當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 酒店預訂英語對話精選

酒店預訂英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.87W 次

隨着英語課標的不斷改革,英語教學中越來越重視培養學生的思維能力,批判思維作爲人類思維的高層階段,對個人和社會的發展起着極其重要的作用,需要人們的重視。本站小編整理了酒店預訂英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

酒店預訂英語對話精選
  酒店預訂英語對話一

R:

Changhong i help you ?

長虹飯店。需要我幫忙嗎?

G:

I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

我從美國打的電話。我在我來之前想先訂個酒店。

R:

Yes, can i help you?

是的,夫人,我怎樣幫你呢?

G:

The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

第一,我想知道從機場到酒店要多久。

R:

Only fifteen minutes drive.

只需要15分鐘。

G:

Do you have a conference room?

你會議室嗎?

R:

We have a conference hall that seats four also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

我們有分別可以容納400人,還有8人,或者20人的會議室。

G:

So you must have a business center.

所以,是有商務中心的。

R:

Yes, business center offers twenty-four can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

是的,夫人,在2004年商務中心提供了服務。我們可以提供祕書,翻譯服務,我們當然有傳真和電傳。

G:

What do you charge for double and single rooms?

你這的單人間和雙人間分別怎麼收費的?

R:

Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

單人房要320元,而雙人房每天要收480元

G:

That sounds very ,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

這聽起來似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老闆談談再決定。

R:

Do you need any further information,madam?

夫人,你還需要什麼資料嗎?

G:

Ah, there a boutique in the hotel?

啊,是的,酒店這有精品店嗎?

R:

Yes, fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

是的,夫人,事實上,我們這有時裝精品店,禮品店和超市。

G:

Thank you for all information.

謝謝您的所有信息。

R:

Thank you for calling the Changhong.

感謝您致電長虹.

  酒店預訂英語對話二

Lily is making a phonecall to the front desk of Hilton Hotel to make a reservation for her traveling.

莉莉正在給希爾頓酒店的前臺打電話訂房間。

Front Desk:Hello, this is Hilton Hotel. How may I help you?

前臺:你好,這裏是希爾頓酒店,請問有什麼可以幫您?

Lily: Hi. I would like to make a reservation on this Friday.

莉莉:你好,我想訂一間週五的房。

Front Desk:OK. What kind of room do you want? We have single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and suites available on Friday.

前臺:好的。請問您需要什麼樣子的房間?週五有單人間、雙人雙牀間、雙人間和套間。

Lily:I want a single room with ocean view. Do you have one?

莉莉:我想訂一間帶海景的單人間,可以嗎?

Front Desk:Let me check. Yes.

前臺:我看一下。可以。

Lily:OK. I will take it.

莉莉:好的,那我訂這間了。

Front Desk:When do you check in? How long are you planning to stay? Do you have any special requirements?

前臺:請問您什麼時候入住?打算住幾天呢?有什麼特殊要求嗎?

Lily:l guess I am going to arrive at 9:00 in the morning and I would like to leave at 2:00 in the afternoon on Sunday. Please give me a room away from the elevator. I hate noises while I am sleeping.

莉莉:我想我應該週五早上9點入住,週日下午2點退房。請幫我訂一間遠離電梯的房間,我睡覺怕吵。

Front Desk:OK. No problem.

前臺:好的。沒問題。

關於入住酒店英語對話:投訴並換一間清靜的房間

Mike is talking to the front desk about his complaint in this hotel. He wishes to change to a quieter room.

邁克正在前臺和酒店經理對話,他想投訴一下並換一間清靜的房間。

Mike:Excuse me. Who is the person responsible for handling complaints here? I would like to make a few complaints.

邁克:你好。請問你們這裏誰負責接受投訴?我想投訴一下。

Front Desk:I am the manager here. You can complain to me. How may I help you?

前臺:我是這裏的經理,您可以向我投訴。發生什麼事情了呢?

Mike:Here is the thing. I was woke up by strange noises of the telephone several times last night. Even I unplugged it, it wouldn't stop beeping. I am also not satisfied with the housekeeping service in my room. So I want to change to a cleaner and quieter room.

邁克:是這樣的。昨晚上我好幾次被酒店電話發出的奇怪聲音吵醒。我把電話線拔出來,它還是不停嗶嗶地響。還有我房間裏的衛生打掃得也不是很乾淨。所以我希望你們能給我換一間更安靜整潔的房間。

Front Desk:I apologize for everything disturbing you. We will give another room to you right now. Please wait a moment.

前臺:針對您說的情況,我向您表示歉意。我們馬上給您換房間,請稍候片刻。

關於入住酒店英語對話:辦理退房手續

Lily is checking out at the front desk,

莉莉正在前臺辦理退房手續。

Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?

前臺:下午好,女士,有什麼可以幫您的嗎?

Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.

莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想辦理退房手續。

Front Desk:OK. Please Hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?

前臺:好的,請稍等。您是週一入住的1005房間,入住了3晚,對嗎?

Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?

莉莉:對的。我能看一下我的賬單嗎?

Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?

前臺:好的,給您。如果沒有問題的話,請您在空白處簽名,可以嗎?

Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.

莉莉:好的,請把收據給我吧。

Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.

前臺:您收好。很高興爲您服務,我們歡迎您下次光臨。祝您愉快

  酒店預訂英語對話三

Romm reservations. Can I help you?

我是房間部預訂部的,能幫您嗎?

BHello,is there a room available?

你好,還有房間嗎?

AWhat kind of room do you have in mind?

想要什麼樣的房間?

BA twin room,please.

一個雙人房間。

AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully only room available at the moment is a suite.

請等一等......恐怕已經全訂完了,空着的只有套房了。

BOh,I see. Thank you anyway.

知道了,謝謝。


看了“酒店預訂英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於酒店預訂英語對話

2.預定酒店英語情景對話

3.英語情景會話

4.酒店日常英語對話

5.關於酒店訂票英語對話