當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 描寫工資的英語口語對話

描寫工資的英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.37W 次

小編相信同學們一定可以學習好的英語的,所以小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點來學習一下吧,有需要的可以收藏起來

描寫工資的英語口語對話

  一工資沒漲物價一直漲

AHi, Lander. What's wrong?

嗨,藍德,怎麼了?

BI can hardly make ends meet these days.

我都快入不敷出了.

ASame here. I have't brought any new clothes for three months.

我也是.我已經三個月沒買新衣服了.

BMy income remains the same but prices just continue to rise.

我工資沒漲,但是物價一直在上漲.

ATrue. The news says that there is a general increase in the price of daily necessilities.

是啊,新聞說,幾乎所有的日用品都漲價了.

BDifinitely. I have to spend 300 yuan more on food every month.

的確,我每月要多花300元錢在食物上.

  二我的錢一天天變少

AHave you followed the value of dollar lately?

最近你注意美元的價格了嗎?

BHow could I help but follow it? The fluctuation of dollar is killing my company! The exchange rates are eating into our profits, and we can't do anything about it.

我怎麼能不關心呢?美元的價格波動快要把我們的公司搞垮了!匯率變化耗掉了我們的利潤,而且我們對此毫無辦法.

AIt's really frustrating, isn't it? I have the same problem. I would feel a lot better if the currency was a little more stable. With the way the dollar plummeting lately, my securities have gone up in smoke.

這事真讓人灰心喪氣,是不是?我也遇到了同樣的問題.我覺得如果貨幣再稍微穩定些,情況可能會更好些.由於最近美元暴跌,我的有價證券已經化爲灰燼.

BEvery day I have less money! I haven't spent anything, it is just melting away because of the shifts in exchange rate.

我的錢一天天變少!我一分錢還沒花,這些錢因爲匯率變化而逐漸化爲零.

AWhat we really should be making investment in is the Euro. I've followed the Euro's progress over the last quarter, I think it's about time to buy in.

我們真的應該把錢投在歐元上.上一季度我注意過歐元的變化,我認爲現在該買進了.

BWhat about the Yen?

日元怎麼樣?

AAre you kidding? The Yen is in worse shape than the Dollar!

你開玩笑吧?日元比美元的情況還糟糕!