當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 簡單日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

簡單日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.7W 次

如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些簡單日常英語對話,希望這些日常對話會對大家有所幫助!

簡單日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀
  簡單日常英語對話篇一

AYou look great!

你看起來真棒!

BThanks to you. I'm totally pumped up.

多虧了你。我感覺很精神。

ASo you are happy that you made the decision to join us.

所以你應該高興做了加入我們的決定。

BI surely am. But still there is one single problem.

當然了。但是還有一個問題。

AWhat's that?

是什麼呢?

BI eat more and more these days. And it puts even more weight on me.

我最近吃得越來越多。我甚至比以前更胖了。

AIt's not good to start with too much work-out at the beginning. What about trying something else?

開始的時候運動量過大是不好的。要不要試點別的?

BI'd love to do that. What do you recommend?

很樂意。你有什麼推薦的嗎?

AMore and more people are warm up to Yoga these days. Do you want to have a try?

越來越多的人熱衷於瑜伽。你想試試看嗎?

BDo you think it's a good option for health and relaxation?

你覺得那是健康和放鬆的好選擇嗎?

AAbsolutely. But it takes great perseverance to master.

當然了。但是想要掌握的話需要很大的毅力。

BI can so that.

我可以的。

AHere is a free class going on right over there. Go and join them.

那邊正在上一堂免費的瑜伽課,過去加入他們吧!

BHow did it go?

怎麼樣?

AEverything was okay when it started, but the music made me drowsy. So I think I may have dozed off for a minute over there.

開始的時候一切都很好。但是音樂讓我感覺昏昏欲睡。後來有好幾分鐘我都在打瞌睡。

  簡單日常英語對話篇二

AHow is grandpa doing recently?

最近爺爺身體如何?

BNot good. The doctor told him not to smoke again, but it just rolls off him like water off the duck’s back!

不是很好,醫生叫他不要再抽菸了,但是他把它看做耳邊風,一點兒用都沒有。

AMaybe I would talk with him someday.

哪天我也許得和他談談。

BI hope it will be of some use.

希望這兒有點兒用。

  簡單日常英語對話篇三

AHello, Jason, there is going to be a screening of Final Destination 3 at our campus cinema tomorrow. I plan to go to see it.

傑森,你好,我聽說明天晚上學校電影院放映"死神來了3",我想去看.

BIs it a horror movie?

這是恐怖電影嗎?

AYeah, I love horror movies. Would you like to go with me tomorrow?

是啊,我最喜歡恐怖電影.你想和我一起去嗎?

BNo way. I will be scared out of my wits.

打死也不去.我會被嚇得魂飛魄散的,

AThat's funny, I didn't know a big fellow like you could be so soft and timid on the inside.

老兄,沒看出來啊,你膽子竟然這麼小.

BHey, how would you like to taste my fist?

嘿,你說什麼呢?想嚐嚐我的拳頭嗎?

AAlright, all joking aside, what kinds of moveis do you like?

好啦,不開玩笑啦,那你喜歡什麼電影?

BUm, let me see, romance, comdedy. documentary, action, science fiction, animated and so on.

哦,讓我想想.愛情片,喜劇片,紀錄片,動作片,科幻片,卡通片,等等.

AThat is to say, you like all genres except for horror movies.

總而言之,除了恐怖片,其他你都喜歡,

BYeah. It seems like we don't speak the same language as far as movies are concerned.

是的.看起來在電影方面我們達不成共識了.

ANot quite. I also greatly enjoy romance and comedy.

也不是,我也很喜歡愛情片和喜劇片.

BThe Notebook is this type of movie.

"戀戀筆記本"就是這類的愛情喜劇片.

AReally? I haven't heard of it.

是嗎?我怎麼沒聽說過這部電影啊.

BWell then, this could be a nice opportunity to enjoy it together. I bet you'd love it.

那正好,你可以藉此機會和我一起欣賞了,你肯定會喜歡的.

AOk. I can't wait to see it. Let's go!

好吧,我都迫不及待了,咱走吧.

>>>下一頁更多“英語日常對話帶翻譯閱讀”
  英語日常對話帶翻譯閱讀篇四

AI'll always remember my college days.

我會永遠記住我的大學生活的.

BOh yeah?

爲什麼呢?

AIt was one of the best times in my life. It was tough, but I made it. I became a college graduate.

這是我生命中最美好的一段光陰.那雖然不簡單,但我成功了.我現在是一名大學畢業生了.

BHow did you feel when you graduated?

畢業的感覺如何呢?

AIt was a proud day for me. My family attend the graduation ceremony. I was so nervous. I couldn't find my cap and gown, but all worked out in the end.

那是值得驕傲的一天.我的家人蔘加了畢業典禮.我當時緊張死了,連學士服和帽子都找不到,還好,最後一切都還順利.

BWhat did you do after graduation?

你畢業後幹嘛呢?

AI was planning to attend gradate school, but then I was offered a good job doing marketing, so I changed my mind.

我本來打算讀研的,不過後來有一份不錯的工作,是做市場營銷的,所以我就改變主意了.

BSounds like you're happy with your decision.

聽起來你工作還蠻開心的.

AI sure am. So what about you? How did you feel when you graduated?

當然了.那你呢?你畢業的時候感覺怎麼樣啊?

BIt was also a proud day for me, but I also felt like a kind of loss that day.

說實在的,那也是我值得驕傲的一天.不過,我有點失落感.

AHow could it be?

怎麼會呢?

BWhile seeing others going to work or continue their study, I didn't know what I would do.

看着別人要麼去工作,要麼去讀研,我卻不知道自己要做什麼.

AYou didn't have an offer?

你沒找到工作嗎?

BI had one, but I didn't like the job very much. I wanted to attend graduate school, but I was afraid it would be too tough.

有公司要我,但是我不是很滿意.我想讀研,但又擔心太難了.

AI think you lack in the power of decision. Once you make your decision, don't be overtaken by misgivings and fear. Just go full steam ahead!

你太優柔寡斷了.一旦做了決定,就不要瞻前顧後,畏首畏尾,放手去幹吧

  英語日常對話帶翻譯閱讀篇五

AThe poor girl is up to the eyes in study all the day.

這個可憐的女孩整天忙着學習。

BYeah, she has a lot of homework.

是的,她有很多功課要做。

AToday's children have not the chance to play, to make fun of them.

現在的孩子可是沒有時間玩了。

BRight. So in some way we are happier.

是的,相比之下,我們就幸福多了。

AYeah, at least when we are children, we have not so much homework to do.

是的,至少當我們是孩子的時候,最起碼沒有那麼的作業。

  英語日常對話帶翻譯閱讀篇六

ACould you give me some advice on how to bring up my son properly?

您能給我些建議如何才能教子有方呢?

BHe's a bright boy, isn't he?

他不是很聰明嗎?

ABut he always wimps out of difficulty.

可是他一遇到困難就退卻。

BDon't worry, he'll make good progress step by step.

彆着急。他會慢慢長進的。


猜你喜歡:

1.日常英語對話練習精選

2.日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

3.有關英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

4.簡單的日常英語對話短文精選

5.簡單的日常英語對話短文