當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關看電影情景對話

有關看電影情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.46W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!下面本站小編爲大家帶來英語日常情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關看電影情景對話
  有關看電影情景對話1:

Todd: Hey, Ruth, Akane and I were thinking of getting a movie tonight, and watching a movie.

託德:嗨,魯斯,茜和我想今晚去租錄像帶,看場電影。

Ruth: Oh, that sounds good.

魯斯:哦,聽起來不錯。

Todd: So, you gonna come over?

託德:那你要過來一起看嗎?

Ruth: Really, I can't, actually. I've got to fill in some forms, tonight. I'm going to law school in September, so I've got to get some money together.

魯斯:實際上我去不了。我今晚要填一些表格。我九月要上法學院,所以我要賺點錢。

Todd: You've got to get money together on Saturday night?

託德:你要在週六晚上賺錢嗎?

Ruth: Well, I actually did try to do my forms today but I didn't manage to get anything done, so now I have to do it on Saturday night.

魯斯:實際上我是想在今天搞定這些表格的,可是我什麼事都沒做成,所以現在我不得不在週六晚上完成了。

Todd: Yeah, but tomorrow is Sunday. Just do it tomorrow.

託德:好吧,可是明天是週日。明天再做就好了。

Ruth: Yeah, but I'm going to church tomorrow and so I'd rather get some done tonight.

魯斯:可是我明天要去教堂,所以我寧願今晚完成。

Todd: Well, how long are you going to work?

託德:好吧,那你要工作多長時間呢?

Ruth: Tonight! Um, I'll probably do a couple of hours. Maybe I can come up and watch the end.

魯斯:今晚,嗯,我可能要做幾個小時。也許我可以過去看個結尾。

Todd: OK, well, what time do you think you'd be able to come up? Cause we can just do different stuff. You know Akane, she's always cleaning. I'm sure she'dlove to go back and scrub her apartment or something.

託德:好,那你大概幾點能過來呢?因爲我們也可以做些其他的事情。你知道的,茜總是在打掃。我確定她想回去打掃一下她的公寓什麼的。

Ruth: Well, how about 10 o'clock? What are you doing at 10?

魯斯:嗯,10點怎麼樣?你們10點時要做什麼?

Todd: Ah, 10 would be good, if I'm still awake.

託德:嗯,10點可以,如果我還沒睡的話。

Ruth: Will you be too tired?

魯斯:那樣你會不會太累?

Todd: No, no, that's good. It's Saturday. No problem.

託德:不會,不會,沒問題。今天是週六,沒問題。

Ruth: Really?

魯斯:真的嗎?

Todd: Yeah, yeah! Do it. Um, we were thinking of getting Shrek 2.

託德:是啊,當然!就這樣吧。嗯,我們想看《怪物史瑞克2》。

Ruth: Oh, wow! I really like Shrek 2.

魯斯:哦,哇!我真的很喜歡《怪物史瑞克2》。

Todd: OK, cool.

託德:好的,太好了。

Ruth: I really like it.

魯斯:我真的很喜歡這部電影。

Todd: I wanted to watch Star Wars but she said "no".

託德:其實我想看《星球大戰》,但是她說不想看。

Ruth: Oh, I'm glad she said "no".

魯斯:哦,我真高興她拒絕了。

Todd: You don't like Star Wars?

託德:你也不喜歡《星球大戰》嗎?

Ruth: I can't stand it, except that I do like Ewan McGregor.

魯斯:我不喜歡,不過我很喜歡伊萬·麥格雷戈。

Todd: That's right. That's right. You said that before. OK, yeah cool, well, just go home and work really hard and try to come back.

託德:好吧。好吧。你以前說過。好,很好,回家後努力工作,然後要過來看電影哦。

Ruth: I'll do as much as I can.

魯斯:我會盡力的。

Todd: OK, see you then.

託德:好,一會兒見。

Ruth: Alright. See you later. Thanks for the invitation.

魯斯:好的,一會兒見。謝謝你邀請我。

  有關看電影情景對話2:

Todd: Hey, Akane, I was thinking, why don't we get everyone together tonight and rent a movie.

託德:嗨,茜,我在想,我們今晚爲什麼不把大家集合起來,一起租電影看呢?

Akane: Sounds like a good idea.

茜:聽起來是個不錯的主意。

Todd: So, I'll run down to the video store. I was thinking, because Star Wars is coming out, why don't we get the previous Star Wars, Episode II, and watch that.

託德:我會去音像店。我在想,《星球大戰》即將上映,我們爲什麼不回顧之前的《星球大戰》電影呢,看第二部怎麼樣?

Akane: Oh, man. I really don't want to watch that again.

茜:哦,夥計。我真的不想再看一遍了。

Todd: What! Come on it's Star Wars.

