當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 每天三分鐘學英語 第488期:英文"別說了"怎麼說?

每天三分鐘學英語 第488期:英文"別說了"怎麼說?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.91K 次

I cannot have this conversation again.
我不想再聊這個了。

I already told you.how I feel about you going to Europe by yourself. I cannot have this conversation again.
我已經告訴過你我對於你獨自去歐洲的想法了。我不想再聊這個話題了。

We argued for a whole day about this. I cannot have this conversation again.
關於這件事情我們爭論了一整天。我不想再繼續這個話題了。


I don't want to talk about it.
我不想說這個。

Look, I don't want to talk about it. She's with somebody else now and I don't care.
聽着,我不想聊這個。她現在跟了別人,我不在乎。


Drop it/leave it
別說了

He obviously doesn't want to answer you so just drop it.
很明顯的,他不想回答你的問題。所以,別說了。

She already told you she doesn't like you. Let's leave it at that.
她已經告訴你她不喜歡你了。這事就到這吧。


The matter is closed.
事情就到這爲止

The board won't approve of the buyout. They'll vote against it this afternoon. The matter is closed.
董事會不會同意這次收購的。下午他們會就此事投反對票。事情就到這。


There'll be no more discussion on it.
沒什麼可商量的了

I told you what you need to do so either you do it or leave. There'll be no more discussion on it.
我已經告訴你你需要做什麼了。所以要麼照做,要麼離開。沒什麼可商量的了。

每天三分鐘學英語 第488期:英文"別說了"怎麼說?



That's final.
事情到此爲止

Your mom and I don't approve of you dropping out of school to become a musician and that's final.
你媽和我不同意你退學去做音樂。事情到此爲止。

I won't buy you X-Box. That's final.
我不會給你買X-Boxd ,事情到此爲止。

You can't go to the bar tonight. That's final.
你今天晚上不能去酒吧,沒有商量的餘地。