當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 描寫誇獎別人的英語情景對話

描寫誇獎別人的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.88K 次

我們的生活總是少不了英語,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧

描寫誇獎別人的英語情景對話

  一你的中文越來越好了

AHey, your Chinese is coming along!

嘿,你的中文越來越好了!

BYou think?

真的嗎?

AYeah. It’s a lot better than mine.

是啊,比我的好太多了。

BBut I still get stuck on the different drives me crazy.

但是我對那些不同的聲調還是很不熟,快把我逼瘋了。

AHang in there. It’ll all come together one of these days.

慢慢來,再過一陣子就會好的。

  二你的報告寫得很不錯

AMom, I just finished my paper. Can you proofread it before I hand it in?

媽,我剛完成我的報告。你可以在我交給老師錢幫我校對嗎?

BSure, let’s take a look. Sweetie, this is terrific. Your ideas are so original.

當然,我們一起看看吧。甜心,寫得很好。你的想法很有原創性。

AThanks.

謝謝

BI can tell you worked hard on it.

我可以看出來,你真的很努力。

AI really did! I started thinking about what I wanted to say three weeks ago.

真的是啊!我在三星期前就開始想我要寫些什麼。

BWell, it was definitely worth all the time.

恩,你所做的一切都是非常值得的。

ALet’s just hope my teacher agrees.

我希望老師能夠認同。

  三騎車去聽音樂會

AAre you ready to go the concert?

你準備去聽音樂會嗎?

BYes. Shoud we go there by bus so we aren't late?

是的.我們一起去坐公共汽車吧?這樣不會遲到.

AActually, why don't we go there by bike? We could get stuck in traffic if we travel by bus in ruch hour.

坦白說,我們爲什麼不騎自行車去呢? 如果我們坐公共汽車的話,趕上高峯一定會堵在路上的.

BThat's true. Cycling is good for our environment, too. Let me just get my helmet then.

有道理.騎自行車對環境也有好處.那我拿上頭盔吧.

AIs your helmet comfortable?

你的頭盔戴着舒服嗎?

BNot really, but I liked the design, so I got it.

不怎麼舒服,不過我喜歡它的樣子,所以就買了.

AMaybe you shoud think about getting a round helmet; they're better.

也許你改考慮一下圓形的頭盔,那樣會好些.

BI'll think about it.

我會考慮的.

AIs that your new bicycle?

這是你的新自行車嗎?

BYes, my father gave it to me for my birthday. Do you like it?

是啊,這是我爸爸送我的生日禮物.你喜歡嗎?

AIt's the newest 10 speed cycling mountain bike. These are really expensive!

這是最新款的10級變速山地車.可貴了!

BNothing but the best from my dad. I like everything about it except for the brakes. They are a bit sticky.

我爸爸要送就送最好的.這車什麼都好,就是剎車有點太緊了.

AI can fix those for you. Is there anything else wrong with it?

我可以幫你修. 還有什麼其它問題嗎?

BWell, my saddle is too low for me. Do you know how to change the height?

嗯,車座對我來說有點低,你知道怎麼調高度嗎?

AThat's easy. It's important to have the saddle high enough so that your legs can extend fully when you are on your bicycle.

這很簡單.保證車座的高度很重要,這樣你坐在車座上的時候,腿才能全部伸展開.

BIs that why my knees have felt sore after every time I've ridden my bike?

這就是爲什麼我每次騎完這輛車就覺得膝蓋痠痛的原因吧?

AIt's possible. Give me a minute and I can fix these for you and then we can go.

很有可能.給我一分鐘,我就能把這些都幫你調好了,咱們就能走了.