當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第491期:我不想停滯不前

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第491期:我不想停滯不前

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.39W 次

I don't want to stuck in a rut.
我不想停滯不前。


stuck in a rut
一成不變
we need to find some new things to do that we both like. Otherwise, we might be stuck in this rut forever!
我們需要找到我們喜歡的新事物。否則,我們可能永遠這樣一成不變。

A:I've been so tired recently. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
最近很累,我一直都很努力,但是我覺得我不能勝任這個工作。
B:You need to take a break, maybe a vacation.
你需要休息一下,或許需要休假。
A:Indeed. I've run out of steam. To be honest, I want to be in a different environment.
的確。我已經失去動力了。說實話,我想換個環境。
B:Is that so?
這樣?
A:Yes, I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
是的,我不想停滯不前,我要進步。
B:Have you decided?
你決定了?
A:Yes. I want to get a better job.
是的,我想找個更好的工作。
B:Could you tell me why you want to quit?
能告訴我爲什麼要辭職嗎?
A:I quit because of the unsatisfactory salary and the trouble in getting along with my colleagues.
我辭職是因爲對薪水不滿意,也很難和同事相處好。
B:Oh, that's terrible. I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think you should work harder for your new job and then you can ask for higher pay.
噢,那很糟。我想說我和你共事很開心,但是你得知道你要在新工作崗位上更加努力,纔可以要求更高的報酬。
A:Thank you so much for your advice.
謝謝你的建議。
B:Every best wish for your new job.
祝你新工作裏一切都好。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第491期:我不想停滯不前