當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關電影英語情景對話

有關電影英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.99W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關電影英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關電影英語情景對話

電影英語情景對話:

  Dialoug 1

A:,sir,I beg your ,mister,are you waiting to buy a ticket for the movie?

A:啊咳……嗯,先生,抱歉……嗯,先生,你是要買電影票嗎?

B:What's it look like, lady? This is the ticket line I'm standing in,isn't it?

B:那你認爲我在幹什麼,女士?這是買票的隊伍吧,不是嗎?

A:Well, yes ,it is ,but...

A:沒錯,但是……

B:So , what's your beef anyway ,lady?

B:那麼,你在抱怨些什麼,女士?

A:You just cut into line,in front of me and everyone else, that's what! Go take your place back at the end of the line,like every- one else !

A:你剛纔插隊了,插在我和其他人的前面,我就在抱怨這個!到隊伍的後面去,像其他人一樣!

B:Oh sure,lady, and fat chance I'd get a ticket before they're sold out. I'm staying right here, understand? So be a nice lady and butt out !

B:哦,當然,女士。那我可能就買不到票了。我就站在這裏,懂嗎?當個乖女士別再嘮叨了!

A:Just what gives you the right... ?

A:誰給你權力……?

B:Because I'm no sucker;only suckers go to the end of the line. It's as simple as that ,lady.

B:因爲我不是笨蛋;只有傻瓜才排列後面去。就是這麼簡單,盂

A:Well ,you're no gentleman ,either.

A:你也不是君子。

B:Okay,lady,just to show what a gentleman I really am,l'll let you go in front of me. Now ,just buy your ticket and shut your trap , will you,lady?

B:好啦,女士。爲了表現我是一個君子,我讓你排到我前面在買你的票和閉上你的嘴,如何,女士?

A:Whew ! I got the last one. This must be my lucky day !

A:喲!我買到最後一張。今天一定是我的幸運日子!

B:What was that you just said? Last one...? Hey,they've closed the ticket window !

B:你剛纔在說什麼?最後一張”….?嗯,他們把窗口關起來

A:Yes ,I'm afraid I bought the last ticket,and to think,if you hadn't been such a gentleman. . .

A:嗯,我想我買了最後一張。要是你剛剛不當君子的話……

B:Lady! This is unfair! I've been cheated! I was in line before should have been my ticket !Come on , hand it over,lady!

B:女士!這不公平!我被騙了!我排在你前面的,那張票J是我的!把票給我吧,女士!

A:Gentlemanl Hahl Fat chance! Hah! Eat your heart out,suck-er! Hah!

A:君子!哈!機會渺茫!哈!後悔去吧,傻瓜!哈!

 Dialoug 2

A:What was the last movie you saw?

A:你上次看的是什麼電影?

B:A Korean film called Friends , starring Jang Dong-gun.

B:一部韓片《朋友》張東健主演。

A:Really? I've seen that movie, too.

A:真的嗎?我也看過。

B:How did you like the movie?

B:你覺得如何?

A:I thought it was pretty good.

A:非常好啊。

B:Really? I can't say I agree.

B:真的?我不這麼認爲。

A:You're kidding. The storyline and acting were outstanding.

A:別開玩笑了,故事情節和演技都是一流的。

B:I guess I expected too much from the movie, so I was a bit disap pointed.

B:我想我對它期望太高,所以有點失望。

A:I guess it could happen.

A:我想可能是吧。

 Dialoug 3

A:Hey,if you're not busy this weekend, would you like to go see a movie?

A:嘿,週末沒事的話,願意去看電影嗎?

B:Sounds good. What should we see?

B:主意不錯,看什麼呢?

A:How about that European movie?

A:歐片如何?

B:You mean the one starring John Travollta?

B:你指的是約翰·特拉沃爾塔主演的那部嗎?

A:Yeah ,that's the one I've heard the special effects and the plot are outstanding.

A:對,就是它。我聽說特技和情節都屬一流。

B:Sounds like an interesting film. Let's meet at five o'clock on Saturday.

B:聽起來像是部很有趣的電影。我們約星期六5點霓蕊。

A:Okay ,see you then.

A:好,到時見。

 Dialoug 4

A:Wasn't that a great flick? I was on the edge of my seat through the whole movie.

A:那部片子是不是很棒?我從頭到尾一口氣都沒鬆過。

B:I would say it was a typical run-of-the-mill Hollywood thriller.

B:我覺得它是典型的常見好萊塢恐怖電影。

A:Well,I'm no movie expert ,but those special effects were impres- sive by any standards.

A:我不是電影專家。但是那些特效不管用什麼標準來衡量都是吸引人的。

B:Special effects? Baloney! That movie was made on a shoestring budget. They've been using trick photograpby like that for years

B:特效?胡說!那個電影是用低成本製作的。像這種攝影技巧人家已經用了很久了。

A:Okay. But you have to admit that it was an exciting story, espe- cially with that surprise ending.

A:好吧,不過你得承認故事很感人,尤其是那出入意料的結局。

B:You should read the book. The original story is much better and has a different twist at the end.

B:你應該看看那本書。原來的故事更好而且是不同的結局。

A:Oh, really? How does the book end?

A:哦,是嗎?書裏的結局如何?

B:Read it yourself and find outl

B:你自己去看,自己去找。