當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 訂房間的英語對話閱讀

訂房間的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.16W 次

英語對話教學能激發和保持學生學習英語的興趣,爲學生提供充分的語言交際實踐的機會,能培養學生的交際能力,使學生敢於大膽開口說英語,達到學以致用的目的,使得英語課堂教學更精彩。小編精心收集了訂房間的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

訂房間的英語對話閱讀
  訂房間的英語對話1

Steven wants to travel during the holiday, so he is calling a hotel to book a room.

史蒂文假期裏想去旅行,所以他正在給一個賓館打電話預訂房間。

Clerk: Crown Hotel. Reservation Desk. Can I help you?

職員:皇冠酒店預訂處,請問您有什麼需要?

Steven: Yes, I'd like to book a room at your hotel.

史蒂文:我想在你們酒店預訂一個房間。

Clerk: What kind of room would you like, sir? We have single rooms, double rooms, suites and deluxe suites in our hotel.

職員:你想訂什麼樣的房間,先生?我們這裏有單人間、雙人間、 套間和豪華套間。

Steven: I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 2nd to the morning of October 6th.

史蒂文:我想訂一個帶洗澡間的單人間,使用時間是從10月2日下午到6日上午。

Clerk: All right.

職員:好的。

Steven: What is the rate, please?

史蒂文:請問房費是多少?

Clerk: The current rate is $100 per night.

職員:現行房費是每晚100美元。

Steven: What services come with that?

史蒂文:這個價格包括哪些服務項目呢?

Clerk: For $100 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

職員:這100美元包含的項目有:收音機、彩電、電話,還有一份重要的國際報紙送到您的房間。

Steven: That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.

史蒂文:聽起來還不錯,就訂這個吧。

  訂房間的英語對話2

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,這裏是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我將會住很長一段時間的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

請問套房多少錢呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您訂的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服務費嗎?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服務費。

C: Meals included?

餐費有包含在內嗎?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

C: What services come with that?

都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前預付嗎?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在幾樓呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它們之間有什麼不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一間更安靜?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方爲您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,謝謝,再見。

  訂房間的英語對話3

A. I will be staying in Paris for several days. Can I book a room for December 27th?

我會在巴黎呆幾天。我可以預訂12月27日的房間嗎?

B. Sure, what kind of room would you like, Monsieur?

當然,請問您要預定什麼樣的空間,先生?

A. I want a double room, the queen-size bed.

一間有超大號牀的雙人房,。

B. One moment please. I'll just have a look. Yes, we have got a double room on that date. So, how long will you be staying with us, Monsieur?

請稍等,我幫您查查,嗯,我們還有12月27日的雙人房,那請問你會多久住呢,先生?

A. I'm not sure. At least five days, but it could be longer.

還不確定,至少有5天,可能還會更長。

B. That's no problem. We will make a reservation for December 27th. Just let us know if you need to extend your stay.

沒有問題,我們將爲您保留12月27日的一間雙人房,如果您需要延長您的預訂時間,請電話通知我們。

A. Is the room with or without a bath?

請問,房間裏有浴室嗎?

B. It's a room with shower and toilet, Monsieur.

先生,房間帶有淋浴和衛生間,

A. How much will the fee for one night?

住一晚多少錢?

B. About four hundred francs?

約四百法郎

A. What does that include?

包括什麼服務

B. It includes morning newspaper, continental breakfast and service.

它包括晨報,歐陸式早餐和我們的服務

A. Is there an extra charge for children?

帶小孩,會另外收費嗎?

B. If the children is under sixteen and need put an extra bed in your room, the charge is seventy-five francs. Do you want the room?

如果孩子未滿16歲,需要在您的房間多加一張牀,收費是七十五法郎。請問要訂房間嗎?

A. Yes, for December 27th.

是的,12月27日

B. May I have your name and phone number, please?

請告訴您的姓名和聯繫電話,

A. Phillip, Bartley. My phone number is 619-930-7185.

菲利普,巴特利。我的電話號碼是619-930-7185。

B. Will you be using a credit card or will you pay when you check in?

請問你是用信用卡付款還是入住的時候再支付呢?

A. Credit card, here it is.

信用卡,給您。

B. Now, your reservation is guaranteed, Monsieur.

您已成功預定你的酒店,先生

A. Thank you, you have been most helpful.

謝謝您的幫忙。


看了“訂房間的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於訂房間的英語對話閱讀

2.有關訂房間的英語對話閱讀

3.關於酒店預訂房間英語對話

4.關於入住酒店英語對話

5.買火車票的英語對話閱讀