當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 到飯店吃飯的英語模擬對話

到飯店吃飯的英語模擬對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.74W 次

現如今英語風靡全國,先後出現了許許多多的培訓機構。孩子們從小開始接觸英語,週末還要參加英語補習班。大家都能學好第二門語言的話,一定會非常高興。下面就由本站小編爲大家帶來幾則英語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。

到飯店吃飯的英語模擬對話

  第一則

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir

請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

沒有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available

很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘纔會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back Later. May I reserve a table for two 不

用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir

當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window

布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我們明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

  第二則

A: Good morning. Can I help you

早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir

您想要哪種果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir

好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir

還有什麼嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

沒有了,謝謝。

(Later) 稍後

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

請放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir

先生,還有其他需要嗎?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar

沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裏?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir

哪種果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。