當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 描寫誇獎的情景英語對話

描寫誇獎的情景英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.06W 次

同學們快點來背一下吧,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

描寫誇獎的情景英語對話

  一你修理汽車可真在行

ALester, you are really fantastic at automobile repair.

萊斯特,你修理汽車可真行。

BThanks, June. But I think I need to be certified as a mechanic before I’m allowed to repair cars for a living.

謝謝,瓊。但是我想我需要考覈一個機械工的執照,我纔可以被允許以修車爲業。

AThat’s not a big problem. There are many small schools for adults like you who can study to be certified.

那不是什麼大問題。有許多小學校專供像你這樣的成年人學習並拿執照的。

BI guess I never thought of that before.

我以前還從未想過這個呢。

AAnd you can easily get a student loan from a vocational school, or from the government.

而且你可以很容易從職業學校或者政府拿到一個學生貸款。

BWow, you’ve inspired me to do something!

哇,你這麼一鼓舞,我真的想去做了!

  二這衣服真漂亮

AWow! That’s a pretty dress,but it’s too expensive.

哇!這衣服真漂亮,但太貴了

BYeah,it is!Why is it so expensive?

是啊,爲什麼這麼貴?

AIt’s because of good quality and the fine design.

因爲品質和設計都是上乘的

BI don’t think it’s worth that money.

我認爲它值不了這麼多錢

AAnyhow,this dress is really elegant.

總之,這衣服真不錯。

  三你的演講印象令人深刻

AHi, Monica, congratulations! Your presentation at the meeting was very successful and everyone was impressed by your speech. And it was so persuasive and I bet our clients will be convinced to invest their money in this project. You really made a big contribution to our company.

Monica,你好,恭喜你!你在會議上的報告和成功,每個人都對你的演講印象深刻。它是如此有說服力,我確信我們的客戶肯定會把錢投資在這個項目上的。

BThank you, I just tried my best. I am very happy to know you like it.

謝謝你,我只是盡我最大的努力。知道你喜歡它我很高興。

AYou must have been prepared for a long time. Some statistics in this presentation are not easy to find, right?

你一定準備了很長時間。這個報告的一些數據不容易找,對嗎?

BWell, yes. Several colleagues from different departments helped me with that. They are very supportive. I consulted an economic expert last week. He was very kind to give valuable suggestions.

額,是的。不同部門的同事幫我找的。他們非常支持。上週我諮詢了一個經濟學專家。他非常友好地給了我寶貴的意見。

ANow, the effort pays off. You have accomplished something.

現在,努力有回報了。你已經完成了重要的事。

BCome on, don’t flatter me anymore. I took the job because I love being challenged. But I can’t get this turned around without the support from you people.

得了吧,不要再誇獎我了。我接受這個工作因爲我喜歡被挑戰。但是沒有你們這些人的支持我不可能使它好轉。