旅行:Missing Connecting Flight 錯過航班
16. Missing Connecting Flight
16.錯過航班
A: I missed my connecting flight to Washington D.C.
A:我錯過了華盛頓航班。
B: How did you miss your flight?
B:你是怎麼錯過你的航班的?
A: I was sitting in the airport bar and I lost track of time.
A:我坐在機場酒吧忘記了時間。
B: Well, that's not really our fault.
B:嗯,那不是我們的錯。
A: Fine, but what can you do for me?
A:好,但你能爲我做什麼嗎?
B: I can put you on the stand-by list.
B:我可以把寫你在備用名單上。
A: What does that mean?
A:這是什麼意思?
B: It means that if there are empty seats on the next flight out, you can get on.
B:這就意味着如果下一個航班上有空位,你可以得到。
A: What if there are no seats?
A:如果沒有座位呢?
B: You can buy another ticket.
B:你可以買另一張機票。
A: I didn't even buy the first ticket.
A:我甚至都不曾買第一張機票。
B: I guess you have to buy a ticket.
B:我想你必須要買一張機票。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載