則是你希望能改變的?

Nathan: You know what, Jules, that an interesting question. I'm not sure that I want to changerules but I'd like the police to be stricter on the rules. Like if people jump the traffic lights, Idon't know why there isn't a camera at every set of traffic lights just to stop people from doingthat, you know. Or like speeding. It's very, very easy to put speed cameras in places but peopleseem to think that it's OK like the speed limit is the minimum speed.

內森:這是一個有趣的問題。我不確定我是不是想改變規則,不過我希望警察能更嚴格執法。有人會闖紅燈,可是我不知道爲什麼不在每個交通燈裝一個攝像頭,阻止人們闖紅燈,或者阻止人們超速。安裝超速監控攝像機是件非常簡單的事情,可是看起來人們認爲這沒什麼問題,因爲車速限制是最低車速。

Julia: Maybe the car manufacturers should have some responsibility then in maybe limitingtheir engine. What's the point in producing an engine that's big enough and powerful enoughthat you can go like two hundred kilometres an hour when the speed limits are youever driven in Germany where they don't have speed limits?

朱莉婭:也許汽車製造商應該在引擎限制方面應該承擔部分責任。爲什麼要製造車速可達到200公里每小時的強力引擎,而限速只有……德國沒有限速,你有在德國開過車嗎?

Nathan: I've been to Germany and been a passenger in a car but not driven, no.

內森:我去過德國,也在德國坐過車,不過我沒有在德國開過車。

Julia: I've been a passenger on the autobahns. I really enjoyed it actually.

朱莉婭:我坐車上過高速公路。我非常享受那種感覺。

Nathan: Yeah. Is that because you're a speed demon — adrenaline freak?

內森:嗯。是因爲你是速度狂人嗎,你喜歡那種興奮的快感?

Julia: I like the freedom.

朱莉婭:我喜歡那種自由。

Nathan: Right.

內森:好。

Julia: And I think it takes away a lot of the road rage element.

朱莉婭:我認爲這可以減少路怒。

Nathan: Right.

內森:對。

Julia: I think people do drive responsibly. Often people break laws simply because the laws arethere, you know. If the law isn't there, people drive within their ability range so the autobahnsthey're, as far as I know, I think they have a high safety rate.

朱莉婭:我認爲人們在開車時是負責任的。因爲有規則的存在所以纔會有違反規則的事情出現。如果沒有規則,人們在能力範圍內駕駛,據我所知,高速公路的安全程度是很高的。

Nathan: Oh really?

內森:哦,真的嗎?

Julia: Yeah, they have less accidents because when you've got speed limits this createssituations that actually present dangers on the road.

朱莉婭:對,高速公路很少發生事故,因爲限速反而使道路上的危險情況增加。

Nathan: Do those people then maybe I guess in Germany they maybe have better educationabout self responsibility when driving maybe?

內森:德國人是不是在駕駛責任上受到了更好的教育?

Julia: Possibly. They also have very good cars, very safe cars.

朱莉婭:可能吧。他們的車也更好,更安全。

Nathan: Right.

內森:對。

Julia: And you know if you've got like a Porsche or something that can go at that speed thenit's so nice to be able to do that.

朱莉婭:你知道,如果開像保時捷這樣能達到高速的車,那是很棒的。

Nathan: Use it properly?

內森:駕駛得當?

Julia: Yeah, and safely because you know there's not going to be somebody in that outside laneobeying the speed limit to the letter who's going to present a danger to you. You're free, youcan go at the speed you want. If there's people that want to drive slow, they have a lane thatthey can drive more slowly in.

朱莉婭:對,安全駕駛,因爲不會有嚴格遵守限速規則的人在外車道對你造成危險。你很自由,你可以想開多快開多快。如果有人想開慢點,可以設置一條慢速駕駛車道。

Nathan: Yeah.

內森:好。

Julia: So it kind of balances out. I think it's the restrictions that create the dangersometimes, based on the autobahns.

朱莉婭:這樣就可以做到平衡。我認爲從高速公路的情況來看,有時製造危險的就是那些限制條件。

Nathan: OK.

內森:好。

Julia: Obviously driving through a residential area or where there's a school you've got to have,but I think those things we have in the UK, those speed policemen.

朱莉婭:當然在駕駛經過居民區和學校時要有一定的限制,我想英國有那種限速警察。

Nathan: Speed bumps.

內森:減速帶。

Julia: Those speed bumps that force you to slow down, I think they're a good idea andperhaps the way to go.

朱莉婭:這些減速帶強制你減速,我認爲這是一個好方法,可以採取這種形式。

Nathan: To go, so you don't think fining people is useful?

內森:那你不認爲罰款很有效嗎?

Julia: Not really, no, because that relies on the police time and the police don't have time topolice every single driver all the time and do that.

朱莉婭:我認爲那不太有用,因爲這要依靠警察的時間,可是警察並沒有時間一直監督所有司機、對違規行爲進行罰款。

  日常英語情景對話

Y: I'd like to see that pen, please.

Y:我想看一看那支筆。

X: You mean this one?

X:您說這支嗎?

Y: No, the other one in the brown case.

Y:不是,是棕色盒子裏的那一支。

X: Oh, this one. .

X:哦,這一支。……您請看。

Y: May I try it?

Y:我可以寫寫看嗎?

X: Sure.

X:當然可以。

Y: It's very smooth. I'll take it.

Y:很好寫,我買了。

X: Cash or Charge?

X:您是付現金還是刷卡呢?

Y: Charge, please.