當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於簡單英語對話帶翻譯

關於簡單英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.87K 次

英語綜合語言運用能力的培養要求學生多接觸多運用英語。情景對話爲學生學英語搭建了平臺,構建了語言環境。小編精心收集了關於簡單英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

關於簡單英語對話帶翻譯
  關於簡單英語對話帶翻譯篇1

Tom: Hey Martin, where do you live?

湯姆:馬丁,你住在哪裏?

Martin: I live near the train station.

馬丁:我住在火車站附近。

Tom: Really?

湯姆:真的嗎?

Martin: Yeah.

馬丁:是啊。

Tom: I live near the train station.

湯姆:我也住在火車站附近。

Martin: Oh wow!

馬丁:哇哦!

Tom: How do you come here?

湯姆:你怎麼來這裏?

Martin: I usually take the red bus. Well, I always take the red bus.

馬丁:我通常坐紅色巴士。我坐紅色巴士。

Tom: Ok, I take the blue bus.

湯姆:好,我坐藍色巴士。

Martin: Really, so how's that work?

馬丁:是嗎?藍色巴士怎麼樣?

Tom: It's a different route. I think it comes straight up through the town.

湯姆:藍色巴士走不同的路線。應該是直接穿過城鎮。

Martin: Oh, ok.

馬丁:哦,好。

Tom: And then approaches from the east side. It's a small old bus and the cost is in the middle of the range but I get a little card that gives me three months travel.

湯姆:藍色巴士是從城鎮的東邊過來的。是那種小型的老巴士,車費算中等,不太貴也不算便宜,我有一張可以坐三個月巴士的交通卡。

Martin: Oh, ok.

馬丁:哦。

Tom: It's quite crowded at the beginning when there is a lot of high school kids getting on, but they get off after a couple of stops and after then the bus is nearly empty.

湯姆:前幾站會有很多高中生上車,所以車上非常擠,不過幾站地以後他們就下車了,之後巴士就空了。

Martin: Wow, really?

馬丁:哇,真的嗎?

Tom: What's it like on the red bus?

湯姆:紅色巴士也是這樣嗎?

Martin: Almost the opposite. Probably I imagine the cost is the same but these busses are much bigger and I don't know if they are newer but they seem a little more comfortable, almost like a tour bus and they end up being very, very crowded which is very different than it sounds on your bus by the time they get up here. Usually when I get on the bus, I'm standing all the way up the mountain so it's really not very comfortable to ride on those even though they have the tour bus comfy seats but it's a pretty quick route — about 15 minutes up here.

馬丁:基本上完全相反。我覺得車費應該差不多,不過紅色巴士比藍色巴士大得多,我不清楚紅色巴士是不是新車,不過看起來更舒服些,像觀光巴士一樣,不過到這裏的時候車上依然非常非常擠,和你坐的藍色巴士完全相反。基本上我在車上山的時候一直都是站着的,所以雖然紅色巴士上是像觀光巴士那樣的舒服座椅,但是因爲要一直站着所以非常不舒服,不過路程很短,我坐到這裏大概要15分鐘。

Tom: Oh, that is fast. That sounds like it's faster than the blue bus but I heard the drivers are pretty fast.

湯姆:哦,那是很快。聽起來比藍色巴士快,不過我聽說司機開得非常快。

Martin: Sometimes the drivers can be very nice and courteous and sometimes the drivers act like your not really there.

馬丁:一些司機友善又有禮貌,不過也有些司機不會顧及乘客。

Tom: It's quite a steep route as well, isn't it?

湯姆:這段路很陡,是吧?

Martin: Yes, it's very steep and there's a few stops up the middle of the hill and I don't know why they are there and the drivers sometimes take the turns quite quickly and especially when you are standing, it's not so comfortable.

馬丁:對,非常非常陡,有很多站都設在山裏,我不知道爲什麼要把車站設在山裏,有時司機轉彎的速度很快,那令人不太舒服,尤其是站着的時候。

  關於簡單英語對話帶翻譯篇2

A:Jane,please come with us.

A: 簡,和我們一起去吧。

B: I cannot dance,you know,I haven't such talent.

B:我不會跳,你知道我沒有那天份。

A: Just for fun,not for do you worry about?

A: 只是玩玩而已,又不是比賽,你怕什麼?

B: Nothing,I have told you before that I won't go to the party and that's flat.

B:不怕什麼,我跟你說了我不會去參加晚會的,不要再提了。

A: .

A: 可是……好吧。

  關於簡單英語對話帶翻譯篇3

A:Has the chief accepted our plan?

A: 頭兒接受我們的計劃了嗎?

B: Not yet.I guess we should send Jim along to talk to the chief since he's such an apple polisher. I'm sure he can help.

B:還沒有,我覺得我們該派吉姆這馬屁精去討好討好他,他肯定能行。

A: Let's have a try.

A:咱們試試吧。


看了“關於簡單英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.二人英語短對話帶翻譯

2.關於簡單購物英語對話帶翻譯

3.簡單的購物英語對話帶翻譯精選

4.簡單購物英語對話帶翻譯

5.二人英語情景對話帶翻譯