當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 談論個性英語情景對話

談論個性英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.03W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

談論個性英語情景對話
  談論個性英語情景對話1:

A: Are you alright, Ethan? You don't seem to be as cheerful as you normally are.

你還好嗎,Ethan?你看起來不像平時那麼高興。

E: To be honest, Ava, I've just had a really bad day.

說實話,Ava,今天我過得糟透了。

A: What happened?

發生什麼事了?

E: First, I slept through my alarm and ended up two hours late to work.

首先,我沒被鬧鐘鬧醒最後上班遲到了2小時。

A: What did your boss say?

你老闆說什麼了?

E: He told me that if I showed up late one more time, he'd fire me. He's so mean!

他告訴我,如果我再遲到一次,他會炒了我。他太苛刻了。

A: That's horrible. Was that the first time you'd shown up late to work?

那太討厭了。那是你第一次上班遲到嗎?

E: That was my second time. The first time, I was in a car accident.

那是第二次了。第一次,我遇上了車禍。

A: Is your boss Chinese?

你的老闆是中國人嗎?

E: No, he's from Australia. Before I met him, I thought Australians were supposed to be relaxed and easy-going. I had no idea he'd be so fussy about things.

不是,他是澳大利亞人。在我見到他之前,我認爲澳大利亞人應該是很放鬆很隨和的。我不知道他會如此愛挑剔事情。

A: What are you going to do?

你打算怎麼辦?

E: I think I'm going to look for another job. I need to find a boss that is a bit more sensitive and optimistic than my current boss.

我想我打算去找別的工作。我需要找到一個比我現在的上司更善解人意和樂觀的上司

A: That sounds like a sensible plan. Do you want me to help you with your job search?

聽起來計劃很明智。你想要我幫你找工作嗎?

E: That's very generous of you. Thanks for the offer.

你真慷慨。謝謝幫忙。

A: Don't mention it. That's what friends are for!

別客氣。這是朋友該做的。

  談論個性英語情景對話2:

E: I don't know what to do about the people who live in the flat above me!

我不知道能拿住在我樓上的人怎麼辦。

A: Why? What are they like?

爲什麼?他們怎麼樣?

E: They're incredibly selfish. They 're always up until the wee hours of the night playing their music so loudly that I have to wear earplugs in order to fall asleep!

他們驚人的自私。他們總是在三更半夜起來大聲玩音樂,弄得我不得不戴着耳塞才能入睡。

A: Have you ever talked to them about it?

你曾經跟他們談過此事嗎?

E: I tried to introduce myself to them when they moved in, but they were so arrogant that I didn't want to ever talk to them again!

他們搬進來的時候,我試着向他們介紹過我自己,但是他們太傲慢了所以我就再也沒有想過要跟他們說話。

A: What did they say?

他們說過什麼?

E: They both just talk about how great they are all the time.

他們倆只是一個勁一直說他們多麼棒。

A: They sound like the neighbours from hell!

聽上去這鄰居很差勁。

E: They are! Besides being loud and arrogant, they're also terrible gossips. They're always talking about everybody else in the apartment.

他們是很差勁。除了大聲說話和傲慢之外,他們還特別喜歡說人閒話,他們總是談論公寓裏其他人。

A: I thought you didn't talk to them much.

我原以爲你沒有多跟他們交談過。

E: I don't, but they talk so loudly that I can hear what they're talking about from my bedroom - and it's not very nice.

我是沒跟他們交談過,但是他們說話聲音太大所以我在我的臥室裏都能聽到他們說的話,這不太讓人舒服。

A: What do the other people in your apartment think about them?

你公寓裏的其他人怎麼看待這些人?

E: Most of my other neighbours are scared of them.

我的大多數鄰居害怕他們。

A: Maybe you should think about moving.

也許你該考慮搬家了。

E: I can't afford to move right now.

現在我沒錢搬家。

A: Well, perhaps you should have a party and try to get to know them better. Maybe once you get to know them, they'll turn out to be more sensitive.

哦,也許你該開個聚會然後儘量去多瞭解他們。也許你一瞭解了他們,他們就會更善解人意了。

E: I think you're being a bit optimistic. If you met them, you'd understand.

我認爲你有點樂觀了。如果你見到他們,你就明白了。

A: Well, I don't know what else you could do then. Do you think bribing them with chocolate would work?

哦,那麼我不知道你還能做點什麼別的。你認爲給他們送巧克力有用嗎?