旅行:Being Cautious in a Big City 在一個大城市要謹慎
24. Being Cautious in a Big City
24.在一個大城市要謹慎
A: You really shouldn't wear all that bling when we go sightseeing today.
A:你今天真的不應該穿那些珠寶去觀光。
B: Why are you such a scared cat?
B:你爲什麼是這麼膽小如鼠呢?
A: You look like you want to be mugged.
A:這樣你很容易被搶劫。
B: Stop nagging me and walk with me to the ATM so I can get a lot of cash out.
B:別再嘮叨我然後和我一起去取款,這樣我就能取出很多現金。
A: You should only carry what you need for the day.
A:你應該只帶你一天需要的錢。
B: I don't want to have to make multiple trips to the ATM.
B:我不想爲了取錢一趟一趟的跑。
A: If you are robbed, they will take everything though.
A:如果你被搶劫,他們將把一切都帶走。
B: Why are you so obsessed with crime?
B:你爲什麼對犯罪活動這麼癡迷?
A: It's just that criminals look for careless tourists.
A:只是罪犯只偷粗心的遊客。
B: You make it sound like every city is dangerous.
B:你讓它聽起來像每個城市是危險的。
A: Cities have good and bad things.
A:城市好的和壞的東西都有。
B: Well, let's enjoy the good things and not expect the worse.
B:好的,讓我們享受美好的事物,而不是期望更糟。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載