旅行:Ordering Food and Drink 點餐
15. Ordering Food and Drink
15.點餐
A: Can I get you something to eat or drink?
A:您需要吃點或喝點什麼嗎?
B: I'd like a coffee and a breakfast sandwich.
A: The coffee is complimentary, but the sandwich costs five dollars.
A:咖啡是免費的,但是三明治要花5美元。
B: So much for a measly sandwich?!
B:少得可憐的三明治要這麼貴?!
A: Will that be all for you?
A:就要這些嗎?
B: For now, but if I'm hungry or thirsty later, can I have something else?
B:目前就這些,但是如果我稍後餓了或渴了,我可以點些別的嗎?
A: As long as it's before we land.
A:只要在我們降落前就可以。
B: What else can I have to eat or drink?
B:我還可以吃點或喝點什麼?
A: There is a menu in your seatback pocket.
A:有一個菜單在您的座椅背後的口袋裏。
B: How do I get your attention when I'm ready to order something else?
B:當我準備點別的時候我要怎麼通知你?
A: Just press the button above your head with the image of a person.
A:只需按下你頭頂上一個人形的按鈕。
B: Can I have a copy of my receipt?
B:可以給我一份我的收據嗎?
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載