託德:什麼?別這樣,這可是《星球大戰》啊。

Akane: Well, I watched Episode II before and I really didn't like it.

茜:嗯,我以前看過第二部,我真的不喜歡那部電影。

Todd: Really!

託德:真的嗎?

Akane: Yeah!

茜:是啊!

Todd: Oh, I thought it was great. I mean I know the critics were really rough, but it had great action, cool characters.

託德:哦,可是我認爲那部電影很棒。我是說,我知道對那部電影的批評很多,可是裏面的動作戲很棒,而且人物也很酷。

Akane: Well, actually, I thought it was very commercial.

茜:嗯,實際上我認爲那部電影商業元素太重。

Todd: Oh, really!

託德:哦,真的嗎?

Akane: Yeah, and the whole thing was really mushy, and there were also some annoying characters.

茜:是啊,而且整部電影過去肉麻,還有一些讓人討厭的角色。

Todd: Yeah, well, maybe, but, I just like all Star Wars, it doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be perfect. As long as there's storm troopers, and light sabers, I'm happy.

託德:可能吧,不過我喜歡所有的《星球大戰》電影,所以沒關係,它不用太完美。只要有暴風突擊隊,我就很高興了。

Akane: OK, so you're a big Star Wars fan.

茜:好,所以你是《星球大戰》電影的狂熱粉絲。

Todd: Huge. But that's OK. I'll get that movie another time. Um, how about you suggest a movie. What would you like to see?

託德:狂熱粉絲。不過沒關係。我下次再租那部電影好了。嗯,你來推薦部電影怎麼樣?你想看什麼電影?

Akane: Um, I really like romantic comedies, especially Meg Ryan movies.

茜:嗯,我非常喜歡浪漫喜劇,尤其是梅格·瑞恩演的電影。

Todd: Oh, no!

託德:哦不!

Akane: Yeah!

茜:是啊!

Todd: I can't stand her.

託德:我可不喜歡她。

Akane: What! What's wrong with her?

茜:什麼?她怎麼了?

Todd: She's terrible. Every movie she has the perfect life, and she has, she looks so cute, but she can't find love. It's like, come on, people like that have a perfect job and look cute and beautiful like Meg Ryan do not have trouble finding love.

託德:她太糟糕了。她在每部電影裏都有完美的生活,她看上去很可愛,可是她找不到愛情。就像,人們希望像梅格·瑞恩這樣擁有完美的工作、長相甜美漂亮的人不會在尋找愛情方面遇到麻煩。

Akane: But she's so cute and funny to watch. I just really enjoy watching her.

茜:但是她很可愛,而且很有趣。我非常喜歡看她出演的電影。

Todd: I don't know. I just can't do it. You know though, I liked Meg Ryan in that movie she's made about, she went to the Gulf War, or whatever, and she was a helicopter pilot.

託德:我不知道。我就是不喜歡。你知道,雖然我喜歡她出演的那部電影,在電影中她出演了一名直升飛機飛行員,參加了海灣戰爭。

Akane: Oh, yeah, yeah! I remember that one. I forget what it was called though.

茜:哦,對!我記得那部電影。不過我忘了電影的名字了。

Todd: Yeah, yeah, she was OK in that but she wasn't that cutesy romance.

託德:嗯,她在那部電影裏還不錯,不過那並不是那種嬌媚的浪漫角色。

Akane: That's true. She was a different character than usual.

茜:沒錯。她在那部電影中出演了與之前不同的角色。

Todd: Yeah, so we can't see a Meg Ryan movie, and we can't see Star Wars, so what else?

託德:對,所以我們不能看梅格·瑞恩演的電影,我們也不能看《星球大戰》,那還有什麼電影呢?

Akane: Ah, I don't know. What about a comedy that will make us really laugh.

茜:我也不知道了。我們看部能讓我們發笑的喜劇電影怎麼樣?

Todd: OK, um, let's see. We could see Shrek.

託德:好,嗯,我想想。我們可以看《怪物史萊克》。

Akane: Oh, I love Shrek.

茜:哦,我喜歡《怪物史萊克》。

Todd: Ok, yeah, yeah, yeah. Actually, I haven't seen Shrek 2. Have you seen Shrek 2?

託德:好,好的,很好。實際上,我沒看過《怪物史萊克2》。你看過嗎?

Akane: Ah, no, I haven't actually.

茜:沒有,我也沒看過。

Todd: Perfect. Shrek 2.

託德:太好了。我們就看《怪物史萊克2》。

Akane: Great! We'll get that.

茜:太棒了!我們去租那部電影。

Todd: OK. I'll run down and pick it up.

託德:好的。我會去音像店租來的。

Akane: Thanks.

茜:謝謝。