當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1808期:牢記在心

迷你對話學地道口語第1808期:牢記在心

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.77W 次

第一,迷你對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1808期:牢記在心

A: Bill, your homework is too messy.

Bill,你的家庭作業做得太亂。

B: I'll pay attention to my handwriting next time.

下回,我會注意書寫的。

A: Is this a promise?

這是你的保證嗎?

B: Yeah, Mun. I will bear it in mind.

媽媽,是的。我會記住的。

A: What about this time? You should do your homework again.

那這次的作業怎麼辦?你應該把作業再做一遍。

第二,地道表達

bear something in mind

1. 解詞釋義

To bear something in mind的意思時候“記住某時候,把某事記在心上”。

2. 拓展範例

E.g. Stay in the foyer if you wish, but bear in mind that the performance begins in two minutes.

要是你願意, 就在休息室裏待一會兒吧, 可是別忘了, 還有兩分鐘就要開演了。

E.g. We must bear in mind these lessons paid for with blood.

我們要記住這些血的教訓。

E.g. You must bear in mind that your parents hope to depend on you to become a good doctor.

你要記住你的父母指望你成爲一名好醫生。

第三,視野拓展

1. pay attention to:注意

E.g. Don't pay attention to anything he says. He lies like a gas meter.

不要理睬他的話,他一味撒謊。

E.g. We should pay attention to state affairs.

我們應該關心國家大事。

2. do one's homework:做家庭作業

E.g. I'm going to do my homework first, and then I'll Be watching TV.

我將先做作業,然後再看電視。

E.g. I give them a video to watch while I do my homework.

當我做功課時給他們放電影看。