當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於付款外貿英語對話

關於付款外貿英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.56K 次

對話是英語課堂中的 大忙人 ,它不僅是傳遞信息、開展教學的渠道,而且是英語教學中的重要組成部分,是培養學生聽說能力,發展學生語言技能的主要形式之一。小編精心收集了關於付款外貿英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於付款外貿英語對話
  關於付款外貿英語對話1

What are your terms of payment?

您要求的付款方式是什麼?

Our terms are net 30.

三十天內付清貨款.

What if we purchase an increased quantity?Can you give us better terms?

如果我們增加購買數量.能不能給我們更好的條件?

You would have to order in excess of 10,000 units to be eligible.

要是你們訂10,000件以上,我們可以給你們更好的條件.

We do not have the space in our warehouse to store over 5,000 units.

我們的倉庫最多隻能放5,000件.

An option we can offer is two separate will house the inventory until you are ready for us to ship it to you.

有一個辦法就是我們分兩次送貨.你們購買的貨物可以暫時存放在我處直到你們要求我們送貨的時候爲止.

  關於付款外貿英語對話2

現金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

Guest: Here you are.

給你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

這裏收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

謝謝!這是給你的小費。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。

  關於付款外貿英語對話3

信用卡付賬

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

結賬。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

當然,您有哪種?

Guest: Visa card.

維薩卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

謝謝,但這是什麼費用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

這是加收的15%的稅和服務費。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,給你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

謝謝,稍等一會兒,我馬上給回你信用卡賬單。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快


看了“關於付款外貿英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於外貿英語對話模板

2.關於常用外貿英語對話

3.外貿支付條款口語對話

4.有關外貿英語對話短文

5.關於外貿英語對話練習