當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.23W 次

在當今全球經濟一體化的大背景下,英語作爲全球通用語言,越來越受到人們的青睞。本站小編整理了關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯閱讀
  關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯一

A:Hi. This is the Customer Service. How can I help you?

您好。這裏是客服部。我能爲您做什麼?

B:Hi. I bought one of your vacuums from spend-wart. It’s broken now.

您好。我在Spend-Wart買了你們生產的吸塵器。現在它壞了。

A:Is it under warranty?

它還在保修期內嗎?

B:I think so. I bought it four months ago.

我想是的。我是四個月前買的。

A:Yes, it is still covered by our warranty. Tell me the modle number of your vacuum, please.

是的,它還在保修期內。請告訴我您的吸塵器的型號。

B:Okay. The model number is 6594-c.

好的。型號是6594-C。

A:What’s your address, your name and your phone number?

您的地址、姓名和電話號碼呢?

B:906 Ottawa street. My name is David Yang. My phone number is 713-786-0234.

渥太華街906號。我是David Yang。我的電話是713-786-0234

A:Okay. There are two Customer Service Offices in your area. The nearest one is Chadwich and Hacks Appliances.

好的。在您的居住地區有兩個客服中心。最近的是Chadwich and Hacks Appliances

B:Could you tell me where the office is located?

請告訴我它的地址

A:Sure. 878 Fennel South.

南費奈爾大街878號。

B:Oh, I know that place. It’s only two minutes drive.

哦,我知道那個地方,開車過去只要兩分鐘。

A:You have to call the office first.

您需要先打電話預約

B:All right. Thank you very much for your help.

好的。謝謝你的幫助。

A:My pleasure.

我的榮幸。

  關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯二

A:What a washing machine! It’s getting worse today. Look! Now it doesn’t work at all. I think I need a new one.

這臺倒黴的洗衣機!今天更壞得不行了!你看,現在根本就不轉了。我想該買臺新的了。

B:Here’s an ad. about a big sale of washing machine. Do you want to see it?

這有一張關於洗衣機大幅度促銷的廣告。想看看嗎?

A:Of course! Let’s have a look. Great! In my frame of mind, I’d like to but one today.

當然啦!讓我看看!太棒了!按我現在的心情,我就去買一臺。

  關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯三

A:Oh, come on, Ultraman!

噢,天哪,《奧特曼》!

B:What's up, Bro? What's in the bulletin?

怎麼啦?弟弟。布告欄上面說的是什麼?

A:It says that there will be a blackout from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in our neighborhood today.

布告欄上說社區今天晚上5點到7點要停電。

B:Blackout? Even the TV has the limit.

停電?就連電視也不能看了。

A:Don't you know you will look like a monster in the blackout?

難道你不知道你現在看起來就像黑暗中的魔鬼嗎?

B:Oops, no, Daddy can't watch American Idol, either!

啊,爸爸也看不了他的《美國偶像》了!

A:That's not the point. Come on, can you imagine that there will be no electricity on such a hot day?

那根本就不是重點。拜託,你能夠想象在那麼熱的天沒有電的情況嗎?

B:Oh, my god! No air-conditioner!

噢,天哪,空調也用不了了!

A:OK, since you are the smart one, can you come up with a better plan? So that we won't be baked like cookies here.

既然你很聰明,你能想出一個更好的計劃嗎?這樣的話我們就不會像被烘烤的餅乾一樣了。

B:How about playing Barbie out there in the neighborhood?

那麼帶小狗芭比一塊兒去社區玩怎麼樣?

A:Barbie? You know, I might be seven, but I'm not a girl.

芭比?雖然我只有七歲,但是我又不是女孩子。

B:Do you have a better plan?

那麼你有更好的計劃嗎?

A:All right, all right.

算了,隨便。


看了“關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.有關簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀

2.關於簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯

3.簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯大全

4.簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

5.關於簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