當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1217期:一兩次

迷你對話學地道口語第1217期:一兩次

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.25W 次

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1217期:一兩次

A: Anything wrong with Tom?

Tom有什麼不對勁嗎?

B: Why do you ask?

爲什麼這麼說啊?

A: I saw him sign once or twice and then he went away without a word.

我看見他嘆了幾次氣,沒說一句話就走了。

B: What had happened? Let me think.

發生什麼事情了?我想想。

A: Is there anything we can do to help him?

我可以幫助他什麼呢?

B: Let’s call him out, OK?

我們把她約出來,好嗎?

A: Right.

好啊。

第二, 地道表達

once or twice

1. 解詞釋義

One or twice的意思是“有幾次”“一兩次”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. Whom I think you've met once or twice before.

我想你以前見過他一兩次面。

e.g. Once or twice she looked over her shoulder at me.

有一兩次她回頭看看我。

e.g. She looked back once or twice, half hoping that they would call after her.

她回頭看了一兩次,希望他們還會叫她回去

e.g. We stumbled once or twice but we got there quite quickly.

我們絆了一兩跤,但很快就到了那兒。

第三, 咬文嚼字

go away :離開

e.g. It makes me sad to hear that you have to go away.

聽說你一定要走,我很難過。

e.g. Maybe if I'm polite to him, agree with him, he'll go away.

也許我隨和點,敷衍他兩句,他就會走開了吧。

without a word:一言不發

e.g. Tom swept up the broken glass without a word of reproof to his son.

湯姆把碎玻璃掃乾淨, 沒說一句責備兒子的話。

e.g. He walked straight by without a word or without even raising his hat.

他照直走了過去,一句話也不說,甚至也沒有舉帽致敬。