當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 有關拒絕請求和建議和請求同意的英語口語

有關拒絕請求和建議和請求同意的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.34K 次

爲了提高大家的英語聽力水平,小編今天給大家整理一些可以練習口語的英文,大家有時間可以練一練。

有關拒絕請求和建議和請求同意的英語口語

  有關拒絕請求和建議的英語口語

我希望可以,但是……

I wish I could, but... *委婉地拒絕對方要求的表達方式。

Could you work overtime tonight? (今天晚上能加個班嗎?)

I wish I could, but... (我希望可以,但是……)

I'd love to, but...

我不願意。

I won't.

I want you to do it now. (我想讓你現在就做。)

I won't. (我不願意。)

不,謝謝

No, thank you. *雖然很感激,但必須拒絕時使用。

Do you need help? (要我來幫你嗎?)

No, thank you. (不,謝謝。)

No, thanks. *隨便的說法。

Yes, thank you. (好吧,麻煩你。)

我想不行。

I don't think so.

Can we go? (我們也能去嗎?)

No, I don't think so. (不,我想不行。)

I don't believe so.

我不要。

I don't want it.

Here you are. (給你。)

I don't want it. (我不要。)

真的不要。

I really don't want it.

Take one. (拿一個吧。)

I really don't want it. (我真的不要。)

真抱歉,我不能幫助你。

I'm sorry I can't help you.

Where is the ABC Hotel? (請問ABC飯店在哪兒?)

I'm sorry I can't help you. (對不起,我幫不了你。)

Can you work overtime tonight? (今天晚上你能加班嗎?)

I'm sorry, I can't help you. (對不起,我加不了班。)

I'm sorry I can't assist you.

I'm sorry I can't be any help.

我反對他的建議。

I'm against his proposal.

我很樂意,可我幫不了你。

I wish I could help you, but I can't.

Could you help me get a job? (您能幫我找一份工作嗎?)

I wish I could help you, but I can't. (可惜我幫不了你。)

那事我使不上勁。

I can't do anything about it.

You have to help me. (你得幫幫我。)

I can't do anything about it. (那事我使不上勁。)

There is nothing I can do about it.

I can do nothing about it.

我無法滿足你的願望。

I can't make that happen.

I want to work for this company. (我想在這家公司工作。)

Sorry, I can't make that happen. (對不起,我無法滿足你的願望。)

我沒那份心情。

I'm not in the mood.

Do you want to dance? (想跳舞嗎?)

I'm not in the mood. (我沒那份心情。)

I don't feel like it.

很遺憾,我現在有件急事。

I'm afraid I've got urgent business now.

I'm afraid I've got urgent business now. (很遺憾,我現在有件急事。)

That's a shame. (真是太遺憾了。)

我有別的事。

I have other business to take care of.

Are you free today? (你今天有時間嗎?)

No, I have other business to take care of. (沒有,我有別的事。)

對不起,我現在正忙着呢。

I'm sorry, but I'm busy just now.

I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now.

對不起,我有急事。

I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry.

Sorry, I don't have time. (對不起,我沒時間了。)

現在不行。

Not right now.

我就算了吧。

Count me out. *自己不願意參加,不願意加入時使用。

Are you coming? (你來嗎?)

Count me out. (我就算了吧。)

Count me in. (算上我一個。)

如果可以的話,最好不……

I'd rather not.

Let's go drinking. (我們去喝酒吧。)

I'd rather not. (我還是不去了吧。)

夠了,夠了。

Enough. *Enough表示“所有量,接受量足夠了”。也可以用來表示有夠多的麻煩和痛苦時。

You have to... (你必須……)

Enough. (夠了,夠了。)

Enough already.

That's enough.

已經足夠了。

I've had enough.

How about more salad? (再來點兒沙拉,怎麼樣?)

No, thank you. I've had enough. (不,謝謝,已經足夠了。)

很遺憾,今天我不太方便。

Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today.

Why don't we have dinner together? (一起去吃頓飯,怎麼樣?)

Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today. (很遺憾,今天我不太方便。)

沒說到點兒上。/離題萬里。

That's beside the point. *beside the point 表示“估計錯的”、“沒抓住中心的”。

If it hadn't rained, I would have done it. (要是沒下雨的話,我就可以做,可是……)

That's beside the point. (根本沒說到點兒上。)

  有關請求同意的英語口語

做……可以嗎?

Is it all right if...? *常用來表示比較有禮貌地請求對方允許。

Is it all right if I open the window? (我可以開窗嗎?)

Absolutely. (當然。)*也可以用Is it all right to...? 來代替Is it all right if...?意思相同。

Is it all right to smoke here? (我可以在這兒抽菸嗎?)

No, this is a nonsmoking room. (不行,這兒是禁菸室。)

我可以進來嗎?

May I come in?

May I come in? (我可以進來嗎?)

Please, do. (請進。)

Is it alright to come in?

May I enter?

我可以坐這兒嗎?

May I sit here?

Is this seat taken?

Is someone sitting here?

Is this seat free?

我可以在這兒玩球嗎?

May I play catch here?

May I play catch here? (我可以在這兒玩球嗎?)

Of course you may. (當然,玩吧。)

我可以抽菸嗎?

Do you mind if I smoke?

Do you mind if I smoke? (我可以抽菸嗎?)

No, I don't mind. (行,沒關係。)*回答Do you mind...? 的提問時,想說“不行”時用Yes,“行”時用No。

這兒可以拍照嗎?

Am I allowed to take pictures here? *allow表示“原諒”、“同意”、“承認”。

Am I allowed to take pictures here? (這兒可以拍照嗎?)

Yes, I think so. (我想可以。)

Is taking pictures allowed here?

Are you permitted to take pictures here?

Do they permit taking pictures here?

Is it okay to take photographs here?

讓我看看。

Let me see it.

This is my favorite picture. (這是我最喜歡的照片。)

Let me see it. (讓我看看。)

Let me take a look.

Please show it to me.

我可以借用您的電話嗎?

May I use your phone?

May I use your phone? (我可以借用您的電話嗎?)

Only if it's not long distance. (只要不是長途電話就行。)

我可以借用您的衛生間嗎?

May I use the bathroom?

May I use the rest room?

May I use the washroom?

我可以把車停在那兒嗎?

Can I park my car there?

Can I park my car there? (我可以把車停在那兒嗎?)

Yes, you can. (可以,停那兒吧。)

Is parking there okay?

Is it all right to park my car there?

Am I permitted to park my car there?

我可以看一眼嗎?

May I take a look?

May I have a look?

May I see it?

哪兒都可以嗎?

You mean any place?

Do you mean any place?

Anywhere's okay?

Any place?