當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於愛情的大學英語對話

關於愛情的大學英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.48K 次

其實,不做作,流於自然的愛情纔是細水長流的。小編精心收集了關於愛情的大學英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於愛情的大學英語對話
  關於愛情的大學英語對話篇1

AAnnie, what is troubling you? You look unhappy.

安妮,你在煩惱什麼呢?你看起來不太開心。

BA man is pursuing me. He was my schoolmate in college, and he has been carrying a torch for me for three years.

有個人在追求我。他是我大學時的同學,已經單戀了我3年。

ADo you like him?

你喜歡他嗎?

BYes, I do like him.

是的,我喜歡他。

AThen why are you hesitating?

那爲什麼還猶豫呢?

BYou know that I have had a series of miserable relationships. Last summer, I fell in love with John. But the romance blossomed for six or seven weeks, and then wilted.

你知道,我經歷了一次又一次的愛情波折。去年夏天,我愛上了喬。但這感情只維持了六七個星期就結束了。

AOne love drives out another. You shouldn't be afraid to start a new relationship.

新的愛情來,舊的愛情去。你不應該害怕開始一段新的感情。

BMaybe you are right.

也許你是對的。

  關於愛情的大學英語對話篇2

AHi Mary, how's it going?

瑪麗,最近怎麼樣?

BWell, last night I had a big argument with Ann.

哎,昨晚我和安大吵了一架.

ATerrible. It must be something serious. You two are such close friends.

不會吧,有什麼要緊的事兒嗎?你們倆個可是很親密的好朋友啊.

BNow that I look back at it, it wasn't that big a deal. I shouldn't have lost my temper.

現在我回想起來,倒也沒有什麼大不了的,我不應該發脾氣的.

AReally? What happened?

真的? 怎麼了?

BIt's just we've been planning to go the beach for a while, and we decided we could both make it this weekend. Then out of nowhere she called me up, said her boyfriend had made plans and that she need to cancel the trip. I was so angry when she told me that I said she didn't care about our friendship at all.

就是我們倆一直計劃着要去海邊玩,決定這週末就去.誰知道她突然給我打電話,說她男朋友有安排,她不來了.我但是非常生氣,就說她一點兒都不在乎我們的友誼.

AThat's pretty harsh.

這話是挺重的.

BI know, but I was so upset. I mean, come on! Does she have to do everything her boyfriend says?

我知道,我但是太生氣了.我覺得真沒勁,難道她男朋友說什麼她就要做什麼嗎?

AYou know she probably feels just as bad.

你要知道她可能和你一樣也很難過.

BWell, I think I was being a little selfish myself. I know they don't get to see each other very often.

嗯,我覺得我可能有些自私,他們也不經常見面.

AWell, in that case I guess maybe you can be more understanding. You shouldn't let a trivial thing like this stand in the way of your friendship. After all you can go to the beach anytime you want.

哦,要是那樣的話,我覺得你或許應該多理解理解她,你不應該讓這樣一件小事妨礙你們的友誼,畢竟你們什麼時候想去海灘都成.

BYeah, I'll call later to patch things up.

是啊,我一會兒給她打電話和她和好.

  關於愛情的大學英語對話篇3

AJohn dates her seven times a week.

約翰一週內約了她七次。

BReally? That's a straws in the wind.

真的嗎?這可是一種跡象。

AI think so. Maybe he's fallen for her.

我也是這麼想的。或許他愛上她了。

BYeah. They suit each other. A perfect match between a man and a girl.

差不多。他們很合適,郎才女貌。

ARight.

是的。