當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 每天三分鐘學英語 第387期:英文"拉肚子"怎麼說?

每天三分鐘學英語 第387期:英文"拉肚子"怎麼說?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.25W 次

I have diarrhea.
我在拉肚子。

Diarrhea [ˌdaɪəˈriə]
拉肚子,腹瀉

Diarrhea is where you have to poop often,
腹瀉是你經常要上廁所,

but when you do it is very watery, and you usually have an upset stomach, too.
但排便很稀,很多時候還伴隨腸胃不適。

Diarrhea can cause serious health problems if you have it for a long time.
如果長時間腹瀉,會造成很嚴重的健康問題。

What other symptoms are you experiencing?
還有其他症狀嗎?

每天三分鐘學英語 第387期:英文"拉肚子"怎麼說?


Symptom [ˈsɪmtəm, ˈsɪmp-]
症狀

A symptom is something unpleasant that points to a larger problem.
症狀是指一些可能導致更嚴重問題的不適。

For diarrhea, some symptoms of this issue are having an upset stomach and having to rush to the bathroom a lot.
對於腹瀉來說,其中一些症狀是腸胃不適和得經常衝去廁所。

If you have the flu, you can tell the doctor: "My symptoms are a high fever, sneezing, and body aches."
如果你得了流感,你可以和醫生說“我的症狀是發高燒,打噴嚏還有身體痠痛”。

Experience [ɪkˈspɪriəns]
經歷 v.

To experience something means that you have to go through and deal with it.
經歷某事是說你得承受並解決某事。

If you are experiencing symptoms of diarrhea, this means that you are probably suffering through an upset stomach and having to use the bathroom a lot.
如果你在經歷腹瀉的症狀,意思是你可能遭受腸胃不適和頻繁上廁所的折磨。

You can experience other things, too, though, and they don't always have to be bad.
你同樣可以經歷其他事情,不一定是不好的事情。

If you got tickets to see your favorite singer and someone asks you how the show was, you can always say "It was a wonderful experience."
如果你買到了票去看你最喜歡的歌手,有人問起你表演怎麼樣,你就可以回答“真是段美好的經歷”。