當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 一段簡單的日常英語對話帶翻譯

一段簡單的日常英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.92W 次

如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些簡單的日常英語對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

一段簡單的日常英語對話帶翻譯
  簡單的日常英語對話篇一

Tom: Hi, how is everything going?

一切都順利嗎?

Bob: Fine.

還好。

Tom: What’s wrong with your dog? Why is she always barking to me?

你的狗怎麼了?怎麼老是衝我叫?

Bob: She is coming on to you.

她對你有意思。

Tom: What? Are you kidding?

什麼?你在開玩笑吧。

Bob: She barks only when she is hungry. If she isn’t hungry, she never looks at me.

沒,她只有在她餓的時候才叫的,如果她不餓,她連看我一眼都不會。

Tom: Why did you feed such a strange dog?

你爲什麼養只這麼奇怪的狗啊?

Bob: I found her out of my door a year ago.

一年前我在我家門前看到了她。

Tom: Have you tried to find her master?

你試着找過她的主人嗎?

Bob: Yes, I have. But no one comes to claim her.

試過了,但是沒人來認領她。

  簡單的日常英語對話篇二

Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?

安妮, 你夢想中的房子是什麼樣的?

Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.

我希望有一套在上海市中心的現代公寓,那樣我就可以天天逛街了。

Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.

上海啊!但我覺得大城市並不是個好住處。

Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?

爲什麼?你不喜歡大城市啊?

Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.

恩。住在大城市壓力很大,還有噪音和空氣污染,就是說永遠不會很安寧。

Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?

那你夢想中的房子又是什麼樣的?

Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.

我想要一幢湖邊別墅,像英國別墅那樣的。還要有一個有花草樹木的大花園。

Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.

聽起來像是個度假勝地,而不是普通的房子。

Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.

對啊,我就是希望我的房子是個真正溫馨的家,是個可以恢復精神的家,而不僅是一個遮蔽處。

Anne: Great! Maybe I should rethink about my dream house.

真棒!也許我該再考慮一下我夢想的房子。

  簡單的日常英語對話篇三

Ann: Do you like Japanese or French?

你喜歡日語還是法語?

Lily: French.

法語。

Ann: What is your reason?

理由呢?

Lily: There is a saying that French is the language of god.

有個說法是,法語是神的語言。

Ann: Is that so?

是真的嗎?

Lily: I’m not sure, but it really sounds beautiful.

我不確定啦,但是聽起來真的很美。

Ann: How about Japanese?

那日語呢?

Lily: To be frank, at the beginning, to learn Japanese is much easier than French.

坦白說,在開始的階段,學日語比法語容易多了。

Ann: I don’t know which one I should choose.

我不知道該選哪一個啊。

Lily: Make up your mind. There is no time.

下決定吧,沒時間了。

  簡單的日常英語對話篇四

Bob: Good morning,Tom.

早上好,湯姆。

Tom: Good morning,Bob.

早上好,鮑勃。

Bob: How about the date last weekend?

上個週末的約會如何?

Tom: What?

什麼?

Bob: Last weekend, you dated with my colleague.

上週末,你和我同事的約會。

Tom: Oh! I’m totally over her.

噢!我早就忘記她了。

Bob: Isn’t she enough pretty?

她不夠漂亮嗎?

Tom: Ah, she is very pretty, she talked very little. She almost didn’t talk. I don’t like a girl who doesn’t talk.

啊,她很漂亮。但是她講太少了,基本不說話,我不喜歡不說話的女孩。

Bob: Are we talking the same person? She is talkative in office. I think she might be shy when facing to you.

我們是在說同一個人嗎?她在辦公室可是很健談的。我想她可能是在你面前害羞吧?

Tom: Really? Maybe I should ask for a date with her and we might have more talk.

真的?也許我該再次約她,我們也許會有更多的話可聊。


猜你喜歡:

1.簡單日常英語對話

2.簡單的日常英語對話

3.日常生活簡單英語小對話

4.最簡單的日常英語對話

5.簡單日常基礎英語對話