當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關海關的英語對話精選

有關海關的英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.68W 次

小學英語對話課是小學英語教學中一項非常重要的教學內容,學習小學英語不僅僅是爲了提高學習成績,更重要的是培養學生運用語言的能力。本站小編整理了有關海關的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

有關海關的英語對話精選
  有關海關的英語對話一

A:Do you have anything to declare?

您有什麼要申報的嗎?

B:I have a camera and three bottles of whisky.

我帶了一臺照相機和三瓶威士忌。

A:OK. You'll have to pay duty for the whisky.

好的。您得爲三瓶威士忌繳稅。

B:Well, where shall I pay the duty for the whisky?

好的,要在哪裏繳稅呢?

A:Please wait a moment. I'll make out the duty memo. Here you are. Take this and pay the people over there.

請等一下,我查一下稅單。給您。您拿着這個到那裏去付錢。

B:I've paid the duty. Here is the receiptB

我已經付了關稅,這是收據。

A:Very well. I hope you'll enjoy your stay in China.

很好。希望您在中國玩兒得愉快

B:Thank you.

謝謝你。

  有關海關的英語對話二

A:Excuse me, can I have your passport, your immigration form and your Customs Declaration Form, please?

請問,我可以看您的護照、入境登記表和報關單嗎?

B:OK. Here you are.

好,給您。

A:How long will you be staying at Hotel in China?

您在中國的旅館待多久?

B:About three weeks.

大約三個星期。

A:And what's the purpose of your visit?

您旅行的目的是什麼?

B:Sightseeing.

觀光。

A:And where will you be staying?

您要住在哪裏?

B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.

北京的友誼賓館。

A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?

好,請您把手提行李放在櫃檯上好嗎?您有沒有帶什麼禮物或食品?

B:Yes, I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.

有,我的手提箱裏有一些新鮮的蘋果。

A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.

抱歉,先生,您不能帶新鮮水果進入中國。我得沒收這些東西。

B:Oh, that's too bad.

哦,太可惜了。

  有關海關的英語對話三

A:Good morning, sir. May I see your passport?

先生,早上好。我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

B:Yes, of course. Here it is.

當然可以。護照在這兒。

A:Thank you. Are all these yours?

謝謝。這些行李都是您的嗎?

B:No, some of them are my friend's. Do you want her passport, too?

不,一些是我朋友的。您也要看她的護照嗎?

A:Yes, please. Do you have any carry-on items?

對,請出示一下。您還帶有其他的隨身行李嗎?

B:Do you want me to put it on the belt, too?

這個包也要放在輸送帶上嗎?

A:Yes, please. Would you please open this big suitcase?

是的,請放上去。請把這個大行李箱打開。

B:OK. Just a moment. It's just some clothes and toiletries.

那好。請稍等一下。只是些衣服和化妝品。

A:OK. Do you have anything to declare?

好的。你們帶有需要申報的物品嗎?

B:I think there is nothing.

我想沒有了。

A:Any fresh food, live plants, or animals?

有沒有新鮮食品、植物或動物?

B:Oh, no. None of that.

哦,沒有。這些我們都沒有。

A:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.

謝謝,您可以把行李箱鎖上了。護照還給你們。

B:Thanks a lot.

非常感謝。


看了“有關海關的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於入境海關英語對話

2.過海關必用到的英語情景對話

3.有關出海關英語對話閱讀

4.出國海關常用英語對話

5.過海關的簡短英語對話閱讀

6.出入海關常用英語對話