當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 在酒吧的英語對話閱讀

在酒吧的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.39K 次

英語對話課教學是實現英語學習的最終目標——交際的最好手段。本站小編整理了在酒吧的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

在酒吧的英語對話閱讀
  在酒吧的英語對話一

Patricia:Hey, I want to go to the Greenhill Bar tonight. Do you want to come with me?

Dylan:Are you saying you want to go "tie one on" with me?

Patricia:Exactly. Are you interested?

Dylan:Hmm. Definitely, but I don't know where the Greenhill Bar is.

Patricia:Don't worry about it. I'll have my driver come pick you up.

Dylan:Ah, sounds like a plan then.

Patricia:Let's go out and enjoy the nightlife together.

Dylan:Let's go for it!

Patricia:嗨,我今晚要去格林希爾酒吧,跟我一塊兒去嗎?

Dylan:你是打算和我一醉方休嗎?

Patricia:正是。你有興趣嗎?

Dylan:唔。當然啊,但我不知道格林希爾酒吧在哪裏。

Patricia:別擔心。我會讓我的司機去接你。

Dylan:啊,聽起來真不錯。

Patricia:我們一起去享受一下夜生活吧。

Dylan:我們走!

  在酒吧的英語對話二

D: the dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.

晚餐的味道真不錯,我真是驚訝不已.

C: that's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.

你這麼說我真高興.飯後我們喝杯葡萄酒吧.

D: great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.

好極了!甜酒是我的最愛,以甜酒來結束一頓大餐再好不過了.

C: do you prefer brandy or posts.

你喜歡白蘭地還是波爾圖?

D: port, please.

波爾圖,謝謝.

C: excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.

好極了,我喜歡波爾圖那種甘甜順滑的口感.

D: the port is exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?

這瓶波爾圖葡萄酒很不錯,有年頭了,我說對了嗎?

C: yes. You always have a good nose for wines.

是的,你總能品出好酒來.

D: next time we are about to dinner we should try some Canadian ice wine.

下次我們喝點加拿大冰酒吧.

C: oh, what's that?

哦?什麼酒?

D: it's made from natually forzen grapes.

就是用自然冰凍的葡萄釀出來的.

C: why not? It sounds great.

下次我喝點,聽起來真不錯.

D: oh, here's to your health.

好的,爲你的健康舉杯.

C: thanks. Cheers.

謝謝!乾杯!

D: cheers.

乾杯!

  在酒吧的英語對話三

A:This is a great bar. It’s really hopping。

這酒吧真不錯,他們可真忙。

B:Yes, this was a great idea to come here. I’m glad we came out tonight。

是的,咱們來這兒可真是個好主意。我很高興今晚出來了。

A:Where would you like to sit?

你想坐哪兒?

B:By the window。

窗戶旁邊吧。

A:Ah, great minds think alike。

呵呵,英雄所見略同。

Bartender:How are you tonight? What can I get you to drink?

今晚過得怎麼樣啊?想要喝點什麼?

A:Please give me a few minutes。

請稍等幾分鐘。

Bartender:Certainly, I’ll be right back to take your order。

好的,我稍後回來爲您點餐。

A:Alice, what do you want?

愛麗絲,你想喝點什麼?

B:Just a glass of juice, please。

一杯果汁就好,謝謝。

Bartender:Have you decided?

你們決定了嗎?

A:Yes, I’ll have a beer and my friend will have an orange juice。

是的,我來一杯啤酒,我朋友要一杯橙子。

Bartender:I’ll be right back with those。

馬上給你們拿上來。


看了“在酒吧的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.酒吧英語對話

2.酒吧英語日常對話

3.在酒吧英語口語句子

4.簡單兩人英語對話短文閱讀

5.關於採訪的英語對話閱讀