當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 優秀的常用英語情景口語

優秀的常用英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.31W 次

基本上所有的英語口語都是生活中的,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,一定要學習一下哦

優秀的常用英語情景口語

  優秀的生活需要的情景口語

請給我個機會解釋

AI've been standing here since half past seven. Where on earth have you been?

我從七點半就一直站在這兒等你。你到底上哪兒去了?

BI'm terribly sorry I'm late. I just couldn't help it.

真太對不起,我遲到了。不過我實在沒辦法。

AIt's really very easy saying you're sorry.

說對不起當然很容易。

BLook, just give me a chance. I can explain it.

你別急,給我個機會,我可以解釋!

  生活中需要的英語口語

無法相信我居然賭球輸了

AI can’t believe it!

我簡直無法相信!

BWhat’s wrong? That was a great goal.

怎麼了?這可是個好球。

AYes, but I bet $200 dollars on the Cougars!

不錯,可是我可花了200元賭美洲豹隊贏。

BLooks like you’re going to lose out on this game then.

那這場比賽你可要輸了。

AI can’t believe it! I thought the Cougars were going to win for sure.

我真不能相信。我開始可是認爲美洲豹肯定贏的。

BWhat were the odds?

賭了多少錢?

A20 to 1, in favour of the Cougars!

一注20元,支持美洲豹隊。

BToo BAd.

真夠慘的。

  優秀的英語情景口語閱讀

去看你的破球賽去吧

AWhat do you think of this one?

你認爲這個怎麼樣?

BEh, so so.

還行吧。

AAnd this one? Too flashy?

這個呢?太花哨了?

BNah, not too flashy.

是啊,太花哨了。

AUhg! And this sweater from my aunt? Isn’t it hideous?

我姑姑送我的這件毛衣呢?不難看嗎?

BI guess.

我猜猜。

AAre you even listening? I’m trying to have a conversation with you.

你在聽嗎?我正在和你談話。

BAnd I’m trying to watch the game, but you’re yapping on about your new clothes!

我正在看比賽,但是你卻對你的新衣服亂評價。

AWell I have to decide which gifts to keep and which to exchange for better ones when I go to the Boxing Day sales this afternoon!

我必須決定留那件禮物,當我今天下午去節禮日甩賣時用那個禮物去換個更好的。

BWell could you do me the favor of making this quick? It’s the third quarter and you’ve been blabbering on since the first!

你能幫我個忙,快點決定嗎?現在已經3點15分了,你從一開始就亂說個不停。

AOh, your precious game. You watch the same game every year, and each year your beloved hometown team loses by at least three goals!

你的寶貴比賽。你每年都看相同的比賽,每年你深愛的家鄉球隊至少要輸3個球。

BOh no you didn’t. You didn’t just insult the Sals-bury Seals, did you? Why don’t you just. just go and return all of those stupid clothes and not come back until the sales are over?

你不是在侮辱Sals-bury Seals,對吧?你爲什麼不馬上去,將這些難看的衣服還回去,直到甩賣結束再回來?

AI might just! Enjoy your stupid game!

我可能會那樣做。看你的比賽吧。

BAnd Merry Christmas!

聖誕快樂!

AMerry Christmas!

聖誕快樂!