當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 優秀的日常練習英語口語

優秀的日常練習英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.82W 次

英語口語靈活多變,多因場合與發言者不同而被自由使用,今天小編就給大家來分享英語口語,希望可以幫助大家

優秀的日常練習英語口語

  What junk foods do you like to eat? 你喜歡什麼垃圾食品?

Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo, I'm from Botswana.

特羅特洛:嗨,我是特羅特洛,我來自博茨瓦納。

Reese: And I'm Reese and I'm from Botswana aswell.

里斯:我是里斯,我也來自博茨瓦納。

Tlotlo: OK, we are going to talk about what junkfood do you like to eat?

特羅特洛:好,我們要討論的話題是,你喜歡吃什麼垃圾食品?

Reese: I think my favorite is chocolate. I'll buy one chocolate and maybe jelly babies. I reallylove that stuff.

里斯:我最喜歡的是巧克力。我會買一塊巧克力和一些軟糖。我非常喜歡這類食物。

Tlotlo: It's going to be pizza for me. I love pizza. I can just live...

特羅特洛:我喜歡批薩。我很喜歡批薩。沒有批薩我活不下去。

Reese: What kind of pizza?

里斯:哪種批薩?

Tlotlo: Oh, gosh, I have so many different types that I like but for now I think I'll settle forbacon.

特羅特洛:哦,天哪,很多種批薩我都喜歡,不過現在有培根批薩就好了。

Reese: My favorite is chicken and mushroom.

里斯:我最喜歡的是雞肉蘑菇批薩。

Tlotlo: Too simple for me, too simple. Basically that's about it.

特羅特洛:對我來說,那太普通了,太普通。基本上就是這樣

  Are you good at Saving money? 你擅長存錢嗎?

Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo and I am fromBotswana.

特羅特洛:嗨,我是特羅特洛,我來自博茨瓦納。

Reese: And my name is Reese from Botswana aswell.

里斯:我是里斯,同樣來自博茨瓦納。

Tlotlo: And our question is are you good at savingmoney?

特羅特洛:我們今天要討論的問題是,你擅長存錢嗎?

Reese: I think I used to be good at saving money.

里斯:我想我以前很擅長存錢。

Tlotlo: When did that stop and why did it stop?

特羅特洛:那你什麼時候不擅長存錢了?爲什麼不擅長了?

Reese: I don't know. As you get older there's just so much stuff you feel you need to spendmoney on. I don't know, money just keeps going out of your wallet for reasons you don't evenknow.

里斯:我也不清楚。隨着年齡的增長,有很多地方需要花錢。怎麼說呢,錢包裏的錢不斷被花掉,可是你甚至不知道你都買了什麼。

Tlotlo: I think I'm pretty good at saving money actually.

特羅特洛:我認爲我很擅長存錢。

Reese: You are?

里斯:是嗎?

Tlotlo: I am. Yes, why do you seem so surprised?

特羅特洛:是。你看起來爲什麼這麼驚訝?

Reese: How much of your allowance would you say?

里斯:你能把收入的百分之多少存起來?

Tlotlo: I think I save ten per cent of my allowance.

特羅特洛:我想我可以存10%。

Reese: Really?

里斯:真的嗎?

Tlotlo: Yes I do.

特羅特洛:對,沒錯。

Reese: Wow.

里斯:哇哦。

Tlotlo: Every month I just make sure that that ten per cent, I save it.

特羅特洛:每個月我會確保將收入的10%存起來。

Reese: That's really amazing. I don't think I can save any money. I have to spend every cent Ihave, I don't know why.

里斯:那太不可思議了。我想我存不下來錢。我會花掉我所有的收入,我也不清楚原因。

Tlotlo: Saving is a culture, you get adapted to it, you know and that's what my mom taughtme and I think I just grew with it that you need to save money and once you start doing it, itbecomes easier. It becomes like an obligation. You know what obligations are for?

特羅特洛:存錢是種文化,你要適應,這是我媽媽教給我的,我想存錢這一概念一直陪伴我長大,而一旦你開始存錢,事情就變得簡單多了。那就像責任一樣。你知道是什麼責任嗎?

Reese: I think you need to teach me some sometime because I'm hopeless.

里斯:我想你應該找個時間教教我,因爲我真的很無望。

Tlotlo: I'll give you a few tips.

特羅特洛:我會告訴你一些小技巧的。

  How much TV do you watch? 你花多少時間看電視

Shon: Hello everybody, this video is for andmy name is Shon from Uzbekistan.

肖恩:我是肖恩,來自烏茲別克斯坦。

Gaew: My name is Gaew from Thailand.

高:我是高,來自泰國。

Shon: Nice to meet you.

肖恩:見到你很高興。

Gaew: Nice to meet you too. The question is how much TV do you watch? How much?

高:見到你我也很高興。今天要討論的問題是,你花多少時間看電視?多少時間?

Shon: Well actually to be honest, I don't really watch TV. I mean I watch TV when it comesto the special programs, probably I would say three or four hours a week, but not a day. Ispend most of my time on internet in front of my PC.

肖恩:說實話,我不怎麼看電視。我通常會看那種特別節目,我一週大概看三四個小時的電視,不是一天。我大部分時間都坐在電腦前上網。

Gaew: Yeah.

高:好。

Shon: Yeah. How about you?

肖恩:嗯。你呢?

Gaew: Well similar. I have a television in my room but I don't really watch TV that much. Iusually watch TV in the morning when I'm preparing myself before I go to school, that earlymorning news and something like that because I don't really read newspapers and I also spendtoo much time on internet. So yeah it can be some hours a week.

高:我和你差不多。我房間裏有電視,不過我不太常看電視。我一般早上在爲去學校做準備時,會看電視,通常我會看早間新聞,因爲我不看報紙,而且我大部分時間也在上網。我大概一週看幾個小時的電視。

Shon: True and this might be for some young people they don't really watch TV. I don't knowthis is where you are, yeah.

肖恩:對,現在年輕人都不常看電視。不過我不清楚你們的情況。

Gaew: Yes.

高:對。