當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於求職英語對話帶翻譯

關於求職英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.58W 次

英語對話課教學要以培養學生語言交際能力爲目的,注重豐富的情景設計,學習實用易學的句型表達。本站小編整理了關於求職英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

關於求職英語對話帶翻譯
  關於求職英語對話帶翻譯一

傑克和瑪麗在討論面試中要注意的身體語言

Jack: Body language in the interview is closely related to the job-hunter's image.

傑克:面試中的身體語言與求職者的形象密切相關。

Mary: Surely it is.

瑪麗:這是自然。

Jack: You should look the interviewer in the eye so as to show that you are carefully listening to him.

傑克 :面試時,眼睛要望着對方,以顯示出你在認真昕對方的講話。

Mary: You can nod or ask questions at the right time to show that you have already understood or you are quite interested in his words.

瑪麗:可以在適當的時候點頭、提問,表示你已經昕懂或是對對方的話很感興趣。

Jack: When you are seated, bent for隊lard a little with your hands crossed, to show you respect the interviewer.

傑克:就坐時,一般雙手交叉,身體前前頃,以示尊敬。

Mary: Don't move from time to time. It is very impolite and will make you nervous.

瑪麗:不要動來動去。這樣很不禮貌,也會製造緊張氣氛。

Jack: Proper posture can show your confidence.

傑克:端正的坐姿可以傳達出你的自信。

Mary: The best would be you have a smile on your face in the interview to win a good impression of the interviewer.

瑪麗:最好面帶微笑,贏得面試官的好感。

Jack: Pay attention to keeping eye contact as well.

傑克:也要注意眼神交流。

Mary: Throughout the interview you should maintain patience.

瑪麗:面試過程中一定要有耐心。

Jack: In a word, you should keep decent manners in the interview.

傑克:總之,面試中要保持大方得體的舉止。

Mary: Only in this way can you leave the interviewer a good impression and achieve success.

瑪麗:這樣才能給面試官留下好的印象,增加成功機率。

  關於求職英語對話帶翻譯二

傑克和瑪麗在討論如何在面試中成功地推銷自己

Jack: Just as the saying goes, every potter praises his own pot. You should pay special attention to selling yourself properly in the interview.

傑克:正所謂"王婆賣瓜,自賣自誇"在面試中尤其要注意恰當地推銷自己。

Mary: It is especially important for the graduates who step into the job market for the first time.

瑪麗:對於初涉職場的畢業生來說,這一點尤爲重要。

Jack: You'd better prepare what you are going to say in advance, in order to have a good performance in the interview.

傑克:最好是在面試前就準備好說辭,以便面試時能有良好的表現。

Mary: The contents should be mainly descriptions of your background. And the length depends on the particular situation.

瑪麗:內容應當以基本情況的介紹爲主,長短視具體情形而定。

Only when you are aware of what the interviewer will be interested in, can you make a targeted preparation.

傑克:當然,你必須清楚面試官想知道些什麼,纔能有針對性地着手準備。

Mary: To sel l yourself successfully, you should leave the interviewer a deep impression.

瑪麗:成功的推銷,應當使面試官眼前一亮,印象深刻。

Jack: Selling yourself should go straight to the point, and the statement should be clear and brief.

傑克:要直切主題,表述清晰,簡明扼要。

Mary: It should also be truthful and realistic. Do not blindly blow your own horn.

瑪麗:也要實事求是,不要一味地自吹自擂。

Jack: You should particularly state your strong points which are closely related to the position you are applying for.

傑克:要注重展示與所應聘職位相關的長處。

Mary: While you should not omit your weak points, they need to be described appropriately

瑪麗:短處雖然不能隱瞞,卻也要注意恰當地表述。

Jack: Time permitted, you could add certain examples to your description.

傑克:如果時間允許的話,可以適當地列舉實例來說明。

Mary: Besides, in the interview, it is the best that you make corresponding adjustments to apply your prepared contents flexibly.

瑪麗:面試時,最好作相應的調整,以便靈活應用。

  關於求職英語對話帶翻譯三

傑克和瑪麗在討論如何在面試中做一個善於傾聽的人

Jack: It is quite important to be a good listener in the interview.

傑克:在面試中做一個善於傾昕的人是很重要的。

Mary: Listening carefully can show you understand and respect the speaker.

瑪麗:認真聆聽,可以體現出你對談話者的理解與尊重。

Jack: It can show your good attainment as well.

傑克:也是個人良好素養的體現。

Mary: Besides, you can pick up some helpful information from the talk.

瑪麗:此外,你也可以從對方的談話中得到一些有用的信息。

Jack: First of all, you should keep proper posture and make eye contact with the speaker with a smile.

傑克:首先,要端正坐姿,面帶微笑地注視對方。

Mary: To show that you have understood what is said, you can nod or ask simple questions at the right time.

瑪麗:可以在適當的時候,點頭或是簡單地發問,表示你已經明白談話內容。

Jack: And your statement should be clear and brief to the point.

傑克:注意表述清晰,簡明扼要。

Mary: Never should you interrupt on a unfamiliar topic.

瑪麗:對於自己並不熟悉的話題,一定不要隨意插話。

Jack: Sure, in order not to leave a bad impression on the interviewer.

傑克:是的,以免給面試官留下不好的印象。

Mary: Additionally, don't show any impatience to a repeated topic.

瑪麗:另外,對於重複的話題,也不要表現出不耐煩。

Jack: Don't be absent-minded even when you are not interested in the talk.

傑克:即便你對談話內容不感興趣,也不要顯得心不在焉。

Mary: In a word, any impolite behavior should be avoided in the listening.

瑪麗:總之,傾昕過程中,一定不要有任何的失儀的舉止。


看了“關於求職英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.求職面試英語情景對話帶翻譯

2.關於求職英文情景對話

3.關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯精選

4.關於面試的英語對話帶翻譯

5.關於面試求職的英語對話