當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關付款的英語對話精選

有關付款的英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.52W 次

英語對話教學是指通過課堂教學培養學生口頭表達的交際能力,提高對話技巧,最終習得並自如駕馭語言能力的過程。本站小編整理了有關付款的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

有關付款的英語對話精選
  有關付款的英語對話一

Good can i help you?

早上好,需要我幫忙嗎?

I'd like to pay my hotel Bill.

我想支付我在酒店的賬單

Your name and your room number,please?

請告訴我你的姓名和房間號?

Russell Palmer,room 1101.

羅素帕爾默,1101室

Here you bill totals RMB 3500 Yuan.

這裏,您的賬單總計人民幣3500元。

I see.

我知道了。

How would you like to make the payment,sir?

您用什麼支付方式,先生?

With credit card do you honor?

信用卡。你這用什麼樣的卡?

American Express,Master,International Diner's Club,Visa,International Great Wall,and kind of card have you got?

美國運通,萬事達,國際大來俱樂部,VISA卡,國際長城等。你有什麼樣的卡?

Visa card.

Visa卡

Find,Let me take a print of your card.

好的,讓我爲您刷卡吧

Here it is.

在這裏

Wait a moment,y to have kept you waiting,Please sign on the print.

請等一下....對不起讓您久等了,請你看一下吧

OK

好的

Thank you, your credit card and the hope you have enjoyed your stay inthe hotel.

謝謝你,這是你的卡和收據。我們希望你能享受你的住宿。

  有關付款的英語對話二

Sign the Bill 簽字付賬

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您還需要些什麼?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把賬記在賬單上。

Guest: What's your room number?

請問你的房間號?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

當然,給你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

您在這簽字好嗎?

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

  有關付款的英語對話三

Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付賬

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你們收旅行支票嗎?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

這是我的護照。

Waiter: Thank you.

謝謝。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?

Guest: No problem.

沒問題。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我們有一些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用說明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多謝。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待着您的光臨。


看了“有關付款的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於購物時英語對話精選

2.關於在銀行的英語對話精選

3.關於shopping英語對話精選

4.關於買東西的英語對話精選

5.有關於購物英語情景對話精選