當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 簡單的日常英語對話短文精選

簡單的日常英語對話短文精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.46K 次

情景對話題,實際上是考察學生口語表達能力和語言交流能力的練習或試題。小編精心收集了簡單的日常英語對話短文,供大家欣賞學習!

簡單的日常英語對話短文精選
  簡單的日常英語對話短文篇1

Steven comes to China for travelling. Now he wantsto change his traveller's cheque into RMB.

史蒂文到中國來旅行。現在他想把他的旅行支票兌換成人民幣。

Clerk: What can I do for you, sir?

職員:我能爲您效勞嗎,先生?

Steven: Hmm, I want to change my traveler'scheque. Here is a traveler's cheque of 3,000 dollars. I would like to cash this cheque, please.

史蒂文:嗯,我想兌換我的旅行支票。這是一張3000美元的旅行支票。我想把它兌換成現金。

Clerk: No problem. May I see your identification?

職員:沒問題,我能看一下你的相關證明嗎?

Steven: Sure. How about my passport?

史蒂文:當然,我的護照可以嗎?

Clerk: That's fine! How would you like this cash back?

職員:可以。你想要換成什麼樣的現金?

Steven: I want 20 hundred bills and the rest in fifties, please.

史蒂文:我想要20張100元的,其它的換成50元的。

Clerk: Three thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.

職員:3000美金。請點一下。謝謝光臨,祝您旅途愉快

Steven: Thank you and bye-bye!

史蒂文:謝謝你,再見!

  簡單的日常英語對話短文篇2

Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.

史蒂文想要給在另一個城市的妹妹寄點錢。現在他正問銀行職員這件事。

Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?

銀行職員:早上好,請問有什麼可以幫您?

Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.

史蒂文:早上好。我想給在上海的妹妹匯去1000塊錢。

Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.

銀行職員:請您填一下這張表格。

Steven: I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?

史蒂文:好的……在收款人一項需要寫上我妹妹的名字嗎?

Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.

銀行職員:是的。您必須填寫她的名字和地址。

Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

史蒂文:好的,知道了。給你。這樣行嗎?

Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.

銀行職員:我看看。可以了。請給我您的1000元匯款。

Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?

史蒂文:這就是。請問手續費率是多少?

Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.

銀行職員:是百分之一。也就是10元。

Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?

史蒂文:好的。這些匯款什麼時候能到?

Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.

銀行職員:一般來說,3天內就會到。

Steven: That's good.

史蒂文:好的。

  簡單的日常英語對話短文篇3

There is something wrong with Steven's bank he is telling bank clerk this matter.

史蒂文的鋃行卡出問題了。現在他正告知銀行職員這件事。

Steven: Excuse me. Something is wrong with mybank card. Can you help me?

史蒂文:打攪了。我的銀行卡出了點兒問題。你能告訴我怎麼辦嗎?

Bank Clerk: Yes. What's the problem?

銀行職員:好。什麼問題呢?

Steven: Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven, but the card is under thename "Stheven".

史蒂文:就是我的名字上出了點差錯。應該是“Steven” ,但卡上的 名字是"Stheven"。

Bank Clerk: Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange someone to correct itimmediately.

銀行職員:噢,很抱歉,這是我們的失誤。我馬上安排人給您改過來。

Steven: OK, no problem. To err is human.

史蒂文:好的,沒關係。人孰無過。

Bank Clerk: Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please justwait for a moment, and it will be fixed.

銀行職員:不管怎樣,我們還是得爲給您帶來的不便道歉。請稍等,馬上就會處理好。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:非常感謝您。


看了“簡單的日常英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.簡單英語對話短文精選

2.關於簡單的英語對話短文精選

3.簡單的英語對話短文精選

4.簡單兩人英語對話短文精選

5.關於最簡單的英語對話精選